09 Nov Our Top Penny Stocks and Big Board Stock alerts for the Week of 11/03/14
1) RGLS which we first alerted in the pre market on October 22nd at $9.00 pushed higher again this week hitting $22.60 after hours on Friday for max profit potential of 151% off our $9.00 alert from October 22nd.
2) VPCO was originally alerted on October 17th in the $1.30s running to $3.04/share after that alert for max profit potential of around 125%. This week VPCO caught our attention again in the $2.30s in chat on Monday as it started gapping up following some of the other cannabis tickers. VPCO hit new recent highs at $3.83 on Wednesday for max profit potential of around 61% from the $2.30s or around 183% for anybody that was still holding from our October 17th alert.
3) YOD was alerted in the chat room on Tuesday as it started to spike up through the $2.20s - $2.30s. The ticker hit $2.60 that day then ran higher on Wednesday to $3.43/share for max profit potential of around 49% off of our alert.
4) LEI was alerted in chat on Thursday at under $.21/share because it had suffered a big drop from $.35 to the $.20s on heavier than normal volume. We know that the company announced it was selling off assets last month, but there was no explanation for the recent fast drop. The ticker ended up bouncing from $.207/share hitting $.309/share on Friday at the close for max profit potential of 49% off of our alert.
5) ANR was first mentioned in chat on Tuesday and included in our nightly email report that night because the ticker was trending upwards well passing $2.00/share that day. ANR would end up hitting $2.94 on Friday for max profit potential of about 47% off our mention.
6) BAXS was alerted again this week at $.19/share for a bounce play. The ticker made it back to its previous high of $.27/share on Wednesday for max profit potential of 42%.
7) RPRX was alerted in the pre-market on Friday off of news at $8.00/share. The ticker would close at its high of the day and then hit $10.25 after hours for max profit potential of 28% off of our alert.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
1) EGYF had a merge in filing hit at the Nevada SOS on Tuesday before the open. One of our members mentioned it pre market at $.0018/share but we didn't start really giving it attention until it hit $.003/share. The ticker still pushed to $.0079/share on the day before momentum turned for max profit potential of 163% off our $.003 alert or 338% from the pre market mention.
2) BISU was alerted in chat at $.0071/share when a name change amendment at the Nevada SOS was spotted. The ticker managed to push to $.018/share before seeing momentum reverse for max profit potential of 153%.
3) ACLP was alerted in the pre market on Thursday off of news. It ran from $.0009 to $.0022/share thanks to some really strong volume for max profit potential of around 144%.
4) DRAG caught our attention in the chat room at $.002/share because it was getting some hit and run type pumpers on it after a name change filing hit at the Nevada SOS. The ticker offered a decent profit opportunity in the $.0042 - $.0045 range before losing momentum for max profit potential of 125% off of our alert.
5) KALO was alerted on Monday at $.12/share because of strong pre market news. The ticker pushed up to $.20/share then after a long break at $.20 with NITE soaking up a ton of shares on the bid, the ticker pushed up to $.25/share for max profit potential of 108% off of our alert.
6) TINO was first mentioned in chat last week in the $.06s. This week TINO started climbing really well starting on Wednesday eventually hitting $.135/share on Thursday for max profit potential of around 107% off of our original alert.
7) CGRW was alerted in the pre market on Thursday off of news about a share reduction. The ticker had really nice price action on Thursday pushing from $.125 to $185/share then continued higher on Friday hitting $.255 for max profit potential of 104% from that $.125 alert.
8) NHMD got some mentions in the chat room early in the week while it was still under $.05/share but really started getting a lot of attention as it pushed through the $.05s on Thursday. NHMD hit $.091/share on Friday for max profit potential of 82% from that $.05/share area.
9) EKSO caught our attention again this week as it started pushing back towards $1.50/share. The ticker has been an on again off again play since we first started really liking it at under $.90/share a few weeks back. The ticker pushed up to new recent highs at $1.75/share on Friday and remains a hot play from time to time. Anybody still holding from those sub $.90 prices could have made max profit potential of over 80%.
10) SNWT was alerted in the pre-market at $.0013/share because of a reinstatement filing at the Nevada SOS, but the ticker gapped up past $.002/share then only went to $.0035/share because of lots of selling and bag holders from June 2013 taking the opportunity to finally get out of the stock for very tough/lucky max profit potential of around 55%.
11) NWGC was alerted in the pre market on Wednesday because of news. The ticker pushed from $.0019 to $.0029 on the day for max profit potential of 52%.
12) FITX saw a really really ugly drop this week starting at $.04 because of some really heavy new dilution. We followed the ticker all the way down waiting for a bottom which finally came in the $.011s offering a nice bounce back to the $.017s and max profit potential of around 52%
13) TALK was alerted in chat at $.003/share on Monday because of unusual volume/strong price action. The ticker hit $.0039/share that day the managed a little more the next day hitting $.0043/share before dying for max profit potential of 43% off of our alert.
14) SLTD was alerted in the chat room at $.19/share on Thursday off a midday press release. The ticker traded really well that day and continued the strong price action on Friday hitting $.264/share for max profit potential of 39% from that $.19/share alart.