18 Jan Our Top Penny Stocks and Big Board Stock alerts for the Week of 1/12/15
1) WTSL finally made their official bankruptcy announcement on Friday morning causing the ticker to drop from the $.08 range to $.026/share. We pointed out the accumulation at $.026/share and WTSL offered a nice bounce move back to $.07/share from there for max profit potential of 169% off the mention.
2) JNUG continued to push higher this week hitting $42.95 on Friday. The ticker has now offered max profit potential of about 115% from its mention in chat in the sub-$20 range following its reverse split on December 23rd.
3) FRO was alerted in the pre market at $2.90 on Tuesday, January 6th. The ticker pushed to $3.27 on the day then continued higher the rest of the week hitting $4.25/share on Friday. This week FRO continued its climb hitting $5.05 on Monday for max profit potential of 74% off our alert.
4) JUNO continued to climb hitting $62.50 on Monday before finally having a big pullback. For anybody that held the IPO from the sub $40 level JUNO offered max profit potential of around 57% off our alert.
5) MNGA was first mentioned in the chat room on Monday in the upper $.60s. The ticker caught our attention in the pre market on January 8th because of a nice gap up, but didn't move any further the next 2 days. On Monday MNGA got going pushing out of the $.50s into the $.70s. MNGA continued to push on Tuesday and Wednesday topping off at $.97/share for max profit potential of about 42% off our alert.
6) TKMR was alerted on news around $19 in the pre market on Monday. The ticker gapped up to $24.50 before the open then fought its way back off a pullback to $21 after the open to eventually hit a new high of day at $25.20 before the close. The next day TKMR offered a tiny bit more hitting $25.20 for max profit potential of 32% off our alert.
7) AGEN was a closely followed play on Friday gapping up off news then pulled hard as expected back to $4.88/share. From the low of the day we liked it for a reversal move on the long side. The ticker did push back up hitting $6.49/share the following day for max profit potential of around 32% off the bottom call.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
1) CDVI was first mentioned in chat on Monday, December 15th at under $.02/share then again in Chat on Tuesday morning, the 16th, as it pushed past $.02/share. The former NYSE (now Bankrupt) ticker was down over 95% off its highs from earlier this year. The ticker continued to climb higher again this week to $.32/share on Monday before finally turning back down in a bid way for max profit potential of up to 1500% from the $.02/share range.
2) CANN had quite a week. We are definitely not fans of grey market tickers and made that clear in chat, but we did mention the very manipulated looking price action coming from CANN while it was in the $1.50s on Monday. CANN continued to get manipulated up (in our opinion) all the way to $9.50/share on Thursday for max profit potential of over 500% off our mention.
3) FILM was a D list promo that we alerted immediately at the open on Tuesday. The ticker which had a nice share structure for the price went on a nice controlled run from $.0094 to $.0474 on the day for max profit potential of 404% from our mention.
4) DIDG was alerted off news in the pre market on Thursday. We liked the share structure and the potential for the ticker to move. DIDG did move on great volume to $.0037 on Thursday then a little higher on Friday to $.0049/share for max profit potential of over 370% off our alert.
5) MINE was mentioned in the chat room on Friday, December 26th because it was accumulating in the low $.003s and looked like it was setting up for a push. MINE did push up and hasn't stopped yet hitting $.0115 this week on Friday for max profit potential of 259% from that $.0032/share area.
6) EAPH was alerted on Wednesday morning, December 31st, in the pre market at $.0084/share off a press release. The ticker hasn't moved particular well off recent press releases but with a slow week from OTC tickers and temporary heating up of the cannabis industry EAPH found some attention pushing higher and hitting $.029/share on Monday, January 5th. After a pullback EAPH managed top push even higher this week hitting $.03/share on Monday for max profit potential of about 257% from the $.0084/share alert.
7) LEXG was alerted in the pre market at $.0007/share on Monday, January 5th off news. The ticker continued to trend higher all week on good volume hitting $.0017/share on Friday. This week the nice push on good volume continued hitting $.0024 on Tuesday and again on Thursday for max profit potential of 242% off the alert.
8) DNDNQ was a huge money maker on Tuesday. We alerted it in the pre market off positive news. We were all over the price action from open to close. The ticker gapped up some on light volume in the pre market opening at $.092/share then began an awesome push from there turning into more than a double by tapping $.21/share early in the afternoon for max profit potential of 128% off our alert.
9) CANV was first alerted in Chat on Wednesday around $2.80/share. We were seeing a theme of some lower float pot ticker moving up. CANV continued with the most strength hitting $4.26/share on Friday for max profit potential of 52% from our alert.
10) ECIG was mentioned on Wednesday morning in the low $.05s for a possible push off its ABCD set-up. The ticker did push to $.08/share on the day for max profit potential of over 50% off our alert.
11) MCIG was alerted on Wednesday off pre market news. The ticker went on a nice 3 day push from $.156/share on Wednesday to $.205/share on Friday for max profit potential of 31% off our news alert.