15 Jul Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for July 10, 2017 – July 14, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- AVEO - we posted positive news related to its drug study on Tuesday, June 13th, during the pre market at $.73/share, but the ticker actually dropped in price a few cents following the news. More positive new hit on Friday, the 16th, during the pre market which we also posted and added to our morning emails. This time the news had a much better affect quickly gapping AVEO up to $.99/share. The ticker continued to climb to $3.19/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of 222% from the June 23th idea and 336% for anybody holding from the June 20th idea
- TEUM was a nice chat room mention on Monday at about $.60/share when it started showing signs that it was finally ready for a good bounce. The ticker got a big push the next morning hitting $1.73/share for a potential increase of 188%
- YUMA was a good chat room mention while still under $1.25/share on Monday morning picking up good volume and moving well. The ticker which has seen a long steady fade the past 3 months made it all the way back to $3.10/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 148%
- BONT was a nice catch in the chat room moving towards $.40/share with volume early in the trading session on Thursday. The ticker continued to grind on strong volume all the way to $.967/share for a potential increase of over 140%
- ARNA - we were eying this one for a possible trade opportunity coming into the trading session on June 19th with a 1:10 r/s in effect. The ticker wasted no time making a nice post-r/s move from $12.50 on Monday to $17.75 by Thursday, the 15th. After pulling back into the low $15 range the ticker started a new climb passing its previous high followed by a big after hours pop on July 10th off positive drug study news all the way to $27.86 for a potential increase of 122% from the original trade idea
- ANY we were watching this one closely for a possible post-reverse split trade opportunity coming into Wednesday's trading session. The ticker offered some interesting early price action then after coasting in the $3 range for a while it went on the move Thursday on into Friday with a big push to $6.60/share for a potential increase of around 120%
- ORIG was a nice chat room mention on Thursday to watch closely with earnings due out. The ticker made a a big move from $.12/share to $.237/share after earnings hit for a potential increase of 97%
- PIXY became an IPO of interest to us in the chat room from the $7 range because of the lowish float (nice share structure) after it opened on Friday, June 30th. The ticker worked its way higher this week hitting $11.64/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of almost 66%
- INPX was a good trade idea from $.67/share entering Monday's trading session with the ticker looking ready for a bounce. INPX climbed to $.975/share by Thursday for a potential increase of 45%
- CARA we've been watching this one to become a bounce play since it tanked at the end of June. It was discussed in the chat room coming into the Tuesdays trading session where it opened at $12.02/share then helped with some news on Wednesday went into a 4 day climb to $15.88/share on Friday for a potential increase of 32%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- RCHA was first mentioned in the chat room as a trade idea from $.0008/share on Friday, July 7th with the ticker picking up some volume and showing some big bids. We continued to track the ticker into this week with the ticker going into big motion on Tuesday, July 9th and peaking at $.0078/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 875%
- PNTV was back breaking out to new highs again recently. We've tracked this ticker closely since $.03/share back on March 29th. The ticker has offered a few nice profit opportunities since then including an initial push from $.03 to $0738/share by early May (almost 150%) then another nice push from $063/share to $.1286 in early June (103%). With the new highs at $.231/share this week on Wednesday the ticker has offered a potential overall increase of 670% since March 29th.
- VNRSQ was a nice chat room alert at $.03/share when settlement news hit. The ticker made a big push to $.074/share for a potential increase of 146%
- OMVS was a good chat room mention on July 6th from under $.05/share because of the strong day of trading and set-up. The ticker continued to trend higher into this week hitting $.118/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 130%
- TMPS was talked about as a bounce play in the chat room on Wednesday. The ticker did end up offering a nice bounce from the low $.20s to $.48/share for a potential increase of about 130%
- DVGGD - we did an indepth research report on DVGGD back on June 15th so when a newsletter/boiler room group started teasing a new pick matching DVGGD's business plan we knew the pick would end up being DVGGD. The ticker made a nice multi-day move from $1.00/share to $1.81/share for a potential increase of 81%
- VSTM got our attention on Thursday, July 6th after it broke $3 with good strength. The ticker finished the day with a high of $3.85/share. Coming into the week we put it on watch for a possible pop into the $4.50 - $5 range before setting up for a possible short play. VSTM hit $4.65/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of around 50%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!