29 Mar Our Top Penny Stocks and Big Board Stock alerts for the Week of 3/23/15
1) JOEZ was alerted as a potential bottom play at $.10/share. The ticker started to climb off that $.10/share base this week speeding up on Tuesday and hitting $.303/share on Wednesday max profit potential of 203% off our bounce idea.
2) REPH pushed higher to $9.93 this week on Wednesday for max profit potential of 65% off our alert at $6.00 last week.
3) VBLT pushed higher this week hitting $7.86/share on Wednesday for max profit potential of 63% off our $4.80/share alert from last week.
4) ESSX pushed higher to $1.46/share this week on Tuesday for max profit potential of 62% off our $.90 alert last week.
5) SLTD was alerted at $3.20/share at the open on Monday because it was getting some awareness. The ticker went on a nice week long climb hitting $4.68/share on Friday for max profit potential of 46% off the alert.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
1) MDCN caught our attention in chat on Tuesday around $.002 as it was picking up volume and climbing from out of the $.001s. The lowish float pot ticker which has spent the past several months dropping from dollars to subpenny turned into a huge momentum play hitting $.0058/share that day then continuing higher the next two days eventually hitting $.0541/share on Thursday for max profit potential of over 2,500% off our alert.
2) MGON got our attention in the chat room on Wednesday at $.0008/share. The ticker pushed to $.0018/share that day but then built up more volume/momentum from there eventually hitting $.0111/share just after the open on Friday for max profit potential of 1287% off our alert.
3) THCZ which we re-alerted as a bounce play on a big wash to under $.04/share last week on Wednesday hasn't stopped bouncing yet - climbing all the way to $.1639/share on Friday for max profit potential of over 309% off the bounce idea.
4) MJMD was alerted on Friday morning at $.0032/share as the ticker was picking up some volume and trending upwards quickly. The ticker is every similar to MDCN and was probably being pumped as such after the big run MDCN had just had. MJMD managed to push up to $.0098/share on the day for max profit potential of 206% off the alert.
5) AMZZ was alerted last week at $.0006/share on the set-up as a possible bounce play. The ticker pushed back up to $.0014/share by Tuesday for max profit potential of 133% off our alert.
6) ADMD was alerted last week on Friday at $.0019 because it was seeing some higher than normal volume and was starting to trend up some. The ticker continued higher this week hitting $.0038/share on Friday for max profit potential of 100% off our alert.
7) GFOO caught our attention on Wednesday at $.0002/share. The ticker had some unusual volume/blocks at $.0001/share that day. On Friday GFOO had several hits at $.0004/share for an easy max profit potential of 100% off the mention.
8) AXMM gapped up slightly on Monday to $1.87/share for max profit potential of 83% off our $1.02/share alert then crashed in spectacular fashion as all good Brighton promos do offering a pretty good bounce opportunity off the lows when it dipped under $1.00/share on Monday. The ticker bounced back to $1.60/share at one point for max profit potential of around 60% off our bounce idea.
9) APHB was alerted earlier in the week off the set-up at $.19/share. The ticker went on a big end of the week push topping off at $.335/share on Friday for max profit potential of around 75% off the set-up idea.
10) PVSP was first mentioned in chat on Wednesday at $.0012/share. The ticker had been trending higher starting on Monday. PVSP hit $.0019/share on Friday for max profit potential of 58% off the alert.
11) PMCH was alerted on Tuesday at $.105/share because of some accumulation volume. The ticker climbed the next 3 days hitting $.154/share on Friday for max profit potential of 46% off our alert.
12) NVIV continued a little higher to hit $3.03/share on Monday for max profit potential of 41% off our bounce idea at $2.20 from last Tuesday.
13) TRTC was alerted in the $.18s off the set-up on Wednesday. The ticker made a nice push into the weekend climbing to $.2576/share on Friday for max profit potential about 38% off our set-up idea.