15 Oct Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for October 10, 2016 – October 14, 2016
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- REN which was a huge mover for us starting from the upper $4s in July to $25.48/share in mid-September was back making new highs again starting on Friday September 30th. This week the ticker hit a new high again at $33.10/share on Friday for a potential increase of 576% from our original July trade idea.
- CRBP which first became a trade idea on August 19th in the $3.60s offering us a nice move to $7.88/share by Friday, September 19th was back hitting new highs last week after pulling back and settling in the mid-$6s for a week. The ticker caught our attention again when it was approaching $7/share on Tuesday, October 8th. The next morning it gapped up in the pre market then build some nice momentum helping it pass its recent high and push to $10.78/share on Monday for a potential increase of 56% from the new trade idea and a potential increase of around 195% from the August 19th trade idea.
- BSPM made a huge run for us in June from $1.37/share to $6.59/share then another nice trade opportunity last month from under $2.50/share to $4.43/share. This week the ticker was back in play from around $3.70/share when we spotted the ticker make a strong climb on heavy volume starting right after the open on Tuesday morning. BSPM made a monstrous push to $7.06/share by early afternoon for a potential increase of 90%
- HTGM - we posted news at the close on Tuesday around $2.30/share because of the small float/potential for some breakout type action. HTGM gapped up past $2.50 the next morning then broke out after the open spiking to as high as $4.45/share just before 11:00 am for a potential increase of around 90%
- BZUN has been on a long climb from the $5s since May. We first picked up on it at $10.20/share on August 23rd. After August 23rd, BZUN made a continued nice climb to $15.96/share on September 19th where it stalled out for a week and a half. Last week the ticker was back hitting new highs again with a nice push to $18.61/share by Monday for a potential increase of 82%
- EKSO was a nice trade idea in the chat room on Tuesday, September 27th when the ticker was showing some good volume at $4.00/share. The strong late day price action was followed by a big push to $5.39/share the next day. Last week EKSO hit $5.80/share and this week EKSO continued higher to $6.38/share for a potential increase of 59%
- CTRV - we posted news about positive drug study results at the start of the pre market on Thursday. CTRV gapped up big off the news opening at $1.43/share. After struggling to hold its gains on the day CTRV opened strong on Friday hitting $2.04/share for a potential increase of about 50%
- AEZS news was posted in our chat room during the pre market on Wednesday at $3.50/share. AEZS saw some increased volume on the day and a nice push to $4.00/share followed by a strong morning of trading on Thursday helping it reach $4.90/share for a potential increase of 40%
- MGT - we posted the forward looking news about the future commercial release of some anti-hacking software from MGT when it hit in the pre-market on Friday. The news helped the ticker gap up through the $2.30s then MGT pushed higher after the open to $2.78/share for a potential increase of 21%
- TKAI which was a pretty good trade for us back in September, was back in play again on Tuesday morning. We mentioned the ticker in the chat room shortly after the open in the low $1.70s because the ticker was showing some good strength in early trading. TKAI made a nice climb past its high from September ($1.85) and all the way to $2.09/share that afternoon for a potential increase of 21%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- Cannabis Tickers - We stayed heavily focused on the mj tickers this week including offering our members an mj ticker focused webinar hosted by one of our chat room moderators over the weekend. We started following most of the key mj names beginning in early September when GWPH ran big then expanded our focus to more mj tickers as the month went on including providing our members with an updated list of the best marijuana tickers to follow. Some of the main mj named we have been following that continued to hit new highs this week included: AMMJ from $.11/share to $.69/share (527%), CANN from $.85/share to $4.72/share (455%), MYDX from $.0108/share to $.0495/share (358%), AGTK from $.007/share to $.0277/share (295%), VNTH from $.0004/share to $.0015/share (275%), ERBB from $.0006/share to $.002/share (233%), GLAG from $.006/share to $.02/share (233%), CGRW from $.73/share to $2.15/share (194%), NDEV from $.07/share to $.20/share (185%), GRNH from $.041/share to $.096/share (134%), CNAB from $.30/share to $.65/share (130%), CVSI from $.26/share to $.54/share (116%), MCIG from $.037/share to $.0748/share (102%), CBDS from $2.34/share to $4.65/share (98%), SRNA from $.10/share to $.1944/share (94%), CBIS from $.015/share to $.0261/share (74%), KSHB from $2.82/share to $4.69/share (66%)
- UPLMQ worked its way higher again this week. This ticker has been a regular on our weekly top trades list since it became a trade idea in our chat room starting at $.10/share in May. With a new high of $5.44/share this week, UPLMQ has offered a total potential increase of 5,344% since our May trade idea.
- BBEPQ was a nice chat room mention at $.07/share last week. The ticker closed out the week strong then opened this week with a nice run into the $.20s. On Friday some positive information came out of the Bankruptcy proceedings helping push BBEPQ to $.46/share on high volume for a potential increase of 557% from last week's trade idea.
- HADV got our attention on Wednesday, September 28th, at $.12/share because of the unusual volume. We had done research on the ticker with some obvious paid promo type links way back in 2013, but the ticker remained pretty much dormant until now. The strong volume on that day was followed by continued strong volume on into this week with HADV going on a multi-day climb to $.754/share for a potential increase of 528%
- IMSCQ - we were eying this one for a nice potential bounce after the ticker announced it was filing for Bankruptcy causing the price to tank on Monday morning. We made a near perfect bottom call at $.06/share in the chat room shortly after the open. IMSC bounced back as high as .15/share for a potential increase of 150%
- ICBU we posted big headline news at the open on Tuesday for this pink sheet subpenny ticker. ICBU opened at $.0024 and pushed as high as $.006/share by midday for a potential increase of about 150%
- FTPM which was a trade idea from under $.002/share last week finally churned its way through the most recent dilution allowing it to climb this week to $.0048/share for a potential increase of over 140%
- MEDT was a nice trade idea Tuesday morning at $.0006/share because of its ties to ERBB which has been seeing some nice price action lately. MEDT picked up enough attention from the hot mj market to push to $.0012/share by Friday for a potential increase of 100%
- CATQ was already a nice trade for us from the $.50s to $1.15/share last month for over 100% potential profits. Knowing what we know about the insiders involved in controlling the float on this well connected ticker from our in-depth members only research report we published for our members in early September, we liked the chances of this one seeing a new push up to new highs after it pulled back and eventually settled in the $.70s last week. CATQ got a fresh new round of strong walk-up type volume starting late last week helping it reach new highs at $1.39/share at the close on Friday for a potential increase of over 80% from the new trade idea.
- EFFI - we posted mj related news for this triple zero ticker during the pre market on Monday because the pot industry has been hot lately and the EFFI float isn't over bloated yet. EFFI opened at $.001/share then worked its way to as high as $.0018/share later in the week on heavier than normal volume for a potential increase of 80%
- RMHB was mentioned before the open on Tuesday because of news about it becoming an SEC flier and because the mj market has been hot of late. RMHB opened at $.031/share and then saw a nice 2 day push to $.05/share on strong volume for a potential increase of 61%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!