04 Mar Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for February 27, 2017 – March 3, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- CALA - after basing out for a couple weeks in the upper $8s, CALA, which offered a nice trade opportunity starting on January 30th from under $6, was back on the move this week pushing to $13.70/share for a potential increase of over 130% from our January 30th trade idea
- RNVA - we posted news in the chat room and in our morning emails on Thursday during the pre market. The ticker opened at $1.65/share and went on a strong 2 day run to $3.27/share for a potential increase of almost 100%
- BCRX was a nice trade idea in the Chatroom off its October support area near $4 after it saw an initial negative reaction off positive drug results and positive financial results. The ticker went on a nice 5 day climb to $7.70/share for a potential increase of about 90%
- SBOT - we posted positive drug related news for the ticker in the chat room during the pre market on Wednesday. The ticker gapped up to past $1.60/share then climbed to $2.22/share on Friday for a potential increase of about 40%
- BASI which offered a pretty good trade opportunity in February, was back on our radars early this week from around $1.75/share. The ticker saw a nice rip on Tuesday morning to a new recent high at $2.42/share for a potential increase of around 38%
- INFI - we added INFI to our morning report coming into the trading session on March 1st at $2.78/share to possibly see some continuation after a strong session on Tuesday. INFI did go higher with a nice early morning push to $3.84/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 38%
- MYOS was mentioned in the chat room at under $3/share on Wednesday afternoon after the recent runner began moving on good volume after posting news. MYOS spiked to $3.93/share the next morning for a potential increase of over 31%
- CUR was mentioned in the chat room early in the trading session on Friday, February 24th, while in the $3.60s beginning a new climb which continued to $4.83/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of over 30%
- SNAP was an IPO of interest to us coming into Thursday's trading session getting mentioned in our morning email and in the chat room. The ticker ended up offering a pretty good trade opportunity from $24 to $29.44 for a potential increase of 22%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- RSII was a nice trade idea in the upper $.002s in the chat room on February 15th off news about the ticker (which was already getting some message board attention the week before) entering the mj industry. The news brought in a bunch more volume/attention helping the stock climb to $.029/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of around 935%
- EMMD - we did a research report for this pre promo ticker over the summer so when a press release hit in the pre market on Monday, February 13th, followed by the first ever significant volume for the ticker we were on top of it in the chat room starting in the $.30s. EMMD went on a nice 3 week climb to $2.60/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 640%
- VPOR we started monitoring in the pre market on February 16th because of news mentioning the ticker in the chat room and our morning email that day. VPOR opened trading that day at $.0016 then slowly crept higher the next 3 trading sessions until February 22nd when the ticker began seeing much heavier volume breaking resistance then going on a nice multi-day climb to $.0068/share by March 1st for a potential increase of 280%
- FNHI was talked about in the chat room on February 16th at $.016/share when it was at its previous high from earlier in the month. The ticker continued to climb hitting $.0574/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of 258%
- SPRN - when a promotion group we follow started teasing a lowish float American based oil & gas company for their upcoming pick we immediately put SPRN on notice as a prime candidate to be the pick. The ticker offered plenty of shares at around $.10 prior to the promotion starting. On March 1st the pick was officially announced from about $.16/share climbing to $.29/share on Friday for a potential increase of 190% from that $.10/share range.
- BTCSD was a nice trade idea in the chat room on Friday, February 24th from under $.16 with volume building up in the support area. The ticker went on a nice climb to $.35/share this week for a potential increase of over 120%
- CNBX - after its big run to $7.60/share, CNBX pulled all the way back into the $2 where we were stalking it for a bounce play as it got into the low $2s. CNBX bottomed out at $2.25/share where we talked about it as a new play in the chat room on Friday, February 24th. From that $2.25 bottom CNBX bounced all the way back to $4.57/share on Monday for a potential increase of over 100%
- ZENO - after an big move earlier this month, ZENO was a trade idea from the $.60s with continued strong volume for this previously promoted ticker. ZENO climbed back to $1.24/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of over 90%
- EURI - we added the ticker to our morning emails and mentioned the ticker in the pre market on Tuesday because of decent sounding earnings news for the former big name paid promo ticker. EURI opened at $.03/share then shortly after the open some paid promo emails hit for the ticker helping it spike to .225/share for a potential increase of 650%. After pulling back and settling in the low $.10/share range, EURI began a new more controlled climb hitting $.189/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of around 85%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!