30 Aug Our Top Penny Stocks and Big Board Stock alerts for the Week of 8/25/14
1) DGLY was alerted on Monday, August 18th in the chat room during trading hours at $3.50 because it was showing a nice upward trend forming over the past few trading sessions and growing volume. Last week DGLY climbed to $8.83 for a potential 152% in profits. This week DGLY continued where it left off climbing to new highs through the week and hitting $19.86 on Friday for max profit potential of 467% off of our alert. DGLY continues to bring in nice volume with great price swings so we'll keep it on watch next week.
2) HGSH was alerted in the pre market on Tuesday, August 26th and it followed fellow China ticker, JRJC, moving extremely well climbing from $3.50 to $6.50 for the day. The ticker hit a new high of $6.84 after hours for potential profits of 95%. HGSH managed to climb higher at the start of this week hitting $8.80 on August 26th for max profit potential of 151%. off of our alert. HGSH has been hanging in there all week hovering in the $7s so we'll keep it on watch to see if it starts moving again next week.
3) RSH was first meention in the chat room on Monday at around $.75/share. The ticker was climbing well that day then continued to build strength/momentum throughout the week showing up daily in our reports and climbing to a high of $1.77/share on Friday for max profit potential of 136%
3) VII was alerted in chat last week at $2.30 because of unusual volume and because of its tiny float. On Tuesday, August 26th the ticker finally saw some nice price action running to $5.30 for max profit potential of 130% off of our alert.
4) IVAN was a big alert for us in the chat room on Friday, August 29th. The ticker has had some okay little runs in the past, but recently did a reverse split significantly lowering the float size and setting it up for some nice movement with good volume/momentum. We spotted the ticker starting to trend up on nice volume in the low $1.60s alerting it to the chat room. From there IVAN gained more and more attention and momentum as the day went on running higher and higher hitting $3.15/share for max profit potential of 95%
5) XXII has been a nice play for our site in the past and on Wednesday, August 27th during market hours it got attacked by a negative seeking alpha article causing the price to quickly start to drop. We nailed our bottom call in the low $1.90s. Many members picked up shares at $1.95. The ticker bounced back into the $2.70s that day then continued higher on Thursday topping out at $3.44 in the pre market on Friday for max profit potential of 76% off of our alert.
6) SGOC was alerted in the pre market on Thursday, August 28th at around $2.08/share because of pre market news. The ticker saw some nice price action on the day hitting $3.20/share for max profit potential of 54%
7) NTWK was alerted in the pre market on Wednesday, August 27th at around $3.00/share. The ticker went on to hit $4.09/share that day for max profit potential of 36%
8) OIBR was alerted in chat on Tuesday, August 26th at around $.55/share because it was showing a nice reversal pattern and good volume after dropping from $2+ down to $.50/share. OIBR continued to climb throughout the rest of the week hitting $.67/share on Friday for max profit potential of 22% off of our alert. The ticker looks like it could continue to trend up early next week.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
1) VIIC was alerted in the chat room midday on Thursday, August 28th at $.0028. Initially we alerted it because it looked bad and the ticker dropped as expected to $.0021/share. VIIC recovered well off the dip though and looked really good as it approached $.0028/share again so we alerted it as a profit opportunity at $.0028/share off the bounce. We nailed a couple of pullbacks and bounces on the way up and VIIC hit $.0128 for its high of the day for max profit potential of over 350% off of our alert.
2) AFFY was alerted in the chat room on Friday, August 22nd at about $.12/share after a big beneficial ownership filing hit. The ticker saw really nice volume on Monday pushing to $.27/share then climbed a little higher on Tuesday, August 26th hitting $.29/share for max profit potential of 142%
3) INCC was alerted in chat last week at $.0092 because it had finally broken out of the $.007s range after running up from our original alert in the $.002s and was about to test its previous high of $.0095/share. INCC hit $.0137/share last week then continued to form new bases stepping up throughout the week and hitting $.022/share on Tuesday, August 26th for max profit potential of 139% off of our alert.
4) RSII was alerted during the pre market on Friday, August 29th and included in our pre market email update because of some nice volume/price action from the previous two days. Signs pointed towards volume/momentum building and RSII testing new highs for the day. RSII did see some really nice volume at the open and pushed to $.0047/share for the day off of its $.002/share open for max profit potential of 135% off of our alert.
5) ANYI was re-alerted in the pre-market on Tuesday, August 26th off of news because it ran well last week and had fallen back to $.014 on light volume. The ticker didn't get much attention on Tuesday, but during the afternoon the following day, Wednesday, August 27th, the ticker got a nice surge of volume pushing it to $.28/share. On Thursday morning it opened strong hitting $.032/share before losing momentum and falling apart for max profit potential of 129% off of our $.014/share alert.
6) VOIS was alerted in our pre-market email update on Wednesday, August 27th because it had just hit a new low at $.001/share and had a pre market press release. The ticker has a nice history of running some off of press releases, just not a good history of holding those gains very long. VOIS ran from $.001/share to $.0023/share that morning for max profit potential of around 120%
7) ETHG was alerted last week at $.11/share as a fresh ticker bounce play and it hit $.24/share several times this week for max profit potential of 118%
8) MCET was alerted in the pre-market at $.0007/share on Monday because of a press release. Insiders let the ticker run even better than expected early on letting it go to $.0015/share before killing it with excessive dumping for max profit potential of 114%
9) CTLE was originally alerted pre market on Monday, August 18th because of the tickers price history and because it has been starting to trend up showing signs it could continue higher. CLTE didn't do a whole lot last week only getting to $.031/share, but towards the end of this week volume finally started to pick up and the ticker started moving better topping out at $.051/share on Friday August 29th for max profit potential of 112%
10) LLLI was alerted in the chat room last week on Thursday as it spiked up through the $.07s and hit $.09/share before dropping back off and closing the week back in the $.05s. This week on Monday, August 25th the ticker had a nice 8k hit around 10:00 am and started to take off. We alerted the ticker in chat as it passed Thursday's high of $.09/share. The ticker went on to hit $.14/share on the day then continued higher to $.17/share on Tuesday, August 26th for max profit potential of 89% off our alert on the $.09/share break.
11) DRIO was alerted last week as a potential bounce play at around $.055/share because of its huge volume drop from the $.50 - $.60 range to $.05/share. Dumping was still pretty heavy the last part of last week causing a couple of false starts, but this week the dumping gradually let up and the ticker started trending back up pushing from the $.05s on monday to $.093/share on Friday for max profit potential of 69%
12) MDDD was alerted in chat on Friday, August 29th at $.035 after it released its first press release in months. The former successful paid promo ticker had quickly fallen from the teens to $.024 over the past few weeks and was trading over $1 just a few months ago. The ticker managed to push to $.059, but didn't have enough interest to go any further falling apart later in the day for max profit potential of 68% off of our alert.
13) AZFL was alerted in chat on Friday, August 29th at $.0025 because of some building volume/positive price action it pushed past $.003/share and spiked to $.0042 for max profit potential of 68% off of our alert.
14) CRMBQ was alerted in the chat room right before the open on Thursday, August 28th because of some interesting recent price action. We had missed the big high volume drop in price from $.17 to the $.05s on Thursday and Friday of last week and we missed the big recovery move from $.08 to $.18 on Wednesday, August 27th, but we know the ticker has a history of incredible runs in the past so we put it on alert for the day. After the open, CRMBQ had to fight through some big ask orders at $.18 and $.19, but once it managed to get past those it really started to move up fast hitting a high of $.30/share on the day for max profit potential of around 67% off of our alert.
15) JSDA was alerted right at the open on Tuesday, August 26th at $.345/share because of a filing hitting showing that the CEO had bought over $500,000 worth of stock in cash. The ticker saw some nice price action that day pushing to $.45/share then continued higher the next two days hitting $.55/share on Thursday for max profit potential of around 57%
16) MRNA had been on our daily update for several days already coming into this week as it slowly climbing through the $.50s, $.60s, and $.70s. On Tuesday, August 26th at $.85/share we made a special note about MRNA because it looked like it was building strength and could test $1.00/share soon. MRNA did end up testing and breaking $1.00/share the next day spiking to $1.15/share. On Thursday, August 28th MRNA used a gap and run at the open to push higher hitting $1.30/share for max profit potential of around 53% off of our $.85/share alert.
17) MYEC after running well last week for 100% profits, MYEC was re-alerted this week on Monday morning because of premarket news and because it had dipped back down to $.018/share. The ticker pushed past last weeks highs and hit $.029/share on Tuesday, August 26th for max profit potential of about 50%
18) UPZS was alerted in our nightly email update for Tuesday, August 26th at $.039/share because of the nice consistent volume and price action it had shown over the past 3 days. On Wednesday, August 27th it had its best day yet following our alert pushing to $.058/share for max profit potential of around 49%
19) REVI was alerted in chat on Wednesday, August 26th for a $.02/share break. The ticker has some good runs in its history and a $.02/share break looked like it could set the ticker up nicely to keep pushing higher. REVI did break $.02/share and then pushed up to $.029/share on the day. The next day the ticker fell short of testing $.03/share topping off at $.0295/share for max profit potential of around 48% off of our $.02/share alert.