09 Jul Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for July 5, 2016 – July 8, 2016
- LOW FLOAT TICKERS - it was another big week for our low float tickers from our Big Board Low Float list with 6 tickers making significant moves. LEDS which was trading at $1.80/share when we added it to our list started seeing some significant volume and movement on Tuesday, July 5th which we spotted at about $3.00/share LEDS squeezed to a high of $11.35/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 278% from our Tuesday mention and 530% from when we added it to our list to watch. VII picked up volume on Friday as it usually does any time DGLY starts to see strong positive movement. Since we were all over DGLY we were on top of VII mentioning it in the chat room at $.60/share as it started to take off to a high of $1.80/share for a potential increase of 200%. DPW made a big push from $.47/share to $1.40/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 190%. BDR made a big push from $.52/share to $1.10/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 110%. DGLY got our attention Thursday morning shortly after the open when it was picking up increased volume helping it push into the $4s. Then on Friday DGLY saw a big jump in volume with a huge push to $7.23/share for a potential increase of over 80%. CLWT had pre market news on Friday then began to see volume just before the open making a big push from $2.50/share to $4.19/share on the day for a potential increase of 67%.
- BGI - another low floater - we identified in the chat room at 10:37 am at $.94/share on Tuesday with a good catalyst and a small float. The ticker went on a huge run to $5.15/share for a potential increase of 447%
- GALE was a pretty easy bounce idea after the ticker tanked from over $2 all the way down to $.28/share on Wednesday, June 29th following bad news about their drug testing results. GALE recovered back to $.77/share by Tuesday, July 5th for a potential increase of over 135% from the bounce idea.
- TRCH we caught popping shortly after the open on Wednesday morning in the $.80 range. The ticker ran to $1.74/share on the day for a potential increase of around 117%
- AVXL was a nice trade idea from the chat room on June 24th from under $4.50/share. The ticker made a strong move last week to $6.17/share then another big move this Friday to $8.00/share for a potential increase of over 77%
- EPRS was a nice bounce idea from $.24/share at the start of the week. The ticker really got moving on Thursday pushing to a high of $.42/share for a potential increase of 75%
- EBIO got our attention in the chat room because of a big jump in volume pushing past $2/share Tuesday afternoon. EBIO stayed in that price range until Friday when pre market news hit helping EBIO spike to $2.97/share for a potential increase of around 45% from the Tuesday mention.
- RADA was mentioned because of news on Tuesday at under $.60/share then again on Wednesday because of continued accumulation for a possible break out. RADA did end up breaking out some on Friday hitting $.85/share for a potential increase of over 41%
- LBIX - pre market news was posted in the chat room on Tuesday morning for this lowish-float ticker and the ticker did offer some movement after the mention climbing from $1.75/share to $2.45/share for a potential increase of 40%
- BIND was mentioned in the chat room after hours on Friday up on after hour news about the sale of some assets. BIND pushed higher on Tuesday to $.79/share for a potential increase of 38%.
- LTBR offered a little bit of profits on Tuesday morning climbing from $.53 to $.71/share after news was posted in the chat room for a potential increase of 34%
- ISNS we caught climbing shortly after the open on Friday at around $2.70/share. The ticker spiked to $3.55/share for a quick potential increase of over 30%
- COYN we put on watch for some movement coming into Fridays session after the cop shooting incident. COYN saw some positive price action pushing from $1.38/share to $1.75/share for a potential increase of 26%
- ENDP was mentioned in the chat room when news hit midday on Tuesday, June 28th about them being awarded their patent. The stock made a pretty good 4 day move from the $14.30 range to $17.13 then inched a little higher this week to $17.67/share for a potential increase of 23%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- SFEG was mentioned in the chat room on Tuesday, June 28th because its Bankruptcy plan ended with a dismissal leaving commons in tact. Normally this is bad for the shell because the debts handicap it from doing anything with business operations in the future leaving it an abandoned shell until it gets revoked by the SEC, but SFEG appears to have gotten enough debts paid off during the proceeds to allegedly be able to seek out the possibility of resuming operations. The price moved from $.0065/share last week to $.0655/share this week for a potential increase of around 900%
- VMRI we have been tracking VMRI since paid awareness started on the obvious promo set-up ticker way back on April 26th at $.24/share. We already saw a couple of nice price climbs from the ticker but more recently were tracking it daily as it has moved from the mid-$.50s on strong consistent volume beginning on June 1st all the way to $3.43/share on Tuesday, June 28th for a potential increase of 523% from that $.55/share range and 1329% since April 26th. VMRI turned into a great short play after its big push past $3.00/share collapsing to $.90/share then it offered another nice profit opportunity bouncing back over 100% to $1.99/share this week.
- GDEE became an Elite group re-pump starting on Monday, June 27th. With the float barely much bigger than the first pump from last summer (still under 2 million) we liked the potential from the $.42/share starting price. GDEE made a strong climb to $1.12/share by Thursday, June 30th turning into a pretty good short at that point with a good sized dip to $.82/share just minutes after fellow Elite promotion ticker, WRIT, fell apart, but then GDEE bounced back to new highs on Friday hitting $1.19/share followed by a break out this week to $2.05/share for a potential increase of 388%. GDEE also gave some members a nice profit on the short side from the idea when it neared $2 on Thursday. GDEE dipped to as low as $1.15.
- PVAHQ we spotted perking up towards $.04 thanks to a large bid at 10:20 am on Monday, June 27th. The ticker continued pushing higher all the way to $.07/share last week then saw volume pick up this week helping push it to $.13/share for a potential increase of 225%
- SPRN which is a ticker we have done lots of in depth research for in the past we have been watching closely since we found the future paid promo material for the ticker on June 5th when the ticker was at $.20/share. SPRN some some light volume take the price up to $.40/share in the days after our latest report then it held that price for nearly a month until volume finally started to hit this week with the promo finally starting. SPRN hit $.54/share on Friday for a potential increase of as much as 170% for anybody taking an early starter in that $.20/share range.
- SWRM - we did a research report on this ticker in March because of the insiders involved there and the trading history of some past tickers linked to group as long term good climbers. Members had lots of opportunity to pick up shares below $.80 before the ticker began to make the climb we were expecting starting on May 10th. Since May 10th SWRM has pushed up from $.80/share to as high as $1.89/share this week for a potential increase of 136%.
- GLLK got our attention in the chat room shortly after noon on Tuesday, June 28th in the $.55/share range because of the nice volume and price action it was getting off a morning press release. The nice price action continued the rest of the week with it perking up to $.90 shortly after the open on Wednesday then perking up again pretty much right on queue on Thursday, June 30th to $1.06/share. This week GLLK inched higher to $1.22/share for a potential increase of around 121%.
- ARTH is a long running paid promo that started in March. We first started following the ticker at $.28/share on March 21st because we liked the early price action from the paid promotion. ARTH hit a promo high of $.54/share on Thursday, April 7th then settled in the $.40/share range for the next 2 months. With ongoing awareness ARTH started to creep up again starting around June 20th and we followed the action closely. On June 29th ARTH tested and broke its previous promo high then continued to a new high of $.67/share on Thursday, June 30th. This week ARTH broke out a little more hitting $.95/share for a potential increase of over 120% from June 20th and 239% from when we first started following it on March 21st.
- LOTE - after the recent success of two other Adam S Tracy hijacked tickers (TRON and GOFF), LOTE woke up this week with a big move. We mentioned LOTE in the chat room Tuesday afternoon in the low $.01s. The ticker pushed as high as $.03/share on Thursday for a potential increase of over 100% off the mention. The timing of all of these Adam S Tracy hijacked shells moving is interesting considering he is now in hot water with the SEC for some sham IPOs he helped take public.
- FPVD was talked about in the chat room on Thursday before the open because of it being a body cam company and because of its low price compared to his paid promo prices from last year. The ticker made a pretty good move from $.004/share to $.008/share on decent volume for potential gains of 100%
- SIGA - the unusually high volume at the open on Tuesday caught our attention in the chat room around $1.05/share. SIGA went on a nice week long climb hitting $1.68/share on Friday with continued decent volume for a potential increase of 60% off the mention
- LLLI we caught moving shortly after the open on Friday in the $.026 range. The ticker spiked into the $.04s for a quick potential increase of over 50%
- CTBO this well researched, long running paid promo which offered us some good profits back in May and early June got our attention when it gapped up in the pre market on Tuesday morning. The chart was turning back up and strong volume came back in for the ticker helping it push from $2.36/share to $3.27/share from Tuesday to Thursday for a potential increase of 38%
- BTUUQ was a pretty good bounce/reversal idea at $1.32/share on Tuesday, June 28th. The ticker slowly made its way back up to $1.71/share over the next week+ for a potential increase of almost 30%
- EKSO was a nice chat room mention Tuesday afternoon at 3:09 pm when it started to perk up at about $4.25/share. The recent reverse split ticker hit a HOD of $5.28/share then put out news the next morning to help get the price to $5.42/share by Friday for a potential increase of 27% off the mention.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!