26 Oct Our Top Penny Stocks and Big Board Stock alerts for the Week of 10/20/14
1) EGLE was alerted in the pre market on Thursday, October 16th at around $3.00 because of a press release that the ticker was emerging from a bankruptcy plan with all old debts replaced with new debts and the share structure restructured greatly reducing the float. During the few seconds it took us to sort out what was going on and decide it was really positive information for EGLE the price rose to the $7 range but it still continued higher after that hitting $17.00/share. This week EGLE pushed up a little further hitting $17.89 on Wednesday for max profit potential of 496% off the original mention and 150% after we were sure we liked it a lot.
2) ESI was mentioned in chat on Thursday, October 16th as it pushed back up from $5.00 to the $5.50 range later in the day. It was also added to our nightly email alert on October 16th. On the morning of October 17th ESI announced some really nice financial numbers for the quarter the the price took off running from under $6.00 to $11.75/share. This week on Tuesday ESI pushed higher to $14.10/share for max profit potential of 168% off our October 16th mention.
3) NLNK which was added to our ebola list on October 12th at $18.11/share had another nice week this week pushing to $42.00 on Friday for max profit potential of around 131% off of our alert.
4) GTATQ was alerted in the pre market on Tuesday at $.42 because it was gapping up on low volume and as the pre market went on it started to look very manipulated with bids constantly going higher than the ask orders. GTATQ would push all the way to $.85/share on the day then offer a couple of similar but tighter bounces on Wednesday and Thursday before pushing to new highs on Friday at $.97/share for max profit potential of 130% off of our alert.
5) VPCO was first mentioned in chat on Friday, October 17th in the $1.30s. The ticker had bottomed out in the low $1 range and was starting a reversal pattern. This week VPCO slowly built up speed early in the week then ran on Wednesday to $3.04/share for max profit potential of around 125% off of our original alert in the $1.30s.
6) RGLS was alerted at around $9.00 on Wednesday during the pre market off of news. The ticker was running fast and ended up hitting $15.38/share that day. On Friday RGLS pushed up higher to $18.07/share offering max profit potential of 100% off our alert.
7) FREE was alerted in the chat room on Tuesday, October 16th at $.144 because it was showing a nice reversal pattern from its recent new lows in the $.10s. The ticker pushed up to $.1988 that day then offered more highs the next day at $.2185. This week the ticker start moving up again hitting $.28/share on Wednesday for max profit potential of around 94% off of our alert.
8) ZAZA caught our attention in the chat room on Tuesday at around $3.00/share. The ticker was continuing some positive price action from Monday off news. On Wednesday ZAZA spiked up further to $5.75/share for max profit potential of around 91% off of our chat room mention.
9) COCO was alerted in chat on Tuesday in the $.14s because it was trending up and because some other education tickers had recent gone on nice runs and COCO had shown it could run nicely recently pushing up from $.06 to $.18 last week. COCO only pushed to $.166 on Tuesday, but it pushed higher the next two days eventually hitting $.27/share on Thursday for max profit potential of around 86% off of our alert.
10) DGLY was first mentioned as a bounce type play at under $10 early last week. This week DGLY continued its upward trend pushing to $15.56/share on Friday for max profit potential of around 55% off of our chat room mention.
11) SNSS has been on our bounce radars since it first dropped from the $6s to the $1.40s earlier this month. SNSS continued to fade for a few more days eventually settling in the low $1 range where we refocused on its bounce potential. It's been a slow recovery, but SNSS hit $1.74/share on Friday for max profit potential of around 40% from those low $1 hits.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
1) BFRE really got moving this week off of a pre market press release on Thursday pushing to $.05/share that day then running to $.099/share on Friday on the $.05/share break for max profit potential of 4614% off of our $.0021 alert on October 9th.
2) CRMBQ hit $.4751/share on Thursday for max profit potential of around 280% off of our alert in the $.12s on October 9th.
3) OSLH was alerted in the pre market on Wednesday because of news. The ticker has a history of some nice runs. OSLH opened at $.018 and got held up for a while by VNDM on the ask at $.022, but once VNDM was done dumping the ticker really got going hitting $.048/share for max profit potential of about 166% off of our alert.
4) GRNH was alerted in chat on Monday as it approached a $.10/share break because some of the main pot tickers were starting new positive trends. GRNH hit $.23 on Thursday for max profit potential of over 130% off of our alert.
5) HEMP was alerted in chat on Monday as it approached a $.03/share break because some of the main pot tickers were starting new positive trends. HEMP hit $.063 on Thursday for max profit potential of over 110% off of our alert.
6) IFAN was first mentioned in chat and added to our daily reports starting on October 12th at about $.30/share before it even started getting its paid promotion. The fresh ticker had a big volume day that day catching our attention. This week the ticker broke out some hitting $.62/share on Wednesday before the promo pretty much died for max profit potential of around 110% off of our alert at about $.30 on October 12th.
7) MGON was first mentioned in chat on Thursday at $.006 because it was coming off a strong day of trading on Wednesday, was a pot ticker and other pot tickers had been doing well, and it was getting good volume. The ticker pushed to $.012 on the day for max profit potential of 100% off our alert.
8) NVIV hit $1.05 on Tuesday for max profit potential of around 90% off our $.55 October 14th the alert
9) RFMK was first mentioned in chat on Tuesday at $.0006 off of news. The ticker didn't get going much that day, but on Thursday it heated up some off increased volume because other pot tickers had been running. We mentioned RFMK when it hit $.0007 on Thursday because of the good early volume. RFMK topped off at $.0011/share on Thursday for max profit potential of around 83% from our alert.
10) HYSR was alerted on Tuesday in the pre market because of pre market news. The ticker opened at $.02 and pushed to $.0348 on the day for max profit potential of 74% off our alert.
11) SOPW really got going this week. We originally were short biased on SOPW earlier this month in the $1.60s and it dropped into the $1.30s at one point, but since working its way back up into the $1.70s we started to go long biased on the ticker. It is showing a ridiculous amount of wash trading and other manipulative trading tactics and has been using a parade of press releases. We especially started liking SOPW on the $1.95 break late last week. The ticker had a wall of ask orders at $1.95 and fought through. Since the $1.95 break SOPW started moving really well hitting new highs on Friday at $2.95/share for max profit potential of 51% off that $1.95/share break.