28 Dec Our Top Penny Stocks and Big Board Stock alerts for the Week of 12/22/14
1) JOB was first mentioned on Friday, December 12th at 9:43 am around $.25 - $.26 after having a nice day on Thursday, the 11th, moving from $.20/share to $.24/share. We had JOB on our low float big board ticker list from this past summer at $.181/share because it carries a small float relative to the low price. JOB went nuts this week breaking out and pushing all the way to $1.86/share on Friday for max profit potential of around 629% off our alert.
2) ZAZA was first mentioned in the chat room on Friday, December 19th at around $1.80/share because it was getting a little perky again. The low float ticker has a history of some nice movement. ZAZA would end up going on a nice week long climb eventually hitting $3.91 on Friday for max profit potential of around 117% off our $1.80 alert.
3) APP was first mentioned in the chat room on Wednesday, December 17th at around $.65/share because of news about a new CEO. APP was a big focus in chat all day on Thursday climbing past $.90 then spiking up to $1.10 on buyout rumors later in the day. This week APP pushed a little bit higher to $1.25 for max profit potential of 92% off our $.65/share alert.
4) CUBA was first mentioned in the chat room Wednesday morning, December 17th, as it spiked up past $8.00 because of being mentioned on CNBC. The ticker pushed to $10 that day then went to new highs on Friday hitting $11.85/share. This week the stubborn ticker pushed higher to $14.97 before finally giving out for max profit potential of about 87% off our $8.00/share alert.
5) DRYS was first mentioned in the chat room on Wednesday, December 17th at $.82/share. The ticker had been trending up nicely. DRYS continued that nice trend for the next several days before finally hitting $1.36/share on Tuesday for max profit potential of 65% off our $.82/share alert.
6) CTSO was first alerted on Thursday, December 18th in the pre market off news that the ticker would be uplisting to the NASDAQ. The ticker gapped up to $7.10/share at the open that day and has continued to work its way higher since. On Friday the ticker hit $11.00/share for max profit potential of 55% off our December 18th alert.
6) CACH was first mentioned in the chat room on Tuesday mid-afternoon at around $.18/share. The ticker had some nice early price action off its recent new lows. CACH continued to push higher all week hitting $.28/share on Friday for max profit potential of over 55% off our $.18/share alert.
8) KEG was first mentioned in the chat room on Thursday, December 18th at $1.40/share. The ticker slowly crept up from there then started to speed up after breaking $1.50 eventually topping off at $1.80/share on the day. This week the ticker found its way again pushing to new highs at $2.14 on Monday for max profit potential of about 53% off our $1.40/share alert.
9) NQ caught our attention in the pre market on Tuesday at around $3.60/share because of share buyback news. The ticker gapped up to $4.00/share then continued to work its way to new highs all day long hitting $4.77/share just before the close. The next day NQ offered a little bit more hitting $5.08/share for max profit potential of around 41% off our $3.60/share alert.
10) ATOS was alerted pre market on Friday as one to watch and the name did not disappoint pushing up from $1.52 at the open to $2.10 for max profit potential of 38% off our alert.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
1) ADMD was first mentioned in our chat room at $.0005/share on Friday, December 20th, because of midday news. The ticker was already getting some pumping before the release. The news helped bring in a bunch more volume and ADMD slowly grinded past big ask orders at $.0006, $.0007, and $.0008 then thinned out on the $.0008 break perking up to $.0013/share. This week the ticker offered more hitting $.0026 on Monday for max profit potential of 420% from our $.0005/share mention.
2) CDVI was first mentioned in chat on Monday, December 15th at under $.02/share then again in Chat on Tuesday morning, the 16th, as it pushed past $.02/share. The former NYSE (now Bankrupt) ticker was down over 95% off its highs from earlier this year. The ticker continued to climb all last week and this week hitting $.066/share on Friday for max profit potential of up to 230% from the $.02/share range.
3) AJAC caught our attention early on Tuesday at $.001/share because it was moving well on moderate volume. The ticker continued to work its way up to $.0017/share by Wednesday for max profit potential of 70%.
4) BCYP was alerted in chat room late in the day on Friday, December 19th at under $.13/share as it started to push up off its earlier gains. The ticker had pre market news then held its initial gains really well in the $.12 range. BCYP would continued to show strength this week eventually breaking past resistance at $.17 and spiking to $.195/share on Thursday for max profit potential of over 51% off our sub $.13/share alert.
5) NVLX was alerted in chat last week at $.17/share. On Monday the ticker made a nice push to $.25/share for max profit potential of about 47% from our alert.