01 Oct Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for September 26, 2016 – September 30, 2016
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- RGSE - one of our chat room moderators made a near perfect bottom call on RGSE at $1.86/share on Wednesday, September 21st. This week the ticker picked up some massive momentum on Tuesday pushing to as high as $8.00/share for a potential increase of 330% from the bounce idea.
- CLCD - we posted positive news about its Phase 3 drug study as soon as it hit at 7:48 am on Tuesday morning, September 6th, at $14.11/share. CLCD gapped up huge from the news all the way to $19.50/share then pushed even higher during regular hours to $25.75/share the next day for a potential increase of around 82%. After pulling back to $19, CLCD began working its way back to new highs. This week CLCD hit a new high again at $39.05/share on Friday for a potential increase of 176% from the first mention.
- ATEC was first mentioned off information about an FDA approval the morning of August 30th around $4.10/share. ATEC struggled to get going for the next few days but picked up some momentum by mid-September with a $5 break on Wednesday, September 14th, followed by some nice breakout action the week after that. This week the ticker inched a little higher to $9.65/share on Friday for a potential increase of 135%
- COSI was an easy bounce play from $.05/share on Wednesday after the ticker dropped sharply from $.17/share after announcing it would be filing for bankruptcy. COSI recovered back to as high as $.091/share for a potential increase of 82%
- BVX was first mentioned in the chat room and in our morning email on August 16th at $3.00/share when news hit about FDA clearance for its PlazXact Ablator. BVX went on a nice 5 day climb hitting $4.84/share on Monday August 22nd for 61% gains. After holding its gains for over a month, BVX was back on the move on Friday passing its previous high and pushing to $5.44/share for a potential increase of 81% since that August 16th mention
- NVFY first got our attention on September 2nd around $1.20/share because of the set-up. The ticker offered a potential increase of 80% off the mention hitting $2.14/share on Wednesday, September 7th. This week NVFY was back in play getting mentioned in the chat room on Wednesday, September 28th at $2.40/share showing some strength into the close. NVFY held its gains well on Thursday even tapping a new high of $2.60/share then on Friday the ticker took off after posting morning news reaching a high of $4.23/share midday for a potential increase of 76% from the $2.40/share trade idea and 252% from the September 2nd mention.
- GBIM was a nice trade idea mentioned going into the trading session on Friday, September 23rd because of the set-up. GBIM made a nice 3 day push from $.89/share to $1.50/share for a potential increase of 68%
- EXEL was mentioned in the chat room right at the close on August 3rd around $9.60/share because it reported stronger than expected earning. The ticker saw a some heavy trading the next day with a big push to $11.66/share. EXEL held its gains pretty well the next four weeks eventually hitting new high on September 6th which we mentioned in the chat room when it happened. The next week after that EXEL went into climbing mode starting a nice multi-day push to new highs finally topping off at $15.58/share this week on Wednesday for a potential increase of 66% followed by a nice pullback to under $12.
- NOVN was an IPO of interest to us posted in the chat room and in our morning emails on Wednesday because of the nice share structure for the price. NOVN opened trading at $14.40/share then wasted no time pushing to $22.24/share the next day. NOVN opened this week with a new high at $23.79/share for a potential increase of 65%
- ARRY immediately gapped up off news of positive test study results on Monday morning during the pre market. We posted the news at $4.40/share. ARRY opened at $4.65/share then went on a super high volume day long climb to $6.65/share. The ticker opened strong the next day hitting a new high of $7.27/share for a potential increase of 65%
- SMIT was mentioned in the chat room spiking towards its recent high of $1.90/share on Wednesday. The ticker picked up some nice volume helping it pop to $3.00/share for a potential increase of 57%
- BAS - a strong day of trading from the ticker got our attention around $.60/share later in the day on Wednesday. The ticker followed up the strong Wednesday performance with an even stronger day on Thursday then reached a high of $.93/share Friday morning for a potential increase of 55%
- NTNX was the latest IPO of interest to us to offer nice profits. We mentioned the ticker coming into Friday's session. The new IPO opened trading at $26.10 then went on a nice day long climb to $39.40/share for a potential increase of 51%
- CARA - we started following CARA on September 7th as a sympathy play with GWPH making a big move. We first mentioned the ticker below $6/share on the 7th. CARA has worked its way up nicely since then hitting $8.90/share this week on Wednesday for a potential increase of around 50%
- MRNS was mentioned on the 19th and the 22nd in the low $1.80s because of the set-up. On the 23rd, MRNS finally got that breakout with big volume coming in to help it push to $2.38/share. This week the ticker went a little higher hitting $2.73/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of about 49%
- ZYNE which is always a good sympathy play when GWPH makes a big move was first mentioned in the chat room as a potential trade idea below $10/share right after the open on September 7th (the day GWPH made its big move). ZYNE worked its way into the upper $10s where it got stuck until last week when it caught our attention again with a strong close on Monday after breaking $11/share. The strong close carried over into the few trading sessions with ZYNE hitting $14.44/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of around 45% from our earlier mention.
- ACIU was an IPO of interest to us from Friday, September 23rd, opening at $14.25/share. The ticker hit $19.97/share this week on Wednesday for a potential increase of 40%
- CATB was mentioned in the chat room in the pre market on Thursday at $5.70/share gapping up on news. The ticker pulled back some after the mention but then went on a nice climb to $7.89/share during regular hours for a potential increase of 38%
- EKSO was a nice trade idea in the chat room on Tuesday when the ticker was showing some good volume at $4.00/share. The strong late day price action was followed by a big push to $5.39/share the next day for a potential increase of 34%
- AVXL was mentioned in the pre market on Wednesday at $3.75/share gapping up off news. The ticker opened with some strong price action reaching $4.88/share for a potential increase of 27%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- ATLS turned into a beauty from a $.40/share mention in the chat room on Thursday, September 8th. The ticker grinded its way up daily all the way to $1.92/share this week on Wednesday for a potential increase of 380%. After hitting $1.92/share, ATLS saw a huge dip to below $.80/share where it became a new trade idea as a bounce play in the chat room from around $.80/share. ATLS made a nice push back to around $1.20/share then after another smaller pullback climbed to the upper $1.40s for a potential increase of around 85% from the bounce idea.
- NEXS - we considered NEXS as the top candidate for the next Trader's Choice pick going all the way back to April 25th when we did an in depth research report on the ticker as PTAE. Trader's Choice ended up delaying the pick for around 5 months, but because of our research quite a few PSS members were able to buy shares in the low $.20s (and in some case even below $.20/share) with an opportunity flip them for around 100% profits more than once. Since Trader's Choice officially announcement the pick on September 6th, NEXS has gone to a new highs hitting $.74/share this week for a potential increase over 270% for some of our members.
- PRRE (formerly CANA) was first mentioned by one of our members at $.045/share after the September 20th trading session then again by the same member at $09/share on the 22nd. The ticker was mentioned in the chat room again at $.12/share on Thursday one day ahead of its big breakout on Friday to $.38/share for a potential increase of 744% from the first member mention and a potential increase of 216% from the $.12/share trade idea.
- OWCP was a nice bounce idea from $.0038/share coming into Wednesday's session. The ticker fell from $.01+ on relatively light volume setting it up for a potential bounce especially with other MJ tickers having a strong week and signs that a nice message board pump was building for the ticker. OWCP started out a little slowly only reaching $.0045/share on Wednesday, but momentum picked up big time during the last part of the week with a strong push to $.0111/share on Friday for a potential increase of 189% from the idea
- UBQU was added to our morning emails on September 14th to monitor for activity because of news that contained info about an upcoming name change to HempLife Today as well as a list of alleged positive business achievements from the past year. The ticker had already begun a climb off its recent low of $.006/share before the news hit. UBQU opened at $.0086/share that day then went on a nice 2 week push to $.023/share for a potential increase of 167%
- AMMJ was a great trade idea in the chat room at $.11/share from earlier in the month. After a nice steady climb last week, the ticker took off this week hitting $.29/share on Friday for a potential increase of 163%
- CANN was a nice trade idea in the chat room from about $.85/share on Thursday, September 8th. We were eyeing a few of the better cannabis tickers from the past as sympathy type plays after GWPH saw a nice price surge starting the previous morning. CANN began to really speed up last week taking off to a high of $1.79/share on Friday. This week after pulling back some CANN reached new highs at $2.06/share on Friday for a potential increase of 142%
- CJESQ - after hovering in the upper $.30s for weeks, CJESQ was back preparing to test $.40/share shortly after the open on Tuesday, September 20th, which we posted about in the chat room. CJESQ ended up breaking $.40/share kicking off a nice 5 day push to $.96/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of 146% from the mention
- NSRS - we posted the news for the reset former APS ticker in the pre market on Tuesday in case the news fueled some good follow up action after the ticker saw higher than normal volume and pretty good price action the day before. NSRS did see some decent action off the news pushing up from $.045/share to as high as $.11/share on the day for a potential increase of 144%
- SGBY which was a big mover for us from August into the first week of September offered us a new trade opportunity after a big pullback off the highs. We mentioned the ticker (a little early) at $.009/share last week for a possible bounce move. This week SGBY finally started the anticipated reversal with a big push back to $.02/share for a potential increase of 122%
- NGBL got our attention in the chat room around noon on Tuesday at $.0009/share. We were surprised with the strength it was showing considering some of the ugly price action it had seen the previous 3 months even with some of the other mj tickers showing good strength this week. NGBL continued to trade surprisingly strong and surprisingly thin through the rest of the week reaching $.002/share on Friday for a potential increase of 122%
- HADV got our attention on Wednesday at $.12/share because of the unusual volume. We had done research on the ticker with some obvious paid promo type links way back in 2013, but the ticker remained pretty much dormant until this week. The strong volume on Wednesday was followed by continued strong volume on Thursday and a nice climb to $.26/share for a potential increase of 116%
- VTSI put out some solid sounding news in the pre market on Monday so we mentioned it in the chat room. The ticker opened at $.2405/share then made a pretty strong push to $.34/share for a potential increase of 41%
- CVSI (formerly CANN) was mentioned in the pre market on Monday because of some paid awareness and it being a marijuana ticker. Some of the big board ticker just happened to be gapping up in the pre market session and we had been following some other mj names that had been showing some recent strength. CVSI opened at $.26/share and saw nice volume on the day kicking of a pretty good 3 day climb to $.36/share for a potential increase of 38%
- MJNA got a mention off news in the pre market on September 20th. The ticker opened at $.042/share and did a nice job pushing to $.055/share for a potential increase of 30%
- Other Cannabis tickers - We threw out the idea of some of the stronger cannabis tickers picking up some momentum earlier in the month when GWPH caught fire with a big move on September 6th. Some of the main cannabis tickers that we followed were already mentioned in this report, but other cannabis tickers also picked up some nice momentum this month which our members could have easily followed by using our list of marijuana tickers to track that we first put out on December 29, 2013 and have continued to update and republish every few months since. Other cannabis tickers seeing big moves in September that didn't get much attention in the chat room but were our member's only marijuana ticker list include CNAB from $.1638/share to $.42/share (156%), MNTR from $.25/share to $.85/share (240%), AGTK from $.0028/share to $.0075/share (167%), GRPOF from $.042/share to $.1887/share (349%), and KSHB from $1.90/share to $2.93/share (54%)
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!