13 Dec Our Top Penny Stocks and Big Board Stock alerts for the Week of 12/08/14
1) CALA was alerted in the chat room midday on Monday at around $12.50. The ticker had news that day and was moving nicely off the news pushing from under $11 to $13.23/share for the day. CALA stayed a main focus of ours all week. We liked the ticker on a few occasions from the long side and the ticker didn't let us down pushing to as high as $31.49 on Friday for max profit potential of around 150% from our Monday alert.
2) ABIO was first mentioned in the chat room on Tuesday early in the afternoon. The ticker was getting much higher than normal volume and pushing pretty well past $.80/share. The push continued the next two days hitting $1.25/share for max profit potential around 52%. We accurately predicted was the top at $1.25 and ABIO made a nice short play from $1.25 back down to $.85/share.
3) LEI was added to our nightly email on Tuesday after having a nice day climbing from $.11 to $.15/share. The climb continued the next two days with LEI hitting $.22/share on Thursday for max profit potential of about 46% from that $.15/share level.
4) GDP was alerted in the chat room on Tuesday shortly after the open at $3.20/share. That afternoon the ticker broke out past $4.00/share then pushed a little higher on Thursday to $4.42/share for max profit potential of around 38% off of that $3.20 alert.
5) CYRN was alerted early on in the pre market off news on Wednesday in the $1.90s. The ticker hit $2.20/share in the pre market then pushed higher to $2.67/share during regular trading hours for max profit potential of about 36%.
6) TPLM was alerted in the chat room on Tuesday at around $3.70/share because it was climbing well after hitting a new 52 week low Monday at $3.15/share. The bounce move continued all the way into the close when the ticker tapped $5.00/share for max profit potential of 35% off our alert. TPLM didn't offer any further gains the rest of the weak but it has hovered in the $4.00s since then.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
1) SHGT continued its climb this week pushing to $9.50/share on Wednesday for max profit potential of 578% for anybody that took the slow climber idea from our daily report starting back on September 30th at $1.40/share.
2) MEDA was the latest Elite Penny Stock group promotion starting on Monday. They were successful on GLRKF so we had higher expectations for this promotion. The price opened at $.024/share after a pre market gap up then quickly ran to $.063 followed by some major selling pushing the price back down to the $.04s. Once the selling let up and the ticker was back under control we really liked it again. The ticker eventually hit $.1158/share on Thursday just short of the $.12/share we thought it might get to that day but it was still a very nice overall play for our members offering max profit potential of up to 382% for anybody that got in right away on the play.
3) PLKD was mentioned in chat on Thursday, December 4th at $.0002/share. The ticker pushed to $.0007/share on Friday last week then a tiny bit higher on Monday to $.0008/share for max profit potential of 300%. from those $.0002s.
4) ECRY which was the latest Stock Tips pick saw a big drop as expected on day 3 of the promo and went lower as expected as the holiday neared. We successfully called the bottom in the $.16s on Wednesday, November 27th. As expected the ticker got going again after Thanksgiving eventually hitting $.588/share on Tuesday, December 9th for max profit potential of about 250% from the $.16 - $.17 price range. We also successful called the top and timing of the collapse for the ticker helping members to avoid holding for too long.
5) VIICQ was mentioned as a potential bounce play again this week when it hit $.0008/share on Monday. The ticker would end up bouncing to $.0018/share on Tuesday for max profit potential of 125% from that $.0008 price, but then bad news about the Bankruptcy being changed to Chapter 13 killed the play and probably the potential for any more good bounce plays in the future.
6) AZFL was first mentioned at $.0011/share on Thursday because it was getting some nice volume and was climbing well. Momentum built up more and more as the day went on and continued the next day hitting $.0021/share on Friday for max profits of 90% from the $.0011/share alert.
7) ECIG was alerted for a bounce play on Wednesday at $.14/share. The ticker pushed back to $.235/share on the day for max profit potential of 67% from our alert.
8) CTIX was alerted at 10:46 am in chat on Monday at around $3.50/share. The lowish float ticker was climbing nicely on growing volume. CTIX hit $4.64/share that day then continued to show some good money behind the play pushing to new highs off each dip with strong volume eventually hitting $4.93/share on Friday for max profit potential of 40% from our $3.50/share alert.