05 Oct Our Top Penny Stocks and Big Board Stock alerts for the Week of 9/29/14
1) NXTD was originally alerted in the chat room on Monday, September 22th when a press release hit at around $1.70/share because it had fallen from $4 to $1.30 over the previous 3 weeks and was starting to bounce with some nice volume. NXTD hit new highs this week on Friday at $4.19/share for max profit potential of around 146% off of our alert.
2) MTL was mentioned in chat on Monday on a red to green move at $.67/share. The price perked up nicely on the move hitting $.84/share. Over the next two days MTL continued higher topping off at $1.34/share on Wednesday for max profit potential of 100% off the alert.
3) SPEX was alerted in the chat room on Monday as it started to break out a little towards $.90/share. We liked the share structure and price history for a continued run. The price only topped off at $.96/share for the day, but the next day SPEX to off to $1.58/share for max profit potential of 76% off of our alert.
4) XTLB was alerted in the chat room on Thursday as it started to spike up towards $3.00 off of news. It continued very quickly all the way to $5.00/share then pulled back hard and died for max profit potential of about 70% off of our alert.
5) EBOLA TICKERS - From our first mentions we've seen some decent profits from our ebola tickers including: TKMR from $24 to $29.94/share (24%), BCRX from $10.60 to $13.28 (25%), LAKE from $7.10 to $9.80 (38%), NNVC from $3.30 to $3.75 (13%), INO from $10.20 to $11.29 (10%)
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
1) VIICQ was mentioned a lot to keep on watch for a bounce especially when it hit $.0011/share on Monday. VIICQ ended up bouncing really well hitting $.004 on Tuesday then hitting $.0054 on Wednesday for max profit potential of 390% from our alert.
2) HKUP was mentioned in chat on Thursday at $.0035 on the front end of some pumping which turned into some massive momentum. The ticker has long history of past promos/pumps and had dropped on light volume following a recent reverse split/ticker change setting it up nicely for a bounce move with volume. HKUP would end up hitting $.0118/share for max profit potential of about 237% off of our alert.
3) NSEH was originally mentioned at $.0004 earlier this month because of the volume it was starting to build. It was also mentioned several times last week between $.001 and $.0012/share. This week NSEH started moving better pushing up all week and hitting $.0028/share on Friday for max profit potential of 180% off of the $.001 price alert.
4) VOIS got our attention in chat on Friday, September 26th at about $.0035 as it started pushing up through the $.003s towards its recent high at $.004/share. This was VOIS's third time bouncing from the low $.002s towards $.004/share over the past few weeks. VOIS would end up hitting $.0045 on Friday building big momentum and continuing higher on Monday to $.0084/share for max profit potential of 140% off of our alert.
5) TXHE was alerted in chat on Friday at $.0014/share because it was starting to pick up some pumping/volume and it has offered us some nice runs in the past. TXHE would end up hitting $.0031/share for max profit potential of 121% off of our alert.
6) UCHC was the stock psycho pick on Friday, September 26th. It had a nice float but some dilution threats. We liked it after it held its price for a while in the $.008s and alerted it at $.009 to keep on watch for a nice break out if it could hit $.01 and push through. The ticker did break $.01 then perked up to $.0149/share on Friday. On Monday, September 29th it pushed up even further hitting $.0198 for max profit potential of 120% off of our alert.
7) FNMA was a nice bounce play for us on Wednesday dipping hard from $2.46 to $.97 in the pre market on news about the ticker now honor dividends to its earlier investors. The ticker recovered all the way to $1.98/share at one point for max profit potential of up to 104% for anybody that bought near the bottom.
8) SIAF was first mentioned back around $.52 on September 9th and has continued to slowly climb since. On Friday SIAF hit $.98/share for max profit potential of 88% off of our original alert.
9) SLTD was originally alerted on Monday, September 22nd at $.16/share. It climbed slowly all of last week then this week got more exciting on the $.20/share break hitting a high of $.246/share on Tuesday for max profit potential of 53% off of our alert.
10) MCIG was alerted in chat on Monday at $.21/share. We liked the way it was set up for a bounce especially with some other pot tickers starting to show new climbing patterns. MCIG hit $.32/share the next day for max profit potential of 52% off of our alert.
11) ATTBF which was alerted on Friday, September 26th at around $.27 because it was started to show a new climbing pattern hit $.38/share on Wednesday for max profit potential of 40% off of our alert.
12) OMAG hit our radars on Thursday at around $2.80 when it put out a too good to be true sounding press release about a new $2.5 billion project. The ticker traded thinly and would end up spiking up to $3.94 at the open on Friday for max profit potential of 37% off of our alert.
13) EBOLA TICKERS - On Thursday we alerted GOVX and PSID in the pre market because they had ebola news: GOVX opened at $.22 then hit $.38 at the open on Friday (73%), PSID opened at $.034 then hit $.055 on Friday (61%)