22 Nov Our Top Penny Stocks and Big Board Stock alerts for the Week of 11/17/14
1) CANF was first alerted in the pre market on Tuesday because of news at around $2.50/share. CANF made a big push that day to $4.30 then went higher on Friday to $5.76 for max profit potential of 130% from our alert.
2) VGGL which was first alerted in chat on Wednesday, November 12th in the $2.30s continued higher this week hitting $4.54 on Monday for max profit potential of around 93% off of our alert.
3) CLDX was alerted in the chat room on Friday, November 14th at $14 right before the close because of news. The ticker pushed up to $19.48 on Monday then held its gains until Thursday when it pushed up a bit more to $21.39 for max profit potential of 52% off our $14.00 alert from the 14th.
4) EYES was a lower float IPO play from Wednesday that offered a nice run off its pullback to the $16 - $17 range all the way up to $25.17 for max profit potential of around 48% for the members that played bounce/recovery idea.
5) JNUG was first mentioned in chat on Monday in the $4.25 - $4.35 range. JNUG pushed up pretty well that day to $4.90 then continued higher the next day to $6.09 for max profit potential of around 41% off of our alert.
6) HABT was a hot IPO play on Thursday that we followed closely in our chat room. The ticker made a nice push on day one from $31 to past $39 then offered some more in the pre market on Friday hitting $43.05 for max profit potential of about 38% on the IPO play.
7) EDAP was alerted on Thursday in chat at $1.83. The ticker had been climbing some because of a good earnings report. EDAP hit $2.48 on Friday for max profit potential of 35% off of our alert.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
1) DNNC was first mentioned in chat on November 6th at $.0029/share. The ticker was climbing nicely off of news from earlier in the week about a proposed merger. DNNC hit $.0036 that day then sort of settled at around $.003 for a while. Last week the ticker got hot again catching our attention as it pushing out of the $.003s and into the $.007s. This week the ticker continued its new climb on light volume hitting $.017 on Thursday for max profit potential of 486%. off that $.0029/share alert.
2) DEWM was mentioned in the chat room on Tuesday, November 11th at $.0016/share because it had climbed nicely from $.0012 on light volume. The next day the ticker was active early getting our attention again at $.0021/share in the chat room. After our alert the ticker pushed up to $.0032/share then pushed to new highs off a pullback eventually hitting $.0043/share on the day. DEWM would stay active and on Wednesday, November 19th it hit $.0079 for max profit potential of 393% off of our $.0016 mention.
3) NHMD pushed up a little higher on Monday to $.189/share for max profit potential of over 278%. off our November 3rd alert at $.05/share.
4) BODY was first mentioned at $1.20 on November 6th in chat and included in our nightly email that night because of its tiny float and because the ticker was on a nice upward trend since falling from $3.98 to $.45 on light volume after its reverse split. BODY really got going this week with a big push to $4.15 on Wednesday for max profit potential of 245% off our $1.20 alert.
5) FITX saw a really really ugly drop two weeks ago starting at $.04 because of some really heavy new dilution. We followed the ticker all the way down waiting for a bottom which finally came in the $.011s offering a nice bounce back to the $.017s. Last week the bounce started again with a nice move to $.0246 on Thursday when $.018/share finally broke followed by another push on Friday to $.0266. This week FITX pushed even higher hitting $.034/share on Monday for max profit potential of around 188%
6) UAPC was alerted in the chat room on Thursday at $.0009 because of unusual volume and pretty good early price action. The ticker got going slowly after the alert but after a while started building up some nice momentum hitting as high as $.002/share for max profit potential of 122% from that $.0009/share alert.
7) XTRN continued its awkward bouncy climb on Monday hitting new highs at $.0038/share for max profit potential of 100% off our $.0019 alert from Friday, November 14th.
8) AEMD was first alerted last week when it was in the $.27s as it was nearing a test of resistance at $.28/share. AEMD made it past $.28/share and it hasn't looked back since pushing up all week and hitting $.55/share on Friday for max profit potential of nearly 100% from our alert.
9) NIHDQ was first mentioned two weeks ago in the $.04s because of some unusual volume. Last week the ticker got a bit perky pushing up to $.0921/share on Friday. On Monday the ticker went a little higher to $.095/share for max profit potential of 90% from that $.05 level.
10) CJTF was first mentioned in chat on Tuesday at $.0078/share because it was moving on some unrealistic scammy news about its mining claims. The ticker would hit $.0099 that day then hold up well enough at $.008 to make one more little push to $.0145/share the next day before falling apart but not before offering max profit potential of 85% from that $.0078 alert.
11) UBIQ started getting attention in the chat room on Thursday at under $1.20 because it was holding its gains well from some low level awareness that morning. The ticker has a history of some really strong multi-day runs. On Friday UBIQ pushed a lot higher to $1.74/share for max profit potential of over 45% from our alert.