19 Feb Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for Feb 16, 2016 – Feb 19, 2016
- GLUU was mentioned in chat room on Wednesday, February 3rd just after the close around $2.15/share because of an after hours PR mentioning Taylor Swift. GLUU got nice movement off the press release hitting $2.82/share that week then continuing higher last week to $3.45 and higher again this week to $3.90/share on Friday for a potential increase of 81%.
- ELMD hit our radars on Wednesday morning in the pre market off news of strong earnings. The ticker gapped up huge from $1.74 to $2.82 then managed to push higher to $3.40 during regular hours. After settling in the $3.00 range Thursday and Friday the ticker went back in motion hitting $3.90/share on Monday for a potential increase of around 62% off the mention.
- FSAM was mentioned in the pre market on Friday morning at around $3.20/share. It was gapping up off an after hours 8K filing about a purchase agreement being done through an FSAM subsidiary. The ticker managed to spike to $4.60 after the open for a potential increase of around 43%.
- ATHX was mentioned in the chat room on Wednesday when after hours news hit at $1.45/share. The ticker gapped up the next morning then went a little higher after the open to $2.15/share for a potential increase of over 40%.
- BOOT was mentioned in the chat room just after the open on Wednesday, February 3rd because it was moving up past $7.00/share on strong earnings. The ticker hit $8.57/share on Thursday, February 4th and has continued to inch higher since then hitting $9.53/share on Friday for a potential increase of about 36% off the mention.
- ROSG was mentioned in the pre market on Thursday off news as it gapped up past $1.00/share. The ticker pushed to $1.29 for a potential increase of about 29%.
- TCS was added to our daily report at $4.44/share coming into this week because of the chart. The ticker continued to climb higher hitting $5.33 on Wednesday for a potential increase of 20%.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- NNUP was alerted in the chat room on Thursday morning just after the open as the new United Pennies pick. United Pennies does have some decent promotions from time to time so they are a group we do pay some attention to. NNUP was a great uncompensated promo because the ticker has had virtually no dilution the past couple of years and thanks to very little market interest the ticker had fallen to $.007/share despite a low float of only 54m shares (a lot of which have been dead to any market activity for a long time). The ticker opened at $.008/share Thursday quickly spiking to $.02/share off the alert before offering a nice pullback to the $.015/share range for a good buy opportunity. The stock settled in that $.015 range for most of the day as it worked some of the front loaders out then took off running Thursday afternoon pushing to $.0467/share. The nice run continued on Friday morning topping off at $.078/share before eventually settling again in the $.05/share range for a potential increase of 420% off the pullback to $.015/share.
- PHOT got our attention Wednesday evening when it showed up on the daily list as coming off the grey sheets and moving to the OTCBB market. Being on a new trading platform that would allow market makers to be active again on the bid/ask was great news for the ticker that had bled all the way down to $.02/share since its suspension in 2014. It was the first good news for this once super popular pot ticker since the suspension and buyers came out in groves to take advantage of the new market arrangement. The ticker really got going nicely once it broke $.03/share and thanks to many brokers having delays in allowing customers to trade the stock, new buyers kept coming in throughout the day on Thursday and again on Friday morning helping to push the ticker as high as $.085/share before momentum turned for a potential increase of 325%.
- VPCO - after being diluted down to $.0006 because of warrant holders exercising their warrants then getting halted and booted off the NASDAQ the ticker opened on the OTC Wednesday. That same morning we talked about the ticker in the chat room when news hit about the majority of the remaining warrant holders agreeing to freeze their conversions until April opening the door for a nice message board pump. The ticker made a nice move from $.0007/share breaking out on Thursday morning to $.0027/share despite a looming 1:70 reverse split for a potential increase of 285%.
- CACHQ/CACH got our attention on Wednesday afternoon around $.005/share as it was spiking up after some pumpers caught the bankruptcy dismissal on the daily list. It is rare for a ticker to come out of bankruptcy with common shares in tact and CACHQ had fallen all the way down to $.0005 since filing for bankruptcy despite having a decent share structure. The good share structure, low price, and bankruptcy dismissal were good catalysts for CACHQ to run big especially with pumpers making up all sorts of false information to try to pump the stock. We did real due diligence on the ticker and understood that CACH was now just an abandoned shell with unsettled debts limited how long the pump&dump being run on the ticker would last. Sure enough the next day the ticker saw a big sell off after hitting $.0149 shortly after the open eventually returning back to the $.003s on Friday. The flip opportunity from the $.005/share mention offered a potential increase of 198%.
- TUAA was added to our slow climber list at $1.09/share on 1/04 shortly after it was mentioned in a research report we published for another ticker. The ticker crept a little higher again this week hitting $2.85/share for a potential increase of 161% since we put it on watch.
- RXMD returned to our radars on 1/14 off news at $.0177/share. The ticker eventually pushing to $.03/share on February 1st before falling into a new consolidation pattern. Last week on Friday RXMD began to push up again breaking its recent high of $.03/share with nice volume and hitting $.033/share. This week it continued it climb tapping $.04/share on Friday for a potential increase of 125% for anybody still holding from the 1/14 mention.
- ENCC got a mention in chat on Thursday after it had worked past $.01/share on higher than normal volume. The ticker carries a good share structure but fell from $.11/share to $.004 since September on light volume setting it up to become a nice bounce play. The good volume continued on Friday and the ticker closed strong pushing to $.025/share for a potential increase of around 100%.
- SDOC got our attention in the chat room when it passed its recent high of $.037/share on Tuesday morning at the open. The ticker hit $.0638/share the next day for a potential increase of about 70%.
- BPSR - We've had an indepth research report out on BPSR since July 2015 keeping it on watch for a future paid promotion and offering periodic updates on the ticker to our members. On January 28th we posted to members about some new paid promotion sites we found that were set up to promote BPSR. These new domains have links to an old bigger name stock promoter and a possible link to a current bigger name stock promoter. At the time the sites were found and posted about to our members, BPSR was trading at around $.49/share. BPSR started to go on a slow climbing pattern with volume gradually building. The momentum/volume really started to speed up at the end of last week with BPSR hitting $.62/share on Friday. Despite a drop off in volume on Thursday and Friday putting some pressure on the BPSR share price, BPSR managed to close green every day this week maintaining its nice climbing trend hitting $.76/share on Friday for a potential increase of 55% for our members.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysts along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!