25 Jan Our Top Penny Stocks and Big Board Stock alerts for the Week of 1/19/15
1) FXCM is a ticker we were talking about as a potential bounce play from the $1.40 area after a big drop off bad news related to the Swiss Frank. The ticker started it bounce move on Tuesday then continued higher the rest of the week hitting $3.51 on Thursday for max profit potential of around 145% off the bounce idea.
2) JNUG continued to push higher this week hitting $48.50 on Wednesday before finally making a big turn for the worse. The ticker offered max profit potential of about 143% from its mention in chat in the sub-$20 range following its reverse split on December 23rd.
3) ARRY caught our attention in the pre market on Friday at around $5.30/share. The ticker was pushing up off news and approaching its 52 week high. ARRY ended up flying past it 52 week high and pushing all the way to $7.58 for max profit potential of around 43% off the alert.
4) NXTD was alerted off awareness (Small Cap Trader pick) at around $2.85/share. The ticker pushed to $3.60/share for max profit potential of 26% off the alert.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
1) FOFU was originally mentioned on Monday, January 5th at $.005/share off pot related news. The ticker didn't get much attention that day but the next day the pumpers showed up and the ticker pushed to $.03/share. The ticker would end up pulling back to the $.01s where it settled for more than a week, but this week it got going again once again catching our attention as it pushed past $.03/share on Tuesday. On Thursday the ticker broke out to new highs at $.08s followed by a nice gap up on Friday morning to $.11/share for max profit potential of about 266% off the new $.03/share alert and 2100% off the original alert from January 5th.
2) AFPW is a ticker that has gotten several chat room mentions in the $.001s over the past several weeks first because of the nice share structure for the price then because of a new IR being hired and the developing story with press releases. The ticker finally got some awareness on Friday and pushed out of the $.001s all the way to $.006/share for max profit potential of around 300% off our many mentions.
3) MINE hit $.0121 this week on Tuesday for max profit potential of 278% from our December 26th alert in the $.0032/share area.
4) EAPH which was alerted on Wednesday morning, December 31st, in the pre market at $.0084/share off a press release pushed higher again this week to $.033/share for max profit potential of about 293% from the $.0084/share alert. The ticker continues to fight in the $.029/share range.
5) QLTS got mentions in our pre market emails and in the chat starting on Thursday, January 15th in the $.002 range because of low level awareness. The ticker just traded in the low $.002s until Wednesday, the 21st when it pushed past $.0024 and broke out hitting $.0049 for max profit potential of 145% off our early mentions.
6) HIPPQ was put on bounce watch at $.0007 after falling from over $.01 off bankruptcy news and news that a proposed acquisition of the company could lead to all commons being cancelled weeks down the road. The ticker showed what it is capable of bouncing briefly to $.0017/share on Friday for max profit potential of 142% from the $.0007 level.
7) WWAG was alerted in the pre market at $.0008/share on Thursday off news. The ticker made a strong run to $.0018 that day then offered a tiny bit more after the open on Friday tapping $.0019 for max profit potential of 137% off the alert.
8) WEST was alerted at $.012/share in the pre market on Friday off news/awareness. The ticker traded strong all day hitting $.023/share for max profit potential of 91% off the original alert.
9) AMLH was alerted in as the new Elite Penny Stock group pick on Tuesday in the premarket. The first trade went off at $.13/share with the ticker opening at $.16/share. We liked the price action/profit potential through day 3 of the promo where it hit $.293/share for max profit potential of 83% off the $.16/share opening price on Tuesday.
10) CITX was alerted on Friday, January 16th as a bounce candidate at $2.80 after the ticker pulled back hard from the mid-upper $4s. CITX ended up hitting $4.42 on Wednesday for max profit potential of 57% from the bounce idea.
11) MCIG hit $.22/share on Tuesday for max profit potential of 41% off our news alert at $.156/share on Wednesday, January 14th.