17 Jun Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for June 12, 2017 – June 16, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- MOSY - higher than normal volume for the ticker got our attention in the chat room right after the open on Wednesday, June 7th, at around $.90/share. MOSY broke $1 and made a nice push to $2.70/share this week for a potential increase of around 200%
- GTXI - we added this one to our morning emails and mentioned it in the chat room at the start of the pre market on Monday because of positive drug study news. GTXI gapped up to $3.47/share then pushed to as high as $6.24/share during regular trading hours for a potential increase of around 90%
- BIOS was talked about as a trade idea in the chat room at $1.60 back in early May. It finally started picking up some positive movement towards the end of the month which we were tracking. Last week it broke out some to $2.45/share then continued higher this week to $2.58/share for a potential increase of 61%
- EKSO was a nice chat room alert in the pre market on Wednesday from the $1.30s gapping up with good volume. The ticker got some nice action after the open pushing all the way to $2.18/share on Thursday for a potential increase of around 60%
- AEMD was mentioned in the chat room when news hit close to midday on Wednesday in the $1.80s. The ticker picked up some action off the pr and pushed to as high as $2.77/share early in the trading session on Thursday for a potential increase of 49%
- XBIT - after tanking late in the day on Friday, June 9th, off negative news, we put XBIT on bounce watching coming into Monday's trading session. XBIT wasted no time ripping at the open and squeezing to $5.67/share for a potential increase of over 45%
- YTEN - we posted news for this low float recent reverse split ticker during the pre market on Wednesday, June 7th. The ticker saw some positive movement off the news pushing from $4.70 to $6.68 this week on Monday for a potential increase of 42%
- SRNE was a nice chat room mention from the $1.60s picking up volume in the pre market on Wednesday off news. The ticker went on a 3 day climb hitting $2.30/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 40%
- ADMP was talked about in the chat room on Thursday when it got halted pending news. News hit about FDA approval and it reopened with a chance to get in under $5/share eventually hitting $6.45/share the next day for a potential increase of around 30%
- FCSC was a good pre market mention in the chat room on Monday when positive drug related news hit. The ticker pushed from $2.55/share to $3.25/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of 27%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- BCCI was a good trade idea in the chat room on Wednesday, May 24th, off news of the company taking a new direction. The ticker has a history of pump & dump activity and had been pretty quiet for a while trading at all-time lows. The ticker pushed from $.0052/share to $.0165/share off the news for a potential increase of around 200%. After settling in the mid-$.01 range, BCCI was back on our radars getting added to our morning emails and mentioned in the chat room in the pre market on Wednesday, June 7th, off news. The ticker broke its previous high and made a high volume move to $.0685/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of 356% off the new trade idea and 1217% off the May 24th trade idea.
- ADAD picked up some paid awareness starting Tuesday morning, May 25th, at $.15/share. We were on top of the promotion and well aware of the background for ADAD because we did a research report for the Issuer back in April 2016. ADAD saw a nice climb to $.745/share for a potential increase of 396%
- KSIH was initially alerted at $.25/share at the start of June then again in the $.50s on June 8th still grinding along nicely. This week it hit $1.14/share before finally tanking for a potential increase of 356% off that initial mention
- BKEN was a nice chat room mention in the pre-market off news on Friday after picking up some pumping the day before. It opened at $.0012/share then made a nice morning run to $.0048/share for a potential increase of 300%
- PDGO was a nice trade idea in the chat room from $.0007 - $.0008 early in the trading session showing good continuation after a good trading session on Friday the 9th. The ticker hit $.0021/share by the end of the week for a potential increase of over 162%
- MMEX was mentioned in the chatroom at $.0085/share as an accumulation alert on Monday. The next day news hit and the ticker made a nice run to as high as $.0209/share for a potential increase of 145%
- CANN we put CANN on bounce watch at $1.19/share entering the June 9th trading session with some other cannabis tickers having already started on some nice bounce moves. CANN made a great push to $2.29/share by the end of this week for a potential increase of 92% off the bounce idea
- LEXG was a pretty good trade idea from $.0008/share off news entering Wednesday's trading session. The ticker hit $.0015/share the next day for a potential increase of 87%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!