03 Dec Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for November 28, 2016 – December 2, 2016
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- PZRX - news about PZRX receiving Orphan Drug Designation from the FDA was posted in the chat room and in our morning emails during the pre market on Monday. The share price gapped up through the $1.30s opening at $1.44/share then ran as high as $3.30/share for a potential increase of over 135%
- GLBS - we have been keeping all of the main shipping stocks on watch for continued new trade opportunities, but it was GLBS that made the biggest splash this week starting on Monday with some strong volume and wild price action in the morning. We followed the action closely on GLBS all week with the ticker offering a nice move from the $4 range to as high as $8.77/share for a potential increase of around 110%
- OCN which was first mentioned in our chat room back on August 9th at $2.60/share continued its slow climb this week up to $5.27/share for a potential increase of over 100% overall
- GENE - news was posted in the chat room and in our morning emails on Tuesday during the pre market. The ticker saw a big gap up to $1.60 off the news then ran to $2.89/share after the open for a potential increase of around 80%
- MEMP - the strong price action caught our attention in the chat room on Wednesday around $.45/share. MEMP closed the trading session strong then ran to $.80/share the next morning for a potential increase of 77%
- HTBX was added to our morning update coming into the session on Friday, November 25th, because of a good trading session the day before and because data was due out from the name. HTBX opened trading on the 25th at $1.91/share then pushed as high as $3.35/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of 76%
- Oil stocks - with the OPEC deal being reached coming into Wednesday's session we were watching for some positive movement from some of the oil related stocks. Some of the oil related tickers that offered some profit opportunities in the chat room included BCEI, TPLM, BAS, SDRL, GBR, REXX, LEU, and RCON.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- BOTY - which carries a relatively small float and was trading at over $1.00/share less than a year ago got our attention when it dipped to under $.01/share this month. BOTY landing in the $.003s where we added it to our daily watch list to possibly offer a bounce move. The sell off was on low volume giving BOTY a small float for the price. Finally this week BOTY started to get some buying volume helping it easily push out of the $.003s to as high as $.014/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 300%
- ONCI which was first talked about in the chat room getting some $.001 taps on November 14th was mentioned again in the chat room on Friday, November 25th, at $.0011/share looking like it was setting up for a push to new highs. The ticker had a strong day closing at $.0015/share then saw some really nice action this week pushing to $.0035/share on Friday for a potential increase of 250%
- FNMA which has been in play in our chat room and daily reports since the day after the elections on November 9th at $1.75/share had a strong week this week breaking out of that low $3 base and running to as high as $5.00/share for a potential increase of 185% overall
- BCDA was mentioned in the chat room at the end of the trading session on Tuesday, November 22nd, just because of the recent trade history and set-up at $.20/share. The ticker ended up breaking out the next day and running to as high as $.535/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of 167%
- UBQU was a nice trade idea in the chat room at $.01/share on Tuesday, November 22nd. The ticker recovered back to $.025/share by the 28th for a potential increase of 150%
- NBEV was mentioned in the room in the pre market on Tuesday, November 15th, off news of strong earnings. The ticker opened at $1.77/share then went on a strong 4 day climb to $3.00/share. After settling in the $2.70 range for a few days the ticker was back on the move again this week with a push to new highs hitting $3.60/share for a potential increase of 103% from the November 15th trade idea.
- AXIM we had AXIM back in the daily report for a possible new move up from $6.40/share coming into Monday's session. Helped with some new patent news this week the ticker made a nice new push up to $9.38/share for a potential increase of 45%
- MYMX - we posted news in the pre market on Thursday about MYMX starting a research project with big board ticker SNY for Influenza Vaccines. The catchy headline did bring some attention for the lowish float seldom traded ticker helping it rise from $.0019/share to $.08/share on the day for a potential increase of 570%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!