06 Dec Our Top Penny Stocks and Big Board Stock alerts for the Week of 12/01/14
1) MOLG has been on bounce watch since its huge drop in price last month. On Tuesday in chat we picked it up at shortly after the open after it had just broken $2.00/share. MOLG hit $3.73/share that day then spiked up to $8.00/share in the pre market on Wednesday for max profit potential of around 280% off of our alert.
2) DGLY was alerted in the chat room on Monday at around $13.00/share because of news about government funding for body cams on police officers. DGLY saw a nice increase in volume and price all week topping off at $23.75/share on Friday for max profit potential of 82% off our alert. We had actually mentioned DGLY much earlier as a bounce play at under $10.00 a few weeks ago.
3) VGGL which we re-alerted on Wednesday, November 26th on the $3.00 test after holding in the $2.55 range for two straight days stayed active this week hitting a new recent high on Tuesday at $4.88/share for max profit potential of around 62% off of that $3.00 alert.
4) ISNS was alerted at the open on Tuesday at about $2.60/share in chat because of the body cam theme. The ticker push to new highs all week hitting $4.13/share on Friday for max profit potential of about 58%.
5) RADA was alerted in chat on Thursday at $2.50/share off a press release. The ticker hit $3.86/share on Thursday for max profit potential of about 54%.
6) AEZS was first mentioned in the pre-market on Monday because of news at around $.55/share. AEZS would end up climbing to $.83/share on Wednesday for max profit potential of 50%.
7) VII was alerted shortly after the open on Tuesday at around $1.60/share in chat because of the body cam theme. The ticker push to $2.15/share on Friday for max profit potential of about 34%.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
1) OCFN was mentioned as a bounce play when it hit the $.002s on November 26th. Not a lot of shares went through in that price range but thanks to some low level awareness this week the ticker managed to push back to $.019/share at one point for max profit potential of 660% from those $.002s.
2) VIICQ which we called as a bounce play in the low $.002s saw more push this week on Monday off what turned out to be a fake press release about emerging from bankruptcy later this month. The ticker hit $.015/share for max profit potential of more than 500% from that low $.002 range.
3) SHGT has been included in our slow climbers list in our daily reports since September 30th at $1.40/share. This week the ticker really got going pushing to $8.00/share for max profit potential of 471% for anybody that took the slow climber idea back on September 30th.
4) PLKD was mentioned in chat on Thursday at $.0002/share. The ticker pushed to $.0005 that day then pushed up further on Friday to $.0007/share for max profit potential of 250%. from those $.0002s.
5) ECRY which is the current Stock Tips pick saw a big drop as expected on day 3 of the promo and went lower as expected as the holiday neared. We successfully called the bottom in the $.16s then as expected the ticker got going again after Thanksgiving hitting $.508/share on Wednesday for max profit potential of about 200% from the $.16 - $.17 price range.
6) BIGG was first alerted in the chat room on November 14th at $.011/share and included in our nightly email that night. The ticker pushed higher again this week hitting $.031/share on Monday and Tuesday for max profit potential of 181% from our $.011/share alert.
7) BCCI was alerted off news on Thursday morning at under $.03/share. The ticker managed to push to $.0685/share on Friday before falling apart a bit for max profit potential of 132%. from our alert.
8) REDG was mentioned a few times the past couple of weeks in the mid-$.001s because of the volume and set-up for the chart. Finally last week REDG started to break out from that mid-$.001s area pushing up to $.0029/share on Monday. This week REDG offered a little bit more pushing to $.0033/share on Thursday before seeing momentum turn for max profits of around 106% from that mid-$.001 range.
9) TCEL was alerted on Tuesday at $.0007 because it had two straight days of higher than normal volume and was trending up pretty well. The ticker continued to trend up eventually hitting $.0014 on Thursday for max profit potential of 100%.
10) STTK was talked about in chat as a possible continuation play around $.0015/share the morning of November 26th after the price held up pretty well following a low level awareness campaign a couple of days before. STTK would push to $.0019/share where it got stuck for a couple of day. On Monday STTK was mentioned again on the $.0019/share break. The ticker pushed to $.0027/share for max profit potential of 80% from that $.0015/share price and 42% from the $.0019/share break alert.
11) BAXSQ has been getting followed down in our chat room as the price has dropped from the $.20s last month after announcing bankruptcy. This week we liked the support at $.008 and talked about that price range as the bottom for a future bounce move. BAXSQ did see some buying interest this week (lowish volume though) and did push back to $.014/share for max profit potential of 70% for anybody that took the bounce idea in the low $.008s.
12) VOIL was mentioned as a bounce play idea at the open on Wednesday at $.72/share. The ticker pushed back to $.99/share this week for max profit potential of 37% on the bounce play idea.