24 Sep Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for September 19, 2016 – September 23, 2016
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- CLCD - we posted positive news about its Phase 3 drug study as soon as it hit at 7:48 am on Tuesday morning, September 6th, at $14.11/share. CLCD gapped up huge from the news all the way to $19.50/share then pushed even higher during regular hours to $25.75/share the next day for a potential increase of around 82%. After pulling back to $19, CLCD began working its way back up again reaching a new recent high this week of $35.48/share for a potential increase of 151% from the first mention.
- ATEC was first mentioned off information about an FDA approval the morning of August 30th around $4.10/share. ATEC struggled to get going for the next few days but last week the ticker picked up some momentum with a $5 break on Wednesday followed by new highs on Friday after posting several company updates reaching $6.34/share. This week the ticker broke out hitting $9.42/share on Friday for a potential increase of 129%
- NVAX was a nice bounce idea coming into the Friday, September 16th trading session after the ticker fell from the $8s to the low $1 range following after hours news about failed results. NVAX bounced back as high as $1.68/share that day then continued the nice reversal this week reaching $2.41/share on Friday for a potential increase of about 125% from the bounce idea
- FNCX was a nice trade idea entering the September 16th trading session fresh off its most recent reverse split. The FNCX balance sheet is an ugly mess of debt Notes and Toxic Warrants, but the ticker is well linked to MGT (through debt Notes that MGT owns) and p&d players like Barry Honig and has a history of paid promo type action so we knew the potential with the float being reset again. The ticker opened at $3.11/share on the 16th and sure enough FNCX got some paid promotion activity with Small Cap Traders (one of the MGT paid promoters from May) being hired to pump the stock helping it climb to $6.83/share by Tuesday, September 18th for a potential increase of 119%
- AIRG was posted in the chat room the day it opened trading as a new IPO on August 12th at $8.00/share because of its good share structure then mentioned again on August 24th gapping towards $11.00/share in the pre market largely because we liked the way the ticker had been trading to date. AIRG continued to work its way higher this week to $16.91/share for a potential increase of around 55% from the August 24th mention and a potential increase of 111% since it opened trading at $8.00/share.
- MSTX was an easy bounce idea entering Wednesdays session following after hours news about a data fail that caused the share price to plummet from $.59/share to the $.09/share range. MSTX saw some new lows right after the open tapping $.07/share then the bounce started with MSTX recovering back to $.147/share by the next day for a potential increase of around 100% from the bounce idea
- BSPM - we caught this low floater moving fast towards $2.50/share right after the open on Wednesday, September 14th. BSPM was down well off its highs from when it made a huge run from $1.37/share to $6.59/share in early June. BSPM hit $3.75/share later Wednesday afternoon then pulled back and settled in the $2.50 range for 3 days. This week BSPM went into climber mode hitting a new recent high on Tuesday then eventually reaching $4.43/share on Thursday for a potential increase of about 80%
- SORL was a big trade for us back during the week of August 6th from around $2.00/share to $3.19/share off news for a potential increase of around 60%. The ticker was back on our radars starting September 6th with a mention in the chat room around $2.75/share shortly after the open after a strong first 30 minutes of trading on the day. The ticker held in that $2.80/share range the rest of the week then opened last week with a strong session on Monday, September 12th, getting our attention in the chat room after it broke $3.00/share and began approaching its previous high of $3.19/share from August. SORL easily broke $3.19 then continued to as high as $4.85/share this week for a potential increase of 77% from the September 6th mention and over 60% from the September 12th session
- CLVS was a subject of discussion the afternoon of August 23rd after announcing that it got FDA approval on its drug and popping to $23.00/share. Between the high short interest and the nice set-up there was talk about some good long potential from the ticker. CLVS held its gains pretty well eventually fighting through some of the pressure and going back on the move during the second week of September. CLVS worked its way up to $30 by mid-September and $40.29/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of over 70% for anybody that stuck with the ticker.
- GALT we caught gapping up in the $1.80s during the pre market on Tuesday as a sympathy play to TBRA. GALT opened at $1.96/share then went on a pretty good little 3 day push to $3.05/share for a potential increase of 64%
- TKAI we originally started watching as a potential bounce play from the low $1s way back in July after the price collapse following some negative trial results. TKAI never offered that bounce until finally on September 15th it showed some nice strength shortly after the open getting mentioned in the chat room in the low $1.10s. TKAI ended up stalling out in the $1.40s, but the bounce move picked up some new momentum this week with a nice push to $1.85/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 64%
- EXEL was mentioned in the chat room right at the close on August 3rd around $9.60/share because it reported stronger than expected earning. The ticker saw a some heavy trading the next day with a big push to $11.66/share. EXEL held its gains pretty well the next four weeks eventually hitting new high on September 6th which we mentioned in the chat room when it happened. Last week EXEL went into climbing mode starting a nice multi-day push to new highs reaching $15.00/share at the end of this week for a potential increase of 56%
- BZUN has been on a long climb from the $5s to the $15s since May. We first picked up on it at $10.20/share on August 23rd, but since August 23rd the ticker has continue to trend up nicely reaching a new recent high this week at $15.96/share for a potential increase of 56%
- NOVN was an IPO of interest to us posted in the chat room and in our morning emails on Wednesday because of the nice share structure for the price. NOVN opened trading at $14.40/share then wasted no time pushing to $22.24/share by the next day for a potential increase of 54%
- EVBG was an IPO of interest to us on Friday, September 16th, mentioned in the chat room from the low $12s when it started trading. The ticker had a nice day long climb to $15.49/share then opened with a bang on Monday spiking to $18.73/share for a potential increase of 54%
- SAEX has been in a steady decline down to below $7/share since it squeezed from $9 to $75 back during the first week of August. So when it started to show some strength that it might be getting ready to bounce again midday on Thursday we posted about it in the chatroom around $7.15/share. SAEX did offer a nice reversal from the lows climbing back to as high as $10.80/share during the premarket on Friday for a potential increase around 50%
- HEAR we posted some info about some social media awareness for HEAR at noon on Wednesday around $1.05/share. The ticker responded well from the awareness with a nice 3 day push to $1.49/share late in the day on Friday for a potential increase of around 41%
- GLMD - with GALT gapping up we immediately listed other potential sympathy plays that could pick up momentum because of the big TBRA buyout offer. GLMD was a good choice from the $4.20s in the premarket on Tuesday to a high of $5.77/share on Friday for a potential increase of 37%
- ZYNE which is always a good sympathy play when GWPH makes a big move was first mentioned in the chat room as a potential trade idea below $10/share right after the open on September 7th (the day GWPH made its big move). ZYNE worked its way into the upper $10s where it got stuck until this week when it caught our attention again with a strong close on Monday after breaking $11/share. The strong close carried over into the next couple of trading sessions with ZYNE hitting $13.47/share on Thursday for a potential increase of around 36% from our earlier mention.
- WATT was a nice mention in the chat room just after the open on Monday, September 12th perking up from its recent lows back towards $15/share. The ticker went on a strong week long climb hitting $19.92/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of 34%
- EBIO was a perfect bottom call at $3.10/share Tuesday afternoon in the chat room. The ticker made a strong push that afternoon then tapped $4.04/share the next morning for a potential increase of 30%
- MCRB was a pretty good trade idea in the chat room at $11.75/share on Wednesday, September 14th because of the set-up. The ticker made a nice push this week to $15.09/share for a potential increase of 28%
- PTX was a trade idea in the chat room from Wednesday, September 14th, at $.54/share because of the set-up. The ticker has slowly been working its way higher closing out this week at $.665/share on Friday for a potential increase of 23%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- ATLS turned into a beauty from a $.40/share mention in the chat room on Thursday, September 8th. The ticker grinded its way up daily all the way to $1.59/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of 297%
- ESSI (formerly big name paid promo ticker PRTN) was a big mover back in August so when it started a new climb recently we started tracking it from the mid-$.80s at the start of last week. On Friday, September 16th, ESSI broke its previous high of $.98/share from August kicking off a nice run to a new high of $2.20/share this week on Wednesday for a potential increase of around 158% from the idea
- ACIIQ dipped hard late in the day on Tuesday, September 13th, when information came out that common shares would be cancelled upon exiting Bankruptcy. Despite the worst imaginable information the dip set ACIIQ up for a potential bounce move so we were watching it closely coming into this week. On Monday, ACIIQ began to see some nice buying power immediately after the open helping push it towards $.30/share which we posted about in the chat room. The bounce move continued all the way into Thursday's session with ACIIQ hitting $.71/share for a potential increase of 148%
- APTY - we liked the set-up on this one coming into Tuesday's session at $.0067/share adding it to our morning report. The ticker saw a nice continued breakout through the last part of the week reaching $.0164/share on Friday for a potential increase of 144%
- CANN was a nice trade idea in the chat room from about $.85/share on Thursday, September 8th. We were eyeing a few of the better cannabis tickers from the past as sympathy type plays after GWPH saw a nice price surge starting the previous morning. CANN began to really speed up this week taking off to a high of $1.79/share for a potential increase of 110%
- CJESQ - after hovering in the upper $.30s for weeks, CJESQ was back preparing to test $.40/share shortly after the open on Tuesday which we posted about in the chat room. CJESQ ended up breaking $.40/share kicking off a nice 4 day push to $.79/share on Friday for a potential increase of almost 100% from the mention
- QBIO we put this on again off again Boiler Room climber back on our morning report coming into Monday's session at $3.40/share because of its history of some interesting moves in the past and the set-up coming into the session. Sure enough QBIO saw a nice jump in volume and price on Monday pushing to $6.00/share for a potential increase of about 75%
- UPLMQ - we've been watching this one very closely for the past month as it hovered in the low to mid-$4s after its huge run from the $.10/share in May to $4.67/share in August for a potential 4570% profits. So we were all over this one when it finally broke that August high on Wednesday eventually making a nice push into the close on Friday to $5.05/share adding to its huge potential profits from the summer.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!