20 Sep Our Top Penny Stocks and Big Board Stock alerts for the Week of 9/15/14
1) RWLK was one of our top plays last week running 150% from the $11s to $30.00 on its first day of trading Friday, September 12th. RWLK opened this week by pushing higher on Monday to $43.77/share for max profit potential of around 280% off of our original alert.
2) KIOR was originally alerted by us as a potential bounce play in the $.10 - $.11/share range around 4 weeks ago. The ticker struggled to get past $.12/share but finally last week it started to break out hitting $.189/share on Friday, September 12th. This week the ticker continued its breakout running to $.3675 on Monday for max profit potential of over 240% for anybody that remained patient with the ticker off our original alert.
3) SINO caught our attention in the chat room on Monday around $2.50/share as it climbed late in the day off of positive earning news. We liked the low float on the ticker and added it to our nightly update to possible see some nice action on Tuesday. On Tuesday SINO pushed up really strong early hitting $4.69/share for max profit potential of 87% off of our alert
4) AVNR was alerted in the $7.90s on Monday morning because of news of good phase 2 results. The ticker was already at its 52 week highs, but the news was really good. The market reacted well. By the open AVNR was already approaching $10.00/share. Soon after it broke $11 where it lingered most of the day slowly climbing. Later in the day we really liked the set-up around $11.80 for a strong push towards the close and AVNR didn't let us down pushing past $13.00 to $13.09 for max profit potential of 65% off of our alert.
5) TKAI became the lastest new IPO to run for us on Wednesday pushing from its opening price in the $18s all the way to $30.00/share on the nose for max profit potential of around 62% off or our alert.
6) NETE saw a nice flip opportunity in the pre market on Wednesday when alerted at $2.70 on news quickly spiking to $4.28 for max profit potential of 58% off of our alert.
7) NIHD was put on watch by us as a bounce play again this week from the $.07/share level. The ticker finally did start to bounce on Thursday pushing to $.11/share for max profit potential of 57% off or our alert, but an 8K after hours on Thursday reminding people that NIHD would be getting delisted from the NASDAQ put an end to the bounce play. NIHD will go back on watch for another potential bounce attempt in the future.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
1) SFOR was first mentioned in the $.003s at the start of this week because it had dropped off significantly from its highs in the $.05+ range at the start of July setting it up for a potential bounce play. SFOR started creeping up the next couple of days then on Wednesday momentum and volume really started to build. SFOR went on a crazy run hitting $.031/share on Thursday for max profit potential of 750% off of our alert.
2) ELRA was alerted at $.0012 in the pre market on Friday because of news about the cancellation of a planned reverse split. The ticker struggled a little early on, but despite its ugly dilution history, once it cleared $.0015 it really got moving pushing up nicely all day and closing at its high of the day of $.0035/share for max profit potential of 191% off of our alert.
3) AZFL was alerted in the chat room on Wednesday, September 10th at around $.0028/share because of some nice price action and a history of some pretty good runs. AZFL pushed to $.0066/share on the week for profits of up to 135% off of our alert. This week AZFL pushed a little higher hitting $.0074/share for max profit potential of 164% off our of original alert.
4) CABN was mentioned off and on the past couple of weeks as it grinded up from the $.002s to new highs almost daily. We started to like CABN a lot more though as it broke into the $.008s adding it to our daily email report. CABN broke $.009 on Thursday then ran some to $.015/share. On Friday CABN pushed even higher hitting $.019/share for max profit potential of about 125% from the $.008 level and much much more for anybody that jumped in sooner.
5) DKAM was alerted in chat midday on Monday because of Walmart news. DKAM pushed up well off our $.0005/share alert even tapping $.0011/share with one trade for max profit potential of 100% off of our alert.
6) ENCR was alerted on Thursday, September 11th at $.24/share because it was building a nice chart as a bounce play. The ticker pushed to $.33/share on Friday then pushed higher this week hitting $.42/share on Monday for max profit potential of 75% off or our alert.
7) TAPM was alerted in the chat room off of news on Wednesday at $1.30/share. The low floater traded really well even recovering to new highs off a couple of big dips ultimately reaching $2.21/share on Thursday for max profit potential of 70% from our alert.
8) TSPG was first mentioned in chat on Wednesday, September 17th because it had run from $.0002 to $.0012 earlier in the month and was approaching old highs on good volume. TSPG pushed past $.0012 and hit $.0017/share on Friday for max profit potential of 70% off of our alert.
9) AJAC was alerted in chat midday on Monday because of news at $.0043 and got a pretty good burst of volume a short time after pushing it to $.007/share for max profit potential of 62% off of our alert.