30 Nov Our Top Penny Stocks and Big Board Stock alerts for the Week of 11/24/14
1) CLDX was alerted in the chat room on Friday, November 14th at $14 right before the close because of news. The ticker pushed up a little higher this week to $21.70 for max profit potential of 55% off our $14.00 alert from the 14th.
2) EDAP was alerted on Thursday, November 21st in chat at $1.83. EDAP continued its slow climb this week to $2.65 on Friday for max profit potential of 44% off of our $1.83/share alert.
3) VGGL which was a nice runner earlier this month was re-alerted on Wednesday on the $3.00 test after holding in the $2.55 range for two straight days and starting a new climb. VGGL ended up pushing to $4.19/share for max profit potential of 39% off of that $3.00 alert.
4) LAKE was alerted off news on Tuesday at around $10.80/share then made a nice push to $13.89 for max profit potential of about 28%.
5) XOMA was alerted as it approached $5.00 on Monday. The ticker push to new highs all week hitting $5.95/share on Friday for max profit potential of about 20%.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
1) VIICQ has been a great bounce play for us a few times in the past and was mentioned again to watch over the past two weeks after it fell back into the low $.002s. VIICQ slowly trended up over the past few days then on Thursday finally took off pushing out of the $.002s all the way to $.0049/share. On Friday VIICQ got news and was able to push to $.008/share for max profit potential of around 247% from that low $.002 range.
2) UAPC was alerted in the chat room on Thursday, November 20th at $.0009 because of unusual volume and pretty good early price action. The ticker got going slowly after the alert but after a while started building up some nice momentum hitting as high as $.002/share. This week the ticker made another push hitting $.0024 on both Monday and Tuesday for max profit potential of 166% from that $.0009/share alert.
3) BIGG was first alerted in the chat room on November 14th at $.011/share and included in our nightly email that night. The ticker has trended upwards nicely since the 14th hitting $.029/share on Friday for max profit potential of 163% from our $.011/share alert.
4) AEMD was first alerted two weeks ago when it was in the $.27s as it was nearing a test of resistance at $.28/share. AEMD made it past $.28/share and took off with huge dollar volume hitting $.55/share last week then pushing higher to $.72/share this week for max profit potential of over 157% from our alert.
5) UBIQ started getting attention in the chat room on Thursday, November 20th at under $1.20 because it was holding its gains well from some low level awareness that morning. The ticker has a history of some really strong multi-day runs. On Friday, the 21st UBIQ pushed a lot higher to $1.74/share then on Monday of this week it broke out to $2.71/share for max profit potential of 125% from our alert.
6) REDG was mentioned a few times the past couple of weeks in the mid-$.001s because of the volume and set-up for the chart. Finally this week REDG started to break out from that mid-$.001s area pushing up to $.0029/share on Monday for max profits of around 81% from that mid-$.001 range.