20 Dec Our Top Penny Stocks and Big Board Stock alerts for the Week of 12/15/14
1) CALA hit $33.48 on Monday for max profit potential of around 167% off our $12.50 alert from Monday, December 8th.
2) JOB was first mentioned on Friday, December 12th at 9:43 am around $.25 - $.26 after having a nice day on Thursday, the 11th, moving from $.20/share to $.24/share. We had JOB on our low float big board ticker list from this past summer because it carries a small float relative to the low price. JOB closed Friday at $.29/share then picked up where it left off in a big way this week pushing to $.6265/share on Monday and tapping $.68/share in the pre market on Tuesday for max profit potential of around 164%.
3) NVGN was first alerted early in the pre market on Tuesday off news and building volume at under $3.00/share. The ticker had an awesome day pushing to $5.97/share before being turned back in a big way by resistance at $6.00 for max profit potential of about 100% off our sub $3.00/share alert.
4) TLM was first mentioned in the chat room early Monday morning at $4.15/share. It was gapping up off a report of buy out rumors. The ticker pushed to $5.30 that morning then held its price really well around $5.10 the rest of the day. On Tuesday the buyout was confirmed and the price instantly jumped into the $7.50/share range. The price crept a little higher the rest of this week hitting $7.90 on Friday for max profit potential of about 90% off our $4.15/share alert.
5) APP was first mentioned in the chat room on Wednesday at around $.65/share because of news about a new CEO. APP was a big focus in chat all day on Thursday climbing past $.90 then spiking up to $1.10 on buyout rumors later in the day. On Friday APP hit $1.15/share for max profit potential of 76% off our $$.65/share alert.
6) GDP continued to climb all week hitting $5.39 on Friday for max profit potential of around 68% off our $3.20/share alert on Tuesday, December 9th.
7) TPLM continued to climb all week hitting $5.78 on Friday for max profit potential of 56% off our $3.70/share alert from Tuesday, December 9th.
8) CUBA was first mentioned in the chat room Wednesday morning as it spiked up past $8.00 because of being mentioned on CNBC. The ticker pushed to $10 that day then went to new highs on Friday hitting $11.85/share for max profit potential of about 48% off our $8.00/share alert.
9) FREE was alerted in chat on Thursday afternoon at $.103/share after climbing some off new recent lows in the $.07s. On Friday FREE hit $.144/share for max profit potential of around 40% off our $.103/share alert.
10) FRO was first mentioned in the chat room on Friday, December 12th at $2.13/share. The ticker pushed into the $2.30s that day but continued its climb on Monday hitting $2.95/share just before the close for max profit potential of about 38% from that $2.13/share alert.
11) KEG was first mentioned in the chat room on Thursday at $1.40/share. The ticker slowly crept up from there then started to speed up after breaking $1.50 eventually topping off at $1.80/share on the day for max profit potential of about 28% off our $1.40/share alert.
12) DRYS was first mentioned in the chat room on Wednesday at $.82/share. The ticker had been trending up nicely. DRYS continued that nice trend hitting $1.03/share late in the afternoon on Friday for max profit potential of about 25% off our $.82/share alert.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
1) PGSY was alerted in chat before the open on Wednesday as a reinstatement play. The ticker became active again at the Nevada SOS and we liked it because of the lowish float as long as it didn't gap up really big. PGSY avoided a big gap up opening at $.0029/share then made a very nice push to $.0095/share for max profit potential of 227% from our alert.
2) CDVI was first mentioned in chat on Monday at under $.02/share then again in Chat on Tuesday morning as it pushed past $.02/share. The former NYSE (now Bankrupt) ticker was down over 95% off its highs from earlier this year. The ticker continued to climb all week hitting $.053/share on Friday for max profit potential of up to 165% from the $.02/share range.
3) ADMD was first mentioned in our chat room at $.0005/share on Friday because of midday news. The ticker was already getting some pumping before the release. The news helped bring in a bunch more volume and ADMD slowly grinded past big ask orders at $.0006, $.0007, and $.0008 then thinned out on the $.0008 break perking up to $.0013/share before pulling back and settling in the $.001/share range for max profit potential of 160% from our $.0005/share mention.
4) GTATQ was alerted in chat room on Friday morning, December 12th, at $.25/share because it was showing a nice up trend on nice volume. The ticker has a history of some nice runs/bounce moves since filing for bankruptcy in late September. The ticker made it to $.58/share on Tuesday for max profit potential of 132% off our $.25/share alert.
5) ECIG offered several bounce opportunities the past few days for members of our chat room the biggest of which came at the end of this week when the ticker bounced from the $.06s back to $.14/share for max profit potential of well over 100%.
6) DRAG was first mentioned in the chat room on Wednesday in the .003s. We didn't particularly like it a lot early on. It was getting a re-pump by some message board pumpers that pumped it in early November off a name change amendment at the Nevada SOS. The price acted as expected on the day spiked up more then fading badly the last part of the day, but the next day even more pumpers jumped on board and the ticker was able to climb as high as $.0095/share on Friday for max profit potential of over 100% for anybody that did decide to play DRAG early on and stay patient with the ticker.
7) AZFL pushed a little higher this week hitting $.0026/share on Tuesday for max profits of 90% off our $.0011/share alert from Thursday, December 11th.
8) NMED was a bounce idea in chat on Wednesday from the low $.50s. The ticker pushed back to $.84/share by Friday for max profit potential of over 60% from the bounce idea.