01 Nov Our Top Penny Stocks and Big Board Stock alerts for the Week of 10/27/14
1) RGLS which we first alerted in the pre market on October 22nd at $9.00 pushed higher again this week hitting $20.50 on Wednesday for max profit potential of 127% off our $9.00 alert from October 22nd.
2) BAXS was alerted on Monday at $.13/share because of news. The ticker went on a very nice 3 day run topping off at $.27/share for max profit potential of 107% off of our alert.
3) CDTI was alerted in the pre market in the low $2s on Thursday because of news. The ticker pushed up to $3.95 on the day then hit $4.08 in after hours trading for max profit potential of around 80% off of our alert.
4) MEA was alerted in chat on Wednesday at $.399/share. The ticker was making a nice bounce move after dropping from $.65 to $.31/share. After our alert MEA would end up pushing to $.67/share for max profit potential of 67%.
5) VTAE caught our attention in the chat room on Monday in the low $10s as it was recovering from a big dip into the $9s from Friday, October 24th. VTAE would end up pushing back into the upper $13s that day then continue to new highs on Tuesday tapping $17.00 for max profit potential of around 65% off of our alert.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
1) VIICQ which has offered several very nice bounce moves since going into bankruptcy gave us another great bounce move this week. We first alerted VIICQ in chat on Wednesday at $.0012 because it was getting some nice volume and was mentioned by us to keep on watch for a bounce off the $.0008 level the week before. VIICQ went to $.0024 that day then continued the reversal with high volume on Friday hitting $.006/share for max profit potential of 400% off of our $.0012/share alert and 650% off of our $.0008 bounce alert from last week.
t2) ELRA was alerted in the pre market on Tuesday at $.0009 because of news. The ticker ran really well that day hitting $.0036/share at the close for max profit potential of 300% off of our alert. ELRA also offered a nice bounce play on Friday from $.0016 to $.0026/share.
t2) MGON was first mentioned in chat on October 23rd at $.006 because it was coming off a strong day of trading the previous day, was a pot ticker and other pot tickers had been doing well, and it was getting good volume. MGON hit $.012 last week then continued higher at the start of this week hitting $.024/share on Tuesday for max profit potential of 300% off our $.006 alert.
4) HKUP was alerted in the pre market on Thursday because of news and its history of nice runs. HKUP pushed up from $.0026 to $.0094 on the day for max profit potential of 261% off of our alert.
5) NNAN was alerted in the pre market off of Ebola news on Tuesday. The ticker carried a nice share structure for the price and quickly gapped up from $.0006 to $.0011/share. Despite the gap up NNAN ran really well at the open pushing from $.0011/share to $.0032/share. The ticker even recovered off its pull back to hit more new highs at $.0037/share for max profit potential of 236% off of our alert.
6) MLCG was alerted in chat on Wednesday at $.0021/share because it was showing a strong bounce move after a long drop from the $.02s to $.0013 since the start of September. MLCG made it all the way back to $.0069/share after our alert for max profit potential of 228%.
7) RFMK was first mentioned in chat on Tuesday, October 21st at $.0006 off of news. The ticker didn't get going much that day, but on October 23rd it heated up some off increased volume because other pot tickers had been running hitting $.0011/share. RFMK would get stuck at $.0011/share for a few days then finally on Friday, October 31st it would break out some to $.0017/share for max profit potential of around 183% from our $.0006 alert.
8) GFOO was alerted in the chat room on Monday at $.0015 because it was bouncing well off new lows at $.001. The ticker still carried a decent share structure for the price and had some nice recent runs. GFOO went to $.0019 on Monday then continued the bounce on Tuesday to $.0036 for max profit potential of around 140% off of our alert.
9) VTMB was alerted in the pre market on Friday off of news. We felt with its share structure it had some room to move if it started to pick up decent volume. VTMB picked up enough volume to push from $.0012 to $.0028 for max profit potential of 133% off our alert
10) XTRN was mentioned in the nightly email report Friday, October 24th because it had potential to climb to new highs if it continued to get good attention. XTRN made a nice move off a morning dip into the low $.003s on Monday catching our attention at $.004 in chat then pushing to new recent highs at $.0073/share. The next day on Tuesday, XTRN hit $.0088 for max profit potential of 120% off of our $.004/share alert.