13 Feb Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for Feb 8, 2016 – Feb 12, 2016
- TRXC became a very active chat room ticker starting on January 27th in the $2.60/share range. The ticker did a good job fighting out of dips eventually hitting $4.79/share this week for a potential increase of 84%.
- GLUU was mentioned in chat on Wednesday, February 3rd just after the close around $2.15/share because of an after hours PR mentioning Taylor Swift. GLUU got nice movement off the press release hitting $2.82/share last week then continuing higher this week eventually hitting $3.45 in the pre market on Friday for a potential increase of 60%.
- FREE got our attention in chat a little after 11:00 am at around $.10/share on Tuesday the 9th as it was clearly in bounce mode after a huge drop in price thanks to yet more dilution following the recent reverse split. The ticker has a horrendous history of dilution and reverse splits, but also has a history of some nice bounce moves at times. The bounce managed to hit $.16/share before the ticker started to turned down again for a potential increase of about 60%.
- BLPH (lowish float ticker) was mentioned off news in the pre market on Tuesday and offered a short low volume climb from $2.40 to $3.75 for a potential increase of over 50%.
- YUMA was mentioned in the pre market because of merger news Friday morning. The ticker opened at $.22/share then pushed to $.33/share for a potential increase of 50%.
- NYMX was mentioned off news on Tuesday morning then pushed up from $1.95/share to $2.58/share for a potential increase of 32%.
- ELMD hit our radars on Wednesday morning in the pre market off news of strong earnings. The ticker gapped up huge from $1.74 to $2.82 but managed to push higher to $3.40 during regular hours for a potential increase of over 30% off the mention.
- BOOT was mentioned in the chat room just after the open on Wednesday, February 3rd because it was moving up past $7.00/share on strong earnings. The ticker hit $8.57/share on Thursday the 4th then inched a little higher this week to $8.79/share for a potential increase of about 25% off the mention.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- ESSI which was added to the slow climber section of our daily report starting on January 29th at $.23/share climbed a little bit higher this week to $.44/share on February 8th for a potential increase of 91%.
- RXMD returned to our radars on 1/14 off news at $.0177/share. The ticker eventually pushing to $.03/share on February 1st before falling into a new consolidation pattern. This week on Friday RXMD began to push up again breaking its recent high of $.03/share with nice volume and hitting $.033/share for a potential increase of 86% for anybody still holding from the 1/14 mention.
- ENVV was added to our daily report starting January 25 at $.28/share to keep an eye on for it to start to uptick because of its history/connections and recent volume. ENVV did start a pretty good climbing trend hitting $.46 on Friday for a potential increase of 64% off the idea.
- CDII was mentioned off news on Tuesday (another big headline). We know the price history there for this scammy pump&dump ticker and the convertible debt situation so it was just a short term flip idea into the climb off early volume from the news. CDII opened at $.0038/share and hit as high as $.0059/share before the much expected dumping started back up again killing the play once again sending it back towards where it started. CDII still offered a potential increase of 55%.
- BPSR - We've had an indepth research report out on BPSR since July 2015 keeping it on watch for a future paid promotion and offering periodic updates on the ticker to our members. On January 28th we posted to members about some new paid promotion sites we found that were set up to promote BPSR. These new domains have links to an old bigger name stock promoter and a possible link to a current bigger name stock promoter. At the time the sites were found and posted about to our members BPSR was trading at around $.49/share. BPSR started to go on a slow climbing pattern last week with volume gradually building. BPSR started to build some nice momentum/volume towards the end of this week hitting $.62/share on Friday for a potential increase of 26%.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysts along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!