10 Sep Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for September 6, 2016 – September 9, 2016
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- REN was a great trade idea going into last week after consolidating in the low $16 range. The ticker which has been a big play for us since the upper $4s in July worked its way up towards $17 early in the week then took off on Friday, August 29th with a strong day long push to new highs $22.12/share. This week REN continued to push to new highs hitting $24.95/share on Thursday for a potential increase of about 55% from the new trade idea and over 400% since we first started following it in early July.
- NAVB turned into a massive bounce play. We mentioned the bounce idea in the chat room on Wednesday, August 31st at $.27/share after the ticker collapsed following an announcement about some debt issues. NAVB recovered back to $.35/share last week then took off this week after filing an 8k for a new letter of intent reaching $1.10/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of over 300% off the bounce idea.
- AIRG was posted in the chat room the day it opened trading as a new IPO on August 12th at $8.00/share because of its good share structure then mentioned again on August 24th gapping towards $11.00/share in the pre market largely because we liked the way the ticker had been trading to date. AIRG continued to work its way higher this week to $14.84/share for a potential increase of about 40% from the August 24th mention and a potential increase of 85% since it opened trading at $8.00/share.
- CLCD - we posted positive news about its Phase 3 drug study as soon as it hit at 7:48 am on Tuesday morning. CLCD gapped up huge from the news all the way to $19.50/share then pushed even higher during regular hours to $25.75/share the next day for a potential increase of around 82%
- NVFY got our attention in the chat room on Friday afternoon, September 2nd, around $1.20/share. This week the strong price action continued with a nice push to $2.15/share by late Wednesday morning for a potential increase of about 80%
- TPLM was a nice mention in the chat room late in the day on Thursday around $.25/share when it started to pick up some higher volume after CHK gave us a pretty good trade on the day. TPLM ended up taking off on Friday to $.44/share on high volume for a potential increase of 76%
- GTXI got our attention during the pre market on Thursday because of some strong interest coming in after news hit. The ticker went on a nice run during regular hours from $.66/share to to as high as $1.12/share for a quick potential increase of almost 70%
- GEVO was a pretty good trade idea from the low-mid $.50s last week. The ticker made a nice push the first half of this week to $.7983/share for a potential increase of around 50%
- THLD which gave us a nice trade opportunity the week of August 15th from $.70 to $1.20/share got our attention again late in the day on Monday, August 29th popping up towards $1.00/share. The ticker held its gains well then made another nice move on Friday, September 2nd past its highs from earlier this month to $1.25/share. On Tuesday, September 6th, THLD went a little higher to $1.48/share for a potential increase of over 48% from the new August 29th trade idea.
- NUGT was mentioned in the chat room at under $18/share last week on Wednesday, August 31st. The ticker recovered back to $25.07/share this week for a potential increase of about 39%
- ESEA - we've been watching all the shipping stocks closely of late for any new profit opportunities and ESEA was a nice trade idea at the start of Thursday's session. The ticker climbed from $1.84 to $2.45 on the day for a potential increase of 32%
- REED caught our attention in the chat room midday on Thursday, August 25th curling up to $3.00/share. The ticker had a strong week working its way up to $3.68/share on Friday, September 2nd. This week the ticker inched higher to $3.75/share for a potential increase of 25%
- MGT was mentioned as a potential trade idea after an after hours filing hit announcing the withdrawal of their $10m share registration on Thursday, September 1st. MGT made a decent move from the $3.30/share range to a high of $4.09/share this week for a potential increase of 24%
- LEDS - patent news was posted at $6.60/share on Tuesday morning. The ticker quickly pushed to the $7.70s then later hit a new high at $8.15/share for a potential increase of 23%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- AIOM - AIOM continued its slow inching climb to new highs of $1.89/share this week. As mentioned last week - we did research on this one back on November 22, 2015 expecting it to be a climber once it started to trade. Since AIOM opened trading in the $.40s eight months ago it has slowly worked its way up to $1.89/share despite the glaring red flags we mentioned last week for a potential increase of over 300%
- RJETQ we caught making a big bounce move Wednesday morning, August 24th around $.35/share. The move continued for the next few days all the way to $1.15/share late last week where RJETQ suddenly dipped shortly after ZINCQ's collapse. We made a nice call on the bottom for RJETQ late that Friday afternoon below $.80/share. RJETQ recovered to hit a new recent high at $1.18/share for a potential increase of around 50% from the bottom call on the dip and 230% from the August 24th trade idea.
- NEXS was our favorite for the next Trader's Choice pick going all the way back to April 25th when we did an in depth research report on the ticker as PTAE. Trader's Choice ended up delaying the pick for around 5 months, but because of our research quite a few PSS members were able to buy shares in the low $.20s (and in some case even below $.20/share) with an opportunity flip them for around 100% profits more than once. Since announcing the pick starting September 6th, NEXS has gone to a new high of $.48/share for a potential increase over 140% for some of our members.
- SGBY got a few casual mentions in the chat room during the month of August including a mention in the $low $.004s in early August after it had consolidated some following its earlier big gains and on August 24th when news hit in the $.005s. SGBY has seen a nice move since that August 24th news with a steady push past $.01/share coming into this week where it got our attention again at $.014/share going into Wednesday's session. SGBY saw a nice break out the second half of this week with a $.03/share tap late in the day on Friday for a potential increase of 114% from the $.014/share trade idea and between 450% - 625% from the August mentions
- MKRS got our attention minutes after the open on Tuesday pushing towards $.20/share on strong volume. We had previously mentioned the ticker on August 30th at $.14/share because of a strong sounding head line from their press release. MKRS continued to see strong volume through Thursday hitting $.38/share for a potential increase of almost 100% from the Tuesday morning mention and 170% from the August 30th mention
- BINDQ was an easy bounce idea after collapsing to well under $.20/share last week after announcing bankruptcy and being delisted from the Big Boards. BINDQ recovered back to $.38/share this week for a potential increase of around 100%
- PGUS caught our attention late in the day on Friday, August 26th after a strong day of volume and some pretty good price action pushed the ticker past $.015/share. We immediately noticed that the CEO has been slowly buying up stock off the open market beginning in the $.0006s back in January. PGUS continued to see some strong price action last week working its way up to $.027/share on Friday then inched a little higher this week to $.0282/share for a potential increase of over 75%
- SPYR got mentioned in the chat room because of some strong price action the morning of Friday, September 2nd as it climbed towards $.45/share. This week SPYR continued to show good strength with a week long push to $.63/share by Friday for a potential increase of around 45%
- TRTC was mentioned in the pre market on Wednesday, August 31st after announcing that it had cancelled its proposed reverse split. The ticker opened at $.29/share and worked its way up to $.4069/share over the next 6 days for a potential increase of 40%
- ARTH was mentioned in the chat room as a bounce idea on Thursday, September 1st when it dipped under $.50/share. ARTH recovered pretty well off the dip working its way back up to $.6566/share over the next 6 days for a potential increase of over 30%
- CANN was a nice trade idea in the chat room from about $.85/share on Thursday. We were eyeing a few of the better cannabis tickers from the past as sympathy type plays after GWPH saw a nice price surge starting Tuesday morning. CANN hit a high of $1.07/share on Friday for a potential increase of 26%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!