19 Oct Our Top Penny Stocks and Big Board Stock alerts for the Week of 10/13/14
1) EGLE was alerted in the pre market on Thursday at around $3.00 because of a press release that the ticker was emerging from a bankruptcy plan with all old debts replaced with new debts and the share structure restructured greatly reducing the float. During the few seconds it took us to sort out what was going on and decide it was really positive information for EGLE the price rose to the $7 range but it still continued higher after that hitting $17.00 for max profit potential of 466% off the original mention and 126% after we were sure we liked it a lot.
2) IBIO hit $3.48 on Friday for max profit potential of 319% off our original $.83 alert from October 6th.
3) LAKE hit new highs this week on Monday topping out at $32.76 for max profit potential of around 317% off of our original $7.85 alert from September 30th.
4) APT hit $10.74 on Monday for max profit potential of about 144% off of our original alert at $4.40 on October 9th.
5) VSR originally started out as a Superman pump&dump on Monday spiking from $3.15 to $4.35 off his alert about the company being involved in offering hazmat suits for ebola like LAKE and APT but then the ticker got ugly and dropped to below where it started at $2.69/share. We liked VSR later that afternoon in the $3.20 to $3.30 range to possibly follow LAKE and APT when those 2 tickers started to run thanks to some TV exposure. VRS did end up running to $4.40 that afternoon after hours then all the way to $7.84 by Thursday before becoming a great short play for max profit potential of about 141% off of our alert.
6) ESI was mentioned in chat on Thursday as it pushed back up from $5.00 to the $5.50 range later in the day. It was also added to our nightly email alert on Thursday. Friday morning ESI announced some really nice financial numbers for the quarter the the price took off running from under $6.00 to $11.75/share for max profit potential of 123% off our Thursday mention.
7) NLNK was added to our ebola list over the weekend then had a nice week pushing up from $18.11 to $33.10 for max profit potential of around 82% off of our alert.
8) FREE was alerted in the chat room on Tuesday at $.144 because it was showing a nice reversal pattern from its recent new lows in the $.10s. The ticker pushed up to $.1988 that day then offered more highs on Wednesday at $.2185 for max profit potential of around 51% off of our alert.
9) NSPH was put on our ebola list after a strong day on Friday, October 10th. We made mention of the ticker again in the pre market on Monday at $.65/share. NSPH had a great day on Monday pushing to $1.27/share for max profit potential of 48% off of our alert.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
1) SIMH was alerted in the pre market on Friday, October 9th because of news related to ebola screening. We liked the price history of SIMH having traded as high as the $.20s in August and having recently fallen from $.075 to $.015 on fairly light volume because of some new recent dilution setting it up nicely for a reversal. SIMH had a strong day pushing up at the open from $025/share to $.079/share then settling really well on the pullback at $.04/share for a nice entry. As the day went on SIMH gained strength speeding up on the $.08/share break and flying to $.1985/share at one point. On Monday SIMH pushed all the way to $.60/share for max profit potential of 2300% from our alert.
2) RMCP caught our attention in the chat room on Monday as it was pushing through the $.003s feeding off the Ebola penny stock momentum created by SIMH and PSID. The ticker ended up hitting $.0375 for max profit potential of around 941% on the day and max profit potential of 1604% from when we first alerted it as an Ebola ticker at $.0022/share on October 2nd.
3) IDNG was alerted in the chat room on Monday at $.0017 because it also sells thermometers like SIMH. Shortly after our alert IDNG really started to heat up building momentum throughout the day and hitting $.0198/share for max profit potential of around 1064% off of our alert.
4) BFRE hit $.0136 a couple of times this week for max profit potential of 547% off of our $.0021 alert on October 9th.
5) GFOO hit $.0085/share on Monday for max profit potential of 507% off of our $.0014/share alert on October 8th.
6) HJOE hit $.015/share on Monday for max profit potential of about 294% off of our alert in the $.003s on October 9th.
7) ENDRQ was alerted as a potential bounce play in the $.016s on Tuesday. The ticker did make a nice reversal for the week topping off at $.045 on Thursday for max profit potential of around 172% off of our bounce alert.
8) MYRY was alerted in the pre market on Wednesday because of Ebola news. The ticker pushed up from $.0076 to $.0198 on the day for max profit potential of around 160% off of our alert.
9) PSID hit $.085 on Monday for max profit potential of 142% from the $.035 price when alerted it on the reversal move in chat on October 9th. After fading back to $.035/share again on Wednesday PSID made a 3rd nice move from that range back to $.075/share on Friday for max profit potential of 114%. From our original $.031/share alert on October 1st, PSID offered max profit potential of 174%
10) CRMBQ hit $.28/share on a couple of occasions this week for max profit potential of around 125% off of our alert in the $.12s on October 9th.
11) AEMD was added to our Ebola list over the weekend at $.15/share. On Tuesday pre market ticker did a press release about its Ebola connection gapping up from $.14 to $.19 then running to $.288/share. The next day AEMD hit $.307/share for max profit potential of about 104% off of our alert.
12) GNBT pushed to $.038/share on Monday for max profit potential of 80% from when we originally alerted it last week at $.021/share on October 10th because of Ebola news.
13) NNLX became a nice bounce play for us on Thursday in chat from the $.08s to $.145 after having a big run on Tuesday because of Ebola news for max profit potential of around 70%.
14) GOVX which had a nice run the past two weeks after becoming an Ebola ticker pushing from $.22 to $.42 saw another nice move this week. It caught our attention in chat as it pushed past $.30 on Monday after having dipped into the mid-$.20s. With SIMH, RCMP, and PSID all running well GOVX heated up again too. GOVX would end up hitting $.51 on Tuesday for max profit potential of around 60% from that low $.30 range.
15) OROE was mentioned in the chat room on Friday as it approached $.10. The ticker had started reversing after dropping hard from the $.30s to $.06 on heavier than normal volume. On the $.10 break the ticker perked up quickly to $.16/share then pulled back for max profit potential of around 50% off of our alert.
16) CONX which had been sitting on our Ebola list since last week at $.25/share got some news this week and pushed to $.3499/share on Thursday for max profit potential of 40% off of our alert.
17) NVIV was alerted in the pre market on Tuesday because of news. The ticker pushed up from $.55 to .77 on the week for max profit potential of around 40% off the alert.