28 Sep Our Top Penny Stocks and Big Board Stock alerts for the Week of 9/22/14
1) ECTE was alerted in the chat room on Wednesday at $.25/share as a potential bounce play because it crashed down from $1.14/share after announcing that it has ceased all operations. The ticker did end up bouncing from $.25/share to $.85/share offered max profit potential of 240% off the alert.
2) NXTD was alerted in the chat room on Monday when a press release hit at around $1.70/share because it had fallen from $4 to $1.30 over the previous 3 weeks and was starting to bounce with some nice volume. NXTD hit $2.46 for the day then when higher on Tuesday to $3.52/share for max profit potential of around 107% off of our alert.
3) CNET which was originally a play in chat on Friday, September 19th off our low float ticker list was re-alerted in the chat room on Monday before the open at around $2.30 and it started climbing again. The ticker topped off at $3.98/share for max profit potential of 73% off of our alert.
4) RITT was alerted in the chat room on Tuesday near the close at around $1.65/share as it started to push up with nice volume. The ticker closed at $2.00 then pushed up further in the post market to $2.45. The next morning in the pre market it hit $2.65 before losing its momentum and dying for max profit potential of 61% off of our alert.
5) LPCN was alerted in the pre market on Wednesday off of news as it started to quickly climb past $6/share. The ticker pushed all the way to $9.67/share before the opening bell for max profit potential of around 60% off of our alert.
6) FREE has been on bounce watch for a while and finally on Monday it looked like it had the right set-up and price action on the day for a push so we alerted it in chat at $.25/share. Almost immediately after our alert it started pushing up and didn't stop until it hit $.36/share right at the close for max profit potential of 44% off of our alert.
7) CYBR was a new IPO play from Wednesday with a nice low float. We didn't care for the huge gap up from $16 to $25 before it even started trading, but we really liked the high volume so we knew it was just a matter of time with the heavy volume that the ticker might start to climb well even after fading to the $22 range. Finally later in the day as it pushed back up to the $25s we really liked its chances to keep going higher. CYBR ended up pushing up to $31.83 then climbing to $35.88 the next day for max profit potential of around 41% off our alert.
8) JNS was alerted in the pre market on Friday on news. It pushed up quickly from the 11s to $15.93/share then hit new highs at the close and post market getting to $16.18 for max profit potential of about 40%.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
1) ELRA which was alerted at $.0012/share on Friday, September 19th off of news saw a couple of nice climbs this week reaching its highest price on Friday, September 26th at $.0094/share for max profit potential of 683% off of our original alert.
2) VPRO was alerted in chat on Monday as a potential bounce play because it had a huge drop from $.008 to $.0013 because of news about its assets being seized in Malaysia. VPRO would end up bouncing on Wednesday to $.004/share for max profit potential of 207% from our alert.
3) NEWL was alerted in the chat room on Tuesday at $.13/share. Even though it traded on the grey sheets it was getting nice volume and had already been bouncing from $.06/share after a huge drop from the $.60s. NEWL pushed all the way back to $.33/share for max profit potential of 153% off of our alert.
4) AJAC was alerted in chat on Wednesday off a midday press release at $.0028/share. It ran from $.004 to $.007 the previous week off a press release before dying so we knew it had potential to run again. This time it pushed to $.0063/share before the volume just completely stopped for more than a day killing the play for max profit potential of 125% off of our alert.
5) MLES was alerted in the chat room on Thursday at $.25/share because it was picking up some volume off an acquisition press release from the previous day and because it has a low float. MLES was manipulated up from the bid side the first half of the day all the way to $.55/share for max profit potential of around 120% off of our alert.
6) EEGI was alerted in chat on Monday because of a midday acquisition/merger press release at $.0015/share. The ticker had run the previous week from $.0008 to $.0015/share. The ticker offered a decent flip play from $.0015/share to $.0024/share then pushed a little higher the next day to $.0028/share for max profit potential of more than 86% off of our alert.
7) UCHC was the stock psycho pick on Friday. It had a nice float but some dilution threats. We liked it after it held its price for a while in the $.008s and alerted it at $.009 to keep on watch for a nice break out if it could hit $.01 and push through. The ticker did break $.01 then perked up to $.0149/share for max profit potential of 65% off of our alert.
8) USEI was alerted in the pre market on Wednesday off of news at $.0018/share. The ticker didn't get much volume early on but eventually picked up some interest and pushed to $.0029/share for max profit potential of 61% from our alert.
9) LEXG caught our attention at $.009/share on Thursday in chat because it was showing a nice reversal pattern after dilution pushed it down to $.005/share. The ticker pushed to $.014/share the next day for max profit potential of about 55%.
10) GRNH was alerted in chat on Wednesday at $.11/share because we liked the price action and we know the ticker recently hit new lows at $.09 and has a history of some nice runs. GRNH pushed to $.16/share the next day for max profit potential of 45% off of our alert.
11) NTEK was alerted on Monday as it approached $.08/share because we really liked the price action and we know the history of the ticker getting lots of attention at times. NTEK would push to $.094 on the day then push even higher the next day topping off at $.11/share for max profit potential of 37.5% off of our alert.