21 May Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for May 15, 2017 – May 19, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- GLYC was first mentioned in the chat room the afternoon of May 12th at about $5.00/share because of the strong price action on the day. The ticker continued to creep higher through the first half of this week then took off on Thursday and Friday with a huge move on high volume to $14.64/share for a potential increase of 192%
- SORL was mentioned in the chat room during the pre market on Monday gapping up on really strong earnings. The ticker continued higher into the open then had a strong week hitting $7.80/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 60%
- RBCN was mentioned as a trade idea entering the March 5th trading session coming off a reverse split. The ticker opened at $6.40/share and went on a pretty good climb to $9.32/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of 45%
- CPHI we caught starting to perk up at $.17/share shortly after the open on Wednesday. A short time later the price spiked to $.25/share for a quick potential increase of around 45%
- PIRS - we posted news about a definitive agreement when it hit early in the pre market on Thursday, May 4th. The news quickly gapped PIRS up past $3 then it pushed higher during regular hours to $3.97/share. After a pullback to the mid-$3 range PIRS was back hitting new highs last week and again this week at $4.28/share for a potential increase of 42%
- CETX - news about record revenues for April was posted when it hit in the pre market on Wednesday. The news gapped the ticker up helping it open at $3.70/share then it went on a nice push to $4.55/share during regular hours for a quick potential increase of about 30%
- CBMG was mentioned in the chat room early in the trading session on Monday in the low $7s climbing off news after a big drop in price the day before. The lowish float ticker offered some big range hitting $10.00 later that morning for a quick potential increase of around 25%
- BDSI was a nice pre market mention on Tuesday showing a small gap up off strong earnings at around $2.05/share. The ticker closed out the week strong pushing to $2.55/share on Friday for a potential increase of 24%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- ADPTQ after ADTPQ settled into the $.40s we put it on watch to possible perk back up again for a profit opportunity from the long side adding it to our daily morning reports last week. ADPTQ perked up nicely eventually reaching $1.37/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of almost 200% off the trade idea.
- CBRIQ was a nice chat room mention in the $.08s on Thursday after finally starting to make a long awaited positive move after dropping big after going Bankrupt a few weeks ago. The ticker climbed all the way to $.168/share at the open on Friday for a potential increase of over 100%
- PNAT was a nice trade idea in the chat room from $.55/share Thursday morning with the chart and price action looking ready for a possible bounce move. The ticker push to $1.09/share on Friday for a potential increase of almost 100%
- MYDX was a perfect bottom call at $.008/share in the chat room on Tuesday, May 9th. The ticker bounce back up to $.0144/share this week for a potential increase of 80%
- PMCB was a great trade idea in the chat room from $.05/share last week. The ticker went on a multi-day climb to $.0875/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of 75%
- ZENO - after pulling well off its high from a big paid promotion in March we added ZENO back to our daily morning reports for a possible new profit opportunity with the ticker getting a new round of awareness at $.4375/share. The ticker saw a nice climb the last half of this week reaching $.767/share on Friday for a potential increase of 75%
- AXIM was a nice bounce idea in the chat room from $7/share on Monday. The ticker bounce back to $11.89/share on Friday for a potential increase of 70%
- ECTX was added to our morning emails and put on watch entering the May 9th trading session at $.25/share because of some mid-tier market awareness to go with a new website and some recent high volume. ECTX saw a pretty good multi-day push to $.39/share this week for a potential increase of 56%
- LEXG was mentioned at the start of the trading session on Monday picking up some nice volume and climbing off news. The ticker made a nice push into the close hitting $.002/share for a potential increase of over 50% off the mention
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!