25 Mar Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for March 21, 2016 – March 24, 2016
- IO ran big off after hours news about debt restructure on Monday, February 29th. We noticed the ticker early in the trading session on Tuesday, March 1st at around $4.00/share. IO continued its climb this week hitting $9.50/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of around 137% off our mention.
- GBSN - we were all over the GBSN FDA clearance news on Wednesday morning at 8:00 am in the $.16s. GBSN pushed to $.25 by the open then continued to $.33/share during regular trading hours for a potential increase of over 100%
- SXE was a nice chat room mention on Tuesday around $.85/share off news that they would not be filing for bankruptcy. The ticker made a big push to $1.69 by Wednesday for a potential increase of about 100%
- CPXX was mentioned after hours on Monday, March 14th because it was running fast off news. CPXX made a nice move from $6.44/share to $10.45/share last week then pushed higher this week to $12.73 on Thursday for a potential increase of 97%
- NETE was a nice chat room mention for us last week starting at $.25/share. The ticker pushed to $.32/share by the end of last week then continued higher this week to $.45/share for a potential increase of 80%
- GSI - we posted the news for GSI about the sale of their Maoming Hengda for $51m as soon as it hit on Friday morning while GSI was still under $1.80/share. GSI saw a nice push all the way to $2.88/share right after the open for a potential increase of 60%
- ONTX was a nice mention off news on Monday morning at $.48/share. The ticker climbed to $.73/share by Wednesday for a potential increase of 52% off the mention.
- ADXS put out news during the pre-market on Monday and started another push up hitting $10.39/share by Wednesday for a potential increase of 29% off the pre-market news mention and a potential increase of 60% off our original mention from earlier in the month on March 2nd.
- KTOV was mentioned under $4 on Monday during the pre-market gapping up off news. The ticker hit $5.06 right after the open for a quick potential increase of over 27%.
- CARA was a great bounce idea at $4.55/share in the chat room the morning of February 29th hitting $5.95/share on March 3rd. After pulling back under $5 and settling there for a few days CARA was back in the spotlight again on Monday pushing past its previous high from March 3rd and hitting $6.75/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of about 20% off the new mention and a potential increase of 48% off the original bounce idea.
- VCEL was in our top trades from the week of March 7th after the ticker ran big from our $2.32 pre market mention off news on Thursday, March 10th. VCEL hit $5.18/share that Friday. After a pull back to the $3.80s, VCEL settled and started a new climb getting our attention again this week at $5.25/share. VCEL made it to $6.14/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 17% off the new mention and 164% off the original mention from March 10th.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- CBDS was a big trade for us from $.50/share to $2.45/share last week as a sympathy play with big board tickers ZYNE and GWPH seeing huge pre market action off news. This week the ticker offered us another big trade opportunity after holding up through some selling pressure in the $1.60 - $1.80 range the ticker began a new climb. We started to like it in the $2.00 - $2.20 range and especially on the $2.50 break. CBDS looks like it trapped some shorts again helping it run big on Thursday to $3.73/share for a potential increase of 646% from our original mention and a potential increase of around 70% from the new trade opportunity.
- VLNX was mentioned back in December to keep an eye on at $.0004/share after custodianship of the shell was granted to notorious shell hijacker Robert Stevens by the Clark County Court system. VLNX has almost zero possibility to ever be sold and used for any kind of reverse merger because it is the subject of Civil and Criminal Complaints filed by the SEC and DOJ, but with the smallish share structure for the price the opportunity was there to make some money off the inevitable message board pump that the ticker was sure to eventually get. This week that inevitable message board pump finally happened with VLNX hitting as high as $.002/share with enough volume to easily flip out from any $.0004s that anybody might have picked up offering a potential increase of up to 400%.
- CNAB was mentioned by one of our members back on March 15th at $.22/share after 2 straight days of higher than normal volume and a possible climbing pattern developing. CNAB did manage to climb very nicely since the 15th feeding off building interest in the pot industry and hitting $.75/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 240% off the mention.
- SIPC was a nice mention by one of our members in the $.002s three weeks back. The ticker went on a nice under the radar type climb since then hitting $.0088/share on Thursday for a potential increase of more than 210%.
- CGRA got a mention in the $.002s on March 15th. The pot ticker which carried a decent share structure for the price was starting to get the attention of some message board pumpers. CGRA continued its climb all the way to $.0082/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 182%.
- KBIOQ was a fun trade. With that tickers history it was a no-brainer when information hit on the 21st about the courts approving a plan to exit bankruptcy involving a big hedge fund and the acquisition of a new drug. We didn't catch the trade until Wednesday morning around $5 but it still made a nice push to $13.99/share for a potential increase of around 180%
- SENZ has been on our daily update in the slow climbers section since February 22nd at $.51/share. The ticker has stumbled its way higher ever since speeding up some this week and hitting $1.24/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 143% since we started tracking it on our daily list.
- TRTC is a ticker we were already following because of a few trade opportunities it has offered us since January and because of pre market news on March 8th at $.14/share so when GWPH and ZYNE started to run the morning of March 14th sparking some interest in the core OTC pot tickers we were happy to see TRTC start to speed up back towards its January high of $.18/share. On Friday, March 18th, TRTC finally achieved that key break then hit $.196/share. This week the ticker built a ton of momentum and made a huge push to $.329/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 135% from our March 8th trade idea.
- ADMD was added to our morning email on 3/15 because of pre market news at $.002/share. The ticker slowly trended up the next week after that then had a nice day on the 22nd hitting $.0042/share for a potential increase of 110%
- CHRO got mentioned back on March 8th while it was still USAR on the $.02/share break. The ticker was already up a lot from the sub-penny range in February but was still showing lots of strength. CHRO held well in the upper $.02s then on Thursday it made a big push to $.0399/share thanks to a name/symbol change to The Chron Organization Inc (CHRO) for a potential increase of 99% off our March 8th mention.
- VPRO was a nice bottom play idea on Monday, March 14th in the afternoon at under $.005/share. We noticed the chart turning after a big drop from the pennies to $.004s following its big run. VPRO pushed back to $.0089/share for a potential increase of about 81% off the idea.
- HNGR gave us another nice trade starting at the $4.00/share break on Monday, March 7th pushing to $6.97/share this week for a potential increase of 74%.
- MAVT caught our attention at $2.40/share on February 29th because of the obvious climbing pattern and its history/set-up which we already knew a little something about. We added it to our slow climber section of our daily report and from there MAVT has continued to climb daily all the way to $3.90/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 62%.
- CANV - after giving us a really nice trade opportunity from $.20/share to $.68/share earlier this month, CANV was mentioned in the chat room earlier in this week for a possible re-entry closer to $.20/share. CANV got down to $.24/share on Wednesday then made a nice push back up to $.34/share on Friday for a potential increase of 41%.
- CBIS - after giving us a nice trade opportunity from $.012 to $.0194 off news last week, CBIS gave us another decent trade this Thursday starting at $.0162/share off news. The ticker broke $.02/share this time hitting $.0215/share on the day for a potential increase of 79% off the original mention and a potential increase of 32% off the new trade idea.
- CTIX was a nice trade idea from Friday, March 18th at $1.35/share off news about the completion of their phase 2 study. CTIX continued higher early this week hitting $1.81/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 34%
- PPCH offered a flip opportunity off news on Monday morning from $.0298/share to $.0395/share - a potential increase of 32%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysts along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!