13 Sep Our Top Penny Stocks and Big Board Stock alerts for the Week of 9/08/14
1) SCOK was a monster play for us alerted right before the open on Tuesday, September 9th below $3. The ticker ran to $6.50 then looked really good after a pullback around $6.20 starting a new run past $9 to $9.37/share for max profit potential of over 213% off of our alert.
2) RADA was originally alerted on Thursday September 4th at $2.20/share as it suddenly started to spike up on unusual volume eventually hitting $3.23/share. RADA stayed interesting this week like we expected pushing even higher on Monday to $6.57/share. The ticker offered max profit potential of 199% off of our alert.
3) New IPO ticker RWLK was the play of the day on Friday, September 12th offering shares in the $11s shortly after opening trading at 11:15 am then running to $30.00 on the day for max profit potential of around 150%. There was much talk in the chat room about RWLK that morning leading up to the open of trading for the ticker. A lot of members played the ticker and made great money. It follows other big profit recent IPO plays MBLY, GPRO, and LOCO. We'll continue to monitor future lower float IPO opportunities. RWLK could follow MBLY, GRPO, and LOCO and continue to offer profits past day 1 of its IPO.
4) NETE started running on Wednesday, September 10th because of the iphone craze. NETE carries a nice small float (off our low float big board ticker list). We caught the action in the $2.30s and the ticker ran extremely well for us pushing to $4.75/share. The ticker faded back to the $3.30s but hung around and hung around then on Friday it started to run again to about $5.50/share. We caught the Friday action very early at $3.70/share. Late in the day NETE started to push to new highs into the close as predicted (probably squeezing a few shorts) and end up hitting $5.82/share for max profit potential of around 147% off of our Wednesday alert. NETE could stay interesting on Monday.
5) KIOR was originally alerted by us as a potential bounce play in the $.10 - $.11/share range around 3+ weeks ago. The ticker struggled to get past $.12/share but finally this week it started to break out hitting $.18/share on Thursday and pushing to $.189/share on Friday, September 12th for max profit potential of over 72% for anybody that remained patient with the ticker off our original alert.
6) EFOI was alerted in chat right before the open on Thursday, September 11th at about $6.30 - $6.40 when a press release for the ticker hit the wires. The ticker is fresh off a recent reverse split and carries a small float so it moved fast. By the open the ticker was already nearing $8.00/share and ended up spiking to $10.71/share all within 30 minutes of the press release for max profit potential of around 68% off of our alert.
7) LAKE was alerted in the chat room on news on Friday, September 12th at about 10:30 am and quickly spiked from $6.20 to $9.40 before pulling back hard and losing all momentum for the day. For anybody getting a quick fill it offered max profit potential of 51% off the alert.
8) CGA was alerted in the pre market on Friday, September 12th because of news of positive earnings. The ticker ran extremely well from our initial alert at about $2.70 all the way to $4.00/share for max profit potential of 48%.
9) PULS had a big day on Tuesday, September 9th spiking up quickly from $2.00 to $4.00 on rumors about its antenna being used by the iphone6. We caught the action in the chat room in the $2.70 - $2.80 range for max profit potential of about 45% off of the alert. The play was very short lived and PULS never really followed through with much positive action since.
10) OTIV was alerted in the pre market on Wednesday, September 10th at around $3.50/share because of its pre market price action and the iphone craze. The ticker ran extremely well from the $3.50/share range all the way to $5.00/share after the open on some really impressive volume. It met lots of resistance at $5.00 and wasn't able to quite recover from the pullback. Later in the day support at $4 broke and it faded pretty badly into the close. The ticker did give us some since nice max profit potential of about 43% off or our pre-market alert.
11) MTSL was alerted in our nightly email report on Tuesday, September 9th because of unusual volume and its low float. The ticker never really built much momentum to start to really run, but it did manage to get to $2.40/share for max profit potential of 38% off of our alert.
12) NIHD was alerted in the chat room on Monday, September 8th as it spiked up to $.14/share. The ticker really took off on the $.15/share break pushing to $.192/share for max profit potential of 37% off of our alert.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
1) VIIC was originally alerted in the chat room midday on Thursday, August 28th at $.0028. Initially we alerted it because it looked bad and the ticker dropped as expected to $.0021/share. VIIC recovered well off the dip though and looked really good as it approached $.0028/share again so we alerted it as a profit opportunity at $.0028/share off the bounce. We nailed a couple of pullbacks and bounces on the way up and VIIC hit $.0128 for its high of the day for potential profits of 350% for the day. VIIC did a nice job of establishing a base in the $.006/share range after the initial run. On Tuesday, September 2nd we were very clear that we liked the way the ticker was setting up for some more good action as it started to push back towards $.01/share. VIIC burst past $.01/share and barreled its way past $.02/share peaking at $.021/share for the day. After once again establishing a new base in the $.018/share range (higher lows) the ticker saw even more good price action on Wednesday spiking up further to around $.0266/share (we don't count the fat finger hit at $.028/share) before fading back to that $.018/share base area. Thursday offered another nice swing move when VIIC pushed back past $.018/share late in the day then moved to $.024/share but the ticker ended the week stuck back down in the $.018/share base range again. This week VIIC hoovered in that $.018/share - $.02/share range just long enough with enough continued volume/interest to once again push into the $.02s and test new highs. On Tuesday, September, 9th, VIIC tested and broke old highs in the $.026s then ran to $.032/share. The ticker quickly established a new base in the $.028/share range then the next day it once again broke $.03 and ran to $.044/share. VIIC failed to establish any kind of new base off the last run to $.044/share and momentum turned/panic set in killing the play and sending it back into the $.01s. VIIC might offer some short bounce moves for new profits, but it will probably never come close to that $.044/share mark again. Anybody getting in on our original alert at $.0028/share and selling at the top $.044/share had max profit potential of 1471% off of our original alert.
2) DRIO was originally alerted three weeks ago as a potential bounce play at around $.055/share because of its huge volume drop from the $.50 - $.60 range to $.05/share. Dumping was still pretty heavy the last part of that week causing a couple of false starts, but starting a couple of weeks ago the dumping gradually let up and the ticker started to form a nice strong climbing pattern finishing the first week at $.093/share then pushing higher last week to $.14/share. This week DRIO continued its recovery/bounce move hitting $.1875/share on Tuesday, September 10th before finally seeing the price action weaken and fall apart. DRIO offered max profit potential of 241% off of our original alert.
3) ALKM was alerted on Friday as the future Stock Tips pick. The delay of the pick caused issues for many traders, but for traders that decided to use the information to take a chance with a position near the close on Monday in the $.08 - $.10/share range ALKM offered max profit potential of more than 220% by running to $.32/share on Wednesday morning shortly after the open. The volume/interested has dropped significantly but the price has hung in there in the $.22 - $.24 range leaving the future of the ALKM share price in the hands of Stock Tips.
4) AZFL was alerted in the chat room on Wednesday, September 10th at around $.0028/share because of some nice price action and a history of some pretty good runs. Later in the day it finally got past that $.0038/share mark and perked up nicely to $.0047/share. The next day AZFL pushed higher to $.0066/share for max profit potential of 135% off of our alert. AZFL remained pretty strong on Friday and we'll continue watching it to start out the new week.
5) ASTY was originally alerted at $4.00/share on Thursday, September 4th. The ticker pushed to $6.17/share last week then continued its strong climb this week reaching $9.37/share on Tuesday, September 9th for max profit potential of 134% off of our $4.00 alert.
6) FLRE was in our morning email alert on Wednesday morning, September 10th because of pre market news. The ticker got off to a slow start but then began to see interest grow some and the bid/ask tighten up offering a more controlled climb to $.018 and making it a pretty good flip play for people that bought at the open at $.0088/share. The next day FLRE inched a tiny bit higher to $.019/share for max profit potential of 116% off of our alert.
7) BRZL was alerted in chat on Friday, September 12th at $.0012/share because it had its first filing in 3 years a few months after being reinstated at the Nevada SOS. It had a bunch of message board pumpers jumping on it and with the smallish float had some potential to pick up more momentum and push higher. BRZL pushed to $.0024 for max profit potential of 100% from our alert and closed pretty well with decent momentum going into the new week.
8) GEIG was alerted in chat on Friday, September 12th at $.0017/share because it made a nice bounce off a morning dip to $.0013/share and even though it is going through lots of dilution the past few months it has had some nice bounce moves along the way. It pushed from $.0017/share to $.0028/share on the day for max profit potential of 65% from our alert.
9) ASPU was alerted in the chat room on Tuesday, September 9th because the price action looked pretty good in the $.24s. The ticker managed to climb to $.27/share that day. ASPU would continue its climb the next two days hitting $.389/share on Thursday, September 11th for max profit potential of around 60% off of our alert.
10) PROW was mentioned in chat on Tuesday, September 9th because of a press release about a patent approval. The ticker doesn't have a good history of getting much attention and didn't get much attention at all for a good hour after it was talked about in chat, but eventually some pumpers jumped on it and it pushed up pretty good from the $.008s to $.0137 for max profit potential of about 60%.
11) CGRA was alerted by one of our members in the pre market to watch on Wednesday, September 10th (rumors of news/pending events). The ticker moved well off the rumors/hype offering max profit potential of 46% on the day.
12) VOIS caught our attention in the chat room on Thursday, September 11th around $.0024/share. The ticker had pushed up nicely on the day from the $.0018 range that it faded to after running to $.003/share a couple weeks ago. VOIS continued its push up on Friday hitting $.0035 and closing strong for max profit potential of about 45% off of our alert.
13) PEII was alerted in the chat room on Thursday, September 11th around $.0015 - $.0016 because it was showing good price action and volume a day after hitting new lows of $.0006/share. There was some obvious dilution which pushed PEII down from $.01+ to $.0006 in just a 6 week period, but it wasn't super high volume and the PEII float was still good for a triple zero stock so it had the potential to continue bouncing. PEII pushed up to $.0023/share on Friday before pulling back to $.0017/share for max profit potential around 44% off of our alert.
14) ONCS was alerted in the pre market on Tuesday, September 2nd off of news at $.46/share. The ticker climbed nicely all week closing at its high of the week on Friday at $.61/share. This week it pushed a little higher hitting $.6485/share on Tuesday, September 9th for max profit potential of 41% off of our alert.
15) ENCR was alerted on Thursday, September 11th at $.24/share because it was building a nice chart as a bounce play. The ticker pushed to $.33/share on Friday closing at its high of the day for max profit potential of 37.5% off or our alert.
16) EKSO has been an on again off again play in chat the past 2 - 3 weeks. On Friday, September 12th the ticker faded badly to the $.80 range but then really got going in the positive direction once IPO play, RWLK, started running (both are robotic stocks). EKSO was alerted in chat at around $.97/share and went on a nice high volume run through some heavy ask orders at times all the way to $1.27/share for max profit potential of 31% off of our alert.
Daily Update Slow Movers
1) VUZI was added to our Daily Update Report slow climber list on 9/05 at $3.12/share. It climbed daily since then hitting $4.14/share on Friday, September 12th for max profit potential of over 33%