07 Jan Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for January 3, 2017 – January 6, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- ETRM was talked about in the chat room late in the day on January 4th because it was getting some social media attention and because of its low float which gave it the potential to really get going. The next morning ETRM put out news and we added the ticker to our morning update. ETRM gapped up to $2.50/share then went on a high volume push to $9.75/share by Friday for a potential increase of over 300%
- IDXG - is a recent reverse split ticker with a small float that had some nice pre-split trade opportunities. So when news hit in the pre market on Tuesday we mentioned it in the chat room. The ticker picked up enough interest off the news to churn the small float into a big move from around $5.25/share to as high as $14.25/share on the day for a potential increase of around 170%
- OREX got our attention in the chat room nearing $2.50/share early in the trading session on Wednesday because of the strong price action. OREX continued to push higher to $4.00/share late in the day on Thursday for a potential increase of 60%
- APVO was mentioned in the chat room in the pre market on December 16th at just under $2/share because of positive drug study results. The ticker spiked to $2.97/share on the 16th then after retracing all the way back to $2.15/share it went on a nice slow climb back to $2.99/share this week for a potential increase of 50%
- FCSC - when positive FDA related news in the pre market on Thursday we posted about it in the chat room. FCSC opened at $.80/share then pushed as high as $1.17/share that morning for a quick potential increase of 46%
- BIOS got our attention around $1.20/share in the chat room shortly after the open on Tuesday picking up some volume and showing some good early movement. After a day long climb to $1.44/share, the ticker hit a new high of $1.72/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 43%
- SGYP - we posted news in the chat room room after hours on December 22nd about positive phase 3 results. The news caused SGYP to gap up after hours to around $5.00/share. We then added the ticker to our morning update for December 23rd. SGYP went on a nice 2 week climb hitting $6.97/share this week for a potential increase of around 39% from the mention
- SPCB was mentioned in the chat room and our morning emails on Friday, December 30th because of news about a big contract received by the company. SPCB went on a nice week long push from $3.00/share to $3.98/share for a potential increase of 32%
- OCIP has been on a nice climb since the mid $5s in early December. The ticker got its first mention in our chat room on December 6 around $7.30/share. This week OCIP saw a nice push to $9.11/share for a potential increase of 24%
- PACB got our attention around $4.20/share during the trading on Tuesday because of the strong early price action. The ticker made a strong push all the way to $5.03/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 20%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- MJPI - we put out an in-depth research report on December 4th for this ticker with a good set-up and some good connections. On Tuesday, December 6th, the ticker put out news about its recent acquisition and the volume started pouring in with some nice cross trading and solid support. MJPI went on a massive climb from $.49/share to $7.38/share this week for a potential increase of 1406%
- PTCO (formerly AREN) we have had on our watch list for future activity ever since the summer when filings showed that they had reset the ticker with a large reverse split then turned some debt previously owned by the majority shareholder into a bunch of super cheap new free trading shares. Last week an 8K hit after hours on Monday, December 12th, for a new acquisition and we immediately put the rarely traded ticker on watch to see some new trading activity. Volume started coming in on Wednesday, the 14th, with the first trade hitting at $.30/share and some trades going off under $.30/share then PTCO started into some heavy trading and strong price action pushing as high as $2.71/share this week for a potential increase of around 803%
- BUDZ was added to our daily morning update coming into the trading session on January 3rd because of the set-up and recent strength of the cannabis market. The ticker saw a nice break out this week from $.91/share to $4.25/share for a potential increase of 367%
- NTFU is a low float ticker that recently announced itself as a cannabis stock. The price action got our attention on Wednesday when the dip got bought up at around $.75/share setting it up to possibly push to new highs. NTFU did push to new highs hitting $2.40/share on Friday for a potential increase of 220% from the trade idea
- MYHI was a nice chat room mention on Friday, December 30th from under $.08/share when the lowish float ticker was showing signs of a potential break out. MYHI pushed to $.239/share this week on Wednesday for a potential increase of 202%
- NEWC we put on watch in the pre market on December 15th because of news at $.0083/share then mentioned the ticker a few more times in the chat room as it worked its way higher including this week when an 8K hit on Wednesday for some big pumper-ish sounding coal order helping boost the ticker to as high as $.0265/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 200%
- PSCR - we put out an in depth research report for PSCR on August 16, 2016. On December 15th when PSCR started to have its first ever significant volume we were on top of it in the chat room from the mid-$.40s. Since December 15th, PSCR has been on a nice climb to $1.26/share this week for a potential increase of 180%.
- CGRW was a nice mention late in the day on December 21st in the chat room at $1.10/share after the ticker turned off its recent lows following a multi-day slide. CGRW went on a nice multi-day climb back to $2.22/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of 100%
- EXAD - we posted news about a proposed merger/acquisition with a $10m company in the pre market on Wednesday. The news kicked off a pretty good day of trading with a push from $.0038/share to $.007/share for a potential increase of 84%
- PNAT - we added PNAT to our daily reports starting on December 16th at $1.63/share because of its pre-promo type of set-up and the nice walk up chart it was starting to build. PNAT continued to be walked towards $2/share then some paid awareness hit last week including a high budget landing page helping bring in higher volume and a continued push to $2.68/share for a potential increase of 64%
- LXRP was a good trade idea in the chat room in the pre market on December 28th with some of the other main cannabis tickers showing good movement at the time. LXRP opened at $.28/share then climbed to as high as $.45/share this week for a potential increase of 60%
- CIIX was a good trade idea from $.80/share early in the trading session on Friday. The ticker pushed as high at $1.22/share that afternoon for a potential increase of around 50%
- MSRT which has been in our morning reports since December 15th because of news and some market awareness saw a nice steady climb since the 15th pushing from $.83/share to $1.18/share for a potential increase of 42%
- Other Cannabis tickers - we liked the set-up on several of the main cannabis tickers starting on Friday, December 23rd. Some of the main ones that got mentioned that day in our chat room and added to our daily reports that kicked off this week with new highs included: EAPH from $.016 to $.032 (100%), OWCP from $.14 to $.2199 (57%), VAPE from $.01 to $.0179 (79%), GRNH from $.075 to $.1088 (51%)
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!