16 Jan Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for Jan 11, 2016 – Jan 15, 2016
- BSI was brought to our members attention in the pre market on 1/14 at under $3 as a low float ticker gapping up on a light volume off a recent merger proposal. BSI hit $8.06 on 1/15 for a potential increase of around 155%.
- INVT made it to our watch on 01/07 due to pre market news at around $1.75/share and started ripping to $3.67/share that day for a potential increase of 109%.
- UVXY was posted in our chat room for a bounce watch on 12/29 in the $25.40 area and pushed all the way up to $51.39/share on 1/15 for a potential increase of 102%.
- TVIX was also posted in our chat room for a bounce watch at the same time as UVXY on 12/29 from the $5.70 area and pushed all the way up to $11.25/share on 1/15 for a potential increase of 97%.
- EARS was alerted right after the open on 12/24 as it started climbing on low volume past $4.25/share. The ticker made a nice push to $5.38/share by 12/29 then following a small pullback it ripped big last week finishing the week hitting $7.96/share for a potential increase of around 85%.
- ATV released news during the pre market on 1/11. The catalyst was posted in the chat room and the pre market report while the price was under $7/share. ATV hit a high of $10.35 on 1/11 offering a nice short opportunity from the high. ATV then bounced from $6.60 on 1/12 back to a new high of $10.56 on 1/13 for a potential increase of 50% - 60% .
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- SBFM was originally alerted off news on 12/28 at $.003/share. The ticker saw a nice breakout at the end of last week hitting $.0375/share on Friday for a potential increase of 1,150%.
- PNPL was originally placed on our member's watch back in August around $1.60 to eye for a nice push off volume because of the tiny float and history of the insiders with other tickers (MDBX). PNPL became a fixture on our daily list as a potential climber starting again in December mostly trading in the $1.50 - $1.60 range then finally on 1/08 the ticker woke up seeing increased volume and a nice push out of that $1.50 - $1.60 range all the way to a high of $12.05/share on 1/11 for a potential increase of 675% off our watch.
- EGYF was originally put on watch at $.005/share back on 11/23 and has continued to slowly trend up hitting a new high this week of $.0287 for a potential increase of 474% .
- TPAC which was placed on watch off news on 11/23 at $.0017/share made a big jump last week hitting $.0069/share for a potential increase of 305%.
- SDOC was placed on bounce watch on 01/07 near the end of the day at around $.029/share well off its recent price in the $.20s thanks to some bad news. The ticker bounce really well hitting $.1065/share on 1/11 for a potential increase of 267% off the bounce notice.
- ACIIQ was put on watch for a bounce set-up on Tuesday morning when it first became ACIIQ. The ticker fell from its pre bankruptcy price of just under $1/share all the way down to $.11/share then offered that nice bounce we were watching for recovering back to $.25/share on 1/15 for a potential increase of 127%
- TRTC was brought to our member's attention due to news on the morning of 1/12. TRTC experienced a nice 2 day push from $.092 to $.18 at the close on 11/13 for a potential increase of 96% from the catalyst.
- TALK received an early mention in December in the chat room when it traded in the $.000s due to an active pump and strong volume. TALK received another mention in chat around $.0014/share in late December because of the continued strong volume/attention and the price holding well in that area. This week TALK broke out of that $.0014 - $.0015 range and pushed to $.0027/share for a providing a potential increase of 93% off that late December mention.
- APPCQ was alerted in the pre market on 1/11 off some rehashed news and saw some decent volume and a nice push from $.03 to $.049/share for a potential increase of 63% off the alert.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysts along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!