23 Jan Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for Jan 19, 2016 – Jan 22, 2016
- UVXY was posted in our chat room for a bounce watch on 12/29 in the $25.40 area. The ticker pushed higher again this week hitting $59.00 on 1/20 for a potential increase of 132%.
- TVIX was also posted in our chat room for a bounce watch at the same time as UVXY on 12/29 from the $5.70 area and pushed all the way up to $12.91/share on 1/20 for a potential increase of 126%
- OPTT was mentioned on Tuesday morning as the ticker popped quickly into the $1.20s from the $1.00 range off a press release. OPTT topped off at $2.45/share for a potential increase of around 96% off the catalyst.
- VHC was inadvertently omitted from last week's report. It was a great play for us from the $2.50/share range to $4.58/share a potential increase of around 83%.
- GBSN had been getting eyed for a bounce since it fell below $.20/share. On Thursday GBSN finally got that bounce from the $.13/share range back past $.20/share. GBSN continued on Friday hitting $.33/share for a potential increase of around 85% off the confirmed bounce mention on Thursday.
- ZFGN got our attention on Tuesday in the premarket off news at $7.65/share. The ticker hit $12.18 the next day for a potential increase of 59% off the news catalyst.
- On Tuesday a few oil plays went on bounce watch. CHK at $2.70, USO at $8.00, UWTI at $1.42, UCO at around $6.50, and OAS at around $3.45/share. CHK hit $4.15 on Friday a potential increase of 53%. USO hit $9.29 on Friday for a potential increase of 16%. UWTI hit $2.24 on Friday for a potential increase of 57%. UCO hit $8.80 on Friday for a potential increase of 35%. OAS hit $6.20 on Friday for a potential increase of 176%.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- ACIIQ was put on watch for a bounce set-up last Tuesday morning when it first became ACIIQ. The ticker fell from its pre bankruptcy price of just under $1/share all the way down to $.11/share then offered an incredible bounce recovering back to $.25/share last week then continuing much higher this week to $.505/share on Friday for a potential increase of 359%
- SFOR was mentioned in the chat room on Tuesday midday in the $.002s off a strong press release about a lawsuit settlement allegedly giving SFOR an undisclosed amount of cash as part of the settlement. The ticker moved up quickly hitting $.0075 then opened really strong on Thursday tapping $.0097/share before new dilution from some toxic convertible debt conversions killed the momentum and sent it back down to the $.002s. The news alert offered members a potential increase of around 288%.
- AGHI was added to our pre market emails and mentioned in the chat room before the open on Monday because of a new paid promotion starting on the ticker. The promo did pretty well with the ticker pushing up from $.18/share to $.45/share for potential increase of 150% off the catalyst.
- APHD was mentioned in the chat room on Friday off some higher than usual volume because of the low float for the price ($.02/share). The ticker had a couple of press releases this week and the price responded creeping up to $.05/share for a potential increase of 150%.
- TALK received an early mention in December in the chat room when it traded in the $.000s due to an active pump and strong volume. TALK received another mention in chat around $.0014/share in late December because of the continued strong volume/attention and the price holding well in that area. Last week TALK broke out of that $.0014 - $.0015 range and pushed to $.0027/share. It started this week going one tick higher at $.0028/share for a potential increase of 100% off that late December mention.
- PGSY was mentioned in premarket emails and in the chat room on Tuesday as the new Elite Penny Stock promotion. The ticker opened that morning at $.24/share. The lowish float ticker (3,250,000 shares issued to be dumped during the promo) didn't get a lot of volume, but did have some decent price action hitting $.418/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of 74%.
- FNMA we put FNMA on watch for a bounce play at the end of last week. Initially we were hoping for a nice dip into the $.80s if it fell under $1.00/share, but the ticker found some nice support in the $1.00/share range and became a buy at that point. FNMA bounced very nicely from that $1.00/share range hitting $1.47/share on Friday for a potential increase of 47%.
- AMBS was placed on bounce watch on Monday when it dropped from the $.40s to $.19/share. It became a buy for us at $.21/share offering a nice bounce to $.30/share for a potential increase of 43%.
- XLIT has stayed on our radars since it made its way back up to the $1 range last month following a big dip from the promo high area ($1.40 - $1.50) all the way down to the $.60s. This week we mentioned to our members that Trader's Choice hit the phones stepping up the boiler room effort again and the price responded pushing up from $1.11/share to $1.48/share for a potential increase of 33%.
- TRTC which was a nice mover for us last week off a press release became a bounce play for us this week at $.139/share after a nice pullback. The bounce play went well with TRTC recovering back to $.18/share on 1/21 for a potential increase of 29% from the bounce call.
- IMSC started to go in motion this week off last weeks bounce/chart set-up mention at $37/share. On Friday IMSC hit $.47/share for a potential increase of 27%.
- CTIX was mentioned in the chat room on Thursday at $1.10 because of a press release. The ticker hit $1.35/share on Friday for a potential increase of 22% off the catalyst.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysts along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!