15 Nov Our Top Penny Stocks and Big Board Stock alerts for the Week of 11/10/14
1) RGLS which we first alerted in the pre market on October 22nd at $9.00 pushed higher again this week hitting $25.60 on Monday for max profit potential of 184% off our $9.00 alert from October 22nd.
2) ZAZA was alerted in the chat room on Thursday morning at 8:15 am in the $2.70s because of strong earnings results. ZAZA started spiking up really fast later that pre market eventually hitting $4.74 for max profit potential of around 72% off of our alert.
3) VGGL was alerted in chat on Wednesday in the $2.30s because of some strong price action. The ticker started to build up some nice momentum in the $2.60s and $2.70s then started running after breaking $2.80 eventually hitting $3.97/share for max profit potential of 68% off of our alert.
4) AMCO was alerted in the pre market on Friday at $.25/share because it was making a nice move off earnings results. The ticker would end up hitting $.40/share that morning for max profit potential of 60% from our alert.
5) SPU was alerted in the pre market on Friday at $1.07/share off news. The ticker spiked up in the pre market to $1.70 for max profit potential of 58% from our alert.
6) ANR was first mentioned in chat on Tuesday, November 4th and included in our nightly email report that night because the ticker was trending upwards well passing $2.00/share that day. ANR would end up hitting $3.01 on Monday, November 10th for max profit potential of about 50% off our November 4th mention.
7) OREX was alerted on Monday in the pre-market off strong earning news in the $4.20s. The ticker pushed up to $5.33/share that day then continued its climb on Wednesday to $6.22/share for max profit potential of 46%.
8) RPRX was alerted in the pre-market on Friday, November 7th off of news at $8.00/share. The ticker would close at its high of the day and then hit $10.25 after hours. RPRX held its price well and push to new highs at $10.72 on Thursday, November 13th for max profit potential of 34% off of our November 7th alert.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
1) NHMD got some mentions in the chat room early in the week of November 3rd while it was still under $.05/share but really started getting a lot of attention as it pushed through the $.05s on Thursday, November 6th. This week NHMD started climbing again pushing from the $.10s to $.185/share on Friday for max profit potential of 270% from that $.05/share area.
2) DROP had an extremely ugly drop starting after a reverse split in September slowly dropping from the $.70s to under $.02/share. Last week things got really ugly as some where around 100m - 200m new free trading shares were issued to insiders for debt then relentlessly dumped into the market sending the ticker under $.01/share. The ticker eventually found a bottom at $.0012/share after several short bounces followed by new lows. For any members playing the stock off the bottom call at $.0012/share it could have been flipped at $.0028/share for max profit potential of 216%.
3) NVIV was mentioned in chat on Tuesday at the close because of a strong last minute push in volume and price. On Wednesday NVIV gapped up to a new recent high at $1.18/share then saw incredible volume pushing it up all the way to $1.47/share. The push continued a little more on Thursday to $1.60/share. From the $1.18 price to $1.60, NVIV offered a potential profit of 35% but anybody still holding from our October 14th alert at $.55/share had max profit potential of 190%.
4) DEWM was mentioned in the chat room on Tuesday at $.0016/share because it had climbed nicely from $.0012 on light volume. On Wednesday the ticker was active early getting our attention again at $.0021/share in the chat room. After our alert the ticker pushed up to $.0032/share then pushed to new highs off a pullback eventually hitting $.0043/share on the day. DEWM would stay active on Thursday tapping $.0045/share for max profit potential of 181% off of our $.0016 mention.
5) EKSO caught our attention again last week as it started pushing back towards $1.50/share. The ticker has been an on again off again play since we first started really liking it at under $.90/share a few weeks back. The ticker pushed up to new recent highs at $1.75/share on Friday, November 7th then pushed up some more early this week hitting $2.01 on Monday. Anybody still holding from those sub $.90 prices could have made max profit potential of over 123%.
6) FITX saw a really really ugly drop last week starting at $.04 because of some really heavy new dilution. We followed the ticker all the way down waiting for a bottom which finally came in the $.011s offering a nice bounce back to the $.017s. This week the bounce started again with a nice move to $.0246 on Thursday when $.018/share finally broke followed by another push on Friday to $.0266 for max profit potential of around 121%
7) CGRW was alerted in the pre market on Thursday, November 6th off of news about a share reduction. The ticker had really nice price action that day pushing from $.125 to $185/share then continued higher on Friday, November 7th, to $.255. CGRW would end up tapping $.26/share on Monday for max profit potential of 108% from that $.125 alert.
8) NIHDQ was mentioned last week in the $.04s because of some unusual volume. It had a decent push past $.05/share that day but got stuck in the $.05s for a few days after that. This week the ticker got a bit perky again pushing up to $.0921/share on Friday for max profit potential of 85% from that $.05 level.
9) SLTD was alerted in the chat room at $.19/share on Thursday, November 6th off a midday press release. The ticker traded really well that day and continued the strong price action on Friday, November 7th hitting $.264/share. This week the ticker continued to climb hitting $.3149/share on Monday for max profit potential of 65% from that $.19/share alart.
10) ERFB was alerted in chat on Tuesday at $.018/share because of some sudden volume and positive price movement. The ticker had fallen from $.10 to $.01 since August thanks to some new debt conversions. The price action was pretty good after the alert pushing back to $.028/share despite a weak bid all day for max profit potential of 55% from our alert.
11) XTRN was alerted in chat on Friday at $.0019/share because it was seeing some nice price action and has a history of some nice runs. The ticker would push to $.0028/share on the day for max profit potential of 47% off our alert.