30 Jul Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for July 25, 2016 – July 29, 2016
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- EBIO - this ticker originally got our attention back on April 14th in the low $.50s with its most recent new trade opportunity coming on July 6th at $2.00/share. EBIO has continued to impress hitting new highs again this week at $4.54/share for a potential increase of almost 750% from April and around 122% from the most recent trade idea earlier in July.
- SPU from our members only low float big board ticker list which offered us a nice profit opportunity back on June 22nd came alive starting the morning of Thursday, July 14th. The ticker made a huge 8 day push from $3.00/share to $20.95/share by Monday, July 25th for a potential increase of 598%
- SPHS which offered us a potential 130% profit opportunity back on June 10th from the $1.20s to $3.00, due to positive drug results, was mentioned in the chat room again back on June 28th under $2 when it started picking up some good volume. SPHS ended up turning into a great trade opportunity climbing each of the past three weeks and hitting $8.55/share this week on Monday, July 25th for a potential increase of around 350%
- EPRS has hit our list a couple of times in the recent past; first as a chart play in June from the low $.40s to $.69/share, then as a bounce idea earlier this month from $.24/share back to $.42/share. This week EPRS was on the list again as a bounce idea after the ticker collapse to $.10/share because of news on Monday that it was filing for Bankruptcy. The big bounce happened on Wednesday with some low volume climbing action that we spotted soon after the open building into a high volume push to $.29/share for a potential increase of about 190%
- CCCL from our members only low float list was mentioned off news in the premarket on Thursday, July 14th, when it traded in the low $2.30s. The ticker saw a spike up to $3.12/share that morning, then pushed to new highs last week hitting $3.92/share following by an explosion of interest on Monday, July 25th, leading to a break out to $6.07/share for a potential increase of 161%.
- EVOK - we liked the positive news for this lowish float ticker on the morning of Tuesday, July 26th at $1.61/share; especially with the ticker being down huge from $10/share+ after bad news about its drug study hit the market on July 18th. The ticker got very little attention on July 26th, but the next day EVOK started to move up with a strong close at $2.05/share helping it build some big momentum on Thursday into Friday reaching a high of $4.19/share early in Friday's trading session, for a potential increase of 160% off the trade idea.
- MDGS was first mentioned in the chat room on Thursday, July 21st early in the trading session at around $1.40/share due to strong movement on lowish volume. This week the ticker woke up in a huge way on Wednesday with pre market news about a big purchase order from John Hopkins that we mentioned right at the start of pre market trading. The news helped MDGS gap up to $1.86/share then hit a high of $3.25/share right after the open for a potential increase of 132%
- BIND we mentioned in the pre market in the upper $.50s on Monday gapping up some after news hit. The ticker offered a nice move for us earlier this month and also back in May. BIND didn't pick up a lot of volume on Monday stalling in the $.60s, but momentum started to build on Tuesday and especially on Wednesday with BIND hitting a high of $1.32/share with high volume for a potential increase of 129% from the trade idea.
- EXAS caught our attention in the chat room when it spiked past $8 on Tuesday, June 14th just after noon. The run up continued past $9 then after a pullback the ticker started up again to new highs, eventually hitting $13.20/share on Thursday, June 30th. EXAS kicked off July by settling in the upper $12s, then went back hitting new highs again reaching $14.24/share on Wednesday, July 13th. After another short break, EXAS was back hitting new highs again this week reaching $17.64/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 117% off the mention.
- KOOL is yet another ticker off our low float big board ticker list that made a nice move this week. The ticker previously offered over 100% gains for us back in May. This week we spotted volume coming in on the ticker on Monday around $3.15/share. The next day KOOL went on a big high volume run to $6.84/share for a potential increase of 117%.
- DELT we spotted spiking up through the $1.40s late Thursday morning. The ticker topped off at $3.14/share later that afternoon for a quick potential increase of around 115%
- CALI from our low float list ,which offered us a potential 300% increase back on June 7th from $1.10/share to $4.40/share followed by another nice 75% pop on June 29th from $1.40/share to $2.46/share was back in play for us on July 7th when we spotted the ticker moving up into the $1.80s. CALI has gone on a nice 3 week long push since July 7th reaching $3.56/share this week for a potential increase of around 92% off the July 7th mention.
- NFEC from our low float list offered another nice spike up again this week on Friday (the third week in a row it did that). This time NFEC spiked from $.97/share to $1.80/share (85%). The pump&dump action from NFEC has offered some nice profit opportunities on the short side too.
- XCOM we spotted popping on Friday morning at $1.10/share. The ticker spiked to $1.77/share before fading back to the $1.10/share range. This week XCOM began a new climb culminating with some strong volume on Wednesday helping it reach a new high of $2.35/share for a potential increase of over 100% from the initial mention and around 60% from the new trade idea Wednesday shortly after the open.
- ALIM was a nice trade idea off news of strong earnings in the pre market on Tuesday around $1.20/share. The ticker went on a four day climb reaching $2.12/share on Friday for a potential increase of 76%
- ROKA was a nice trade idea on the set-up from the upper $.60s on Monday. The ticker went on a nice 4 day climb hitting $1.18/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 73%
- TSRI - some unusual volume on Monday for this ticker off our low float list caught our attention around $4.00/share on Monday. TSRI caught fire at the open on Friday spiking up to $6.78/share on strong volume for a potential increase of around 69%
- CLNT - this Chinese ticker from our members only low float big board ticker list we put on watch at $1.11/share coming into Friday, July 22nd's session with some other lowish float Chinese tickers making recent nice moves. CLNT saw some decent action hitting $1.83/share on the day and nearly matching that again this week for a potential increase of 64%
- CDTI we spotted in the chat room early in the trading session on Tuesday popping into the upper $2s. The ticker grinded higher most of the session then spiked up to $4.80/share at the open on Wednesday for a potential increase of over 60% off the mention.
- RCON from our low float list caught our attention right after the open in the $1.30s on Monday when volume started coming in. The ticker offered a spike up to $2.22/share for a quick potential increase of about 60%
- MCRB tanked over 75% into the low $8s off bad news of a failed drug study on Friday morning setting it up for a potential bounce play in the chat room. The ticker did offer a bounce of almost 50% from the lows back past $12 at one point.
- CARA was mentioned in the chat room last week on the morning of Wednesday, July 20th at about $5.00/share because it was starting to pick up some interest in some chat room/social media circles. The ticker then saw interest build on Friday into Monday with strong volume helping to push it to as high as $7.00/share on Monday for a potential increase of 40%
- DPW caught our attention at $.74/share on Wednesday looking like it was setting up for some more highs. The ticker did push higher hitting $1.04/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 40% from the trade idea
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- ONOV - we were a little late catching the front end action on this low floater that saw debt conversions push the price all the way down to the $.002s last year following a reverse split. After the sellers were done and the balance sheet cleaned up ONOV started an incredible reversal that we picked up on starting June 8th in the chat room at about $.05/share. ONOV made a strong push to the upper teens then after about a month hanging out in the mid-teens, ONOV exploded last week running to as high as $.61/share then continued higher to $.78/share this week before finally collapsing on Friday for a potential increase of over 1,460% from the June 8th mention.
- GLLK got our attention in the chat room shortly after noon on Tuesday, June 28th in the $.55/share range ($.18/share split adjusted) because of the nice volume and price action it was getting off a morning press release. The nice price action continued the rest of the week with it perking up to $.90 ($.30 split adjusted) shortly after the open on Wednesday then perking up again pretty much right on queue on Thursday, June 30th to $1.06/share ($.35/share split adjusted). GLLK then got into a nice consistent climbing pattern inching higher each day to $1.65/share ($.53/share split adjusted). GLLK kicked off last week with a 3:1 forward split then went right back to climbing daily ending the week hitting $1.02/share on Wednesday, July 27th before finally collapsing on Friday, July 29th for a potential increase of around 466%.
- AJBI is a ticker we have been following closely since we did an in depth research report on the ticker back in May. After our report there was plenty of opportunity for members to pick up a starter position in the $.20 range before the ticker started to see regular volume hit last month working its way up to $.50/share by the end of June. After about 2 weeks hanging out in the upper $.40s, AJBI was back hitting new highs starting mid-July with a strong 8 day push to $.81/share by Tuesday, July 26th for a potential increase of around 305%. We called the top on AJBI perfectly. The ticker then offered a nice double off the lows from the low $.30s back to the $.60s for another potential 100% increase in our chat room.
- INNV got mentioned in the pre market on Tuesday, July 12th, because of some promo style news about positive drug results. A pump followed the news starting on Wednesday, July 13th helping it push up from $.22/share to as high as $.66/share this week for a potential increase of 200%
- SWRM - we did a research report on this ticker in March because of the insiders involved there and the trading history of some past tickers linked to group as long term good climbers. Members had lots of opportunity to pick up shares below $.80 before the ticker began to make the climb we were expecting starting on May 10th. Since May 10th SWRM has pushed up from $.80/share to as high as $2.19/share this week on Wednesday for a potential increase of 173%. We called the top perfectly on this one ahead of its big collapse starting Thursday, July 28th
- VHUB got our attention around $.0075/share picking up some decent price action at the open on Thursday off pre market news. VHUB reached a high of $.018/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 120%
- PRGNF was a nice trade idea in the chat room Wednesday morning at $.45/share with some of the big board shipping stocks (GLBS and TOPS) catching fire that morning. PRGNF climbed to $.64/share during Friday's session then saw some more pop on Monday hitting $.98/share for a potential increase of 117%
- LBTD we did a pre promo research report for back in 2014 under its previous trading symbol STFK. We continued to follow the ticker posting about its name change in May of 2016 and its new website going active on June 21, 2016. The same day the new LBTD website went active, the ticker started to see its first ever regular volume which we posted about at $.33/share in the chat room. LBTD saw some early climbing action to $.45/share then last week it began to see some low level paid awareness helping it hit a high of $.5865/share on Tuesday, July 26th for a potential increase of 77%
- ASTI was a nice trade idea coming into Monday's session. The ticker opened at $.041/share then hit a high of $.0685/share for a potential increase of 67%
- TRTC which has made multiple appearances on our weekly top trades list already this year was back in play for us for the first time in a while starting Tuesday morning around $.33/share with the ticker started to show some new strength. TRTC made a nice week long push to $.4335/share on strong volume for a potential increase of 30% off the idea
- ARSN we did an in depth pre promo research report for back in December of 2015. The ticker saw its first ever volume on Friday, July 22nd and we were on top of it at $.20/share. This week ARSN saw a low volume walk up to $1.50/share for a potential increase of 650%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!