27 Aug Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for August 22, 2016 – August 26, 2016
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- XCOM which offered us a nice 100%+ move in July followed by another 80% move earlier this month had fallen to new lows in the $.30s following some bad news about a cancelled agreement on Monday evening. The big drop set the ticker up for a bounce move on Wednesday. We caught the ticker popping up towards $.50/share just after the open on Wednesday. XCOM got a huge amount of attention/volume helping it reach a high of $1.30/share just before lunch for a potential increase of around 160% then offered some nice profits on the short side.
- NYMX has offered us a couple of nice moves this year making our top potential trade opportunities list including earlier this month so we were watching NYMX pretty closely from the low $2s last week with the ticker getting a mention in the chat room on both the 16th and the 17th in that range. This week NYMX put out news just after noon on Wednesday which we immediately posted in the chatroom. The news kicked off a big push from the $2.60s to a high of $5.79/share the next morning for a potential increase of over 120%.
- EGLE we had the lower float shipping stocks on watch coming into Thursday's session with the charts having bottomed out and reset after the industry's last big run. EGLE moved up through the $6s on Thursday then made a big rip on Friday to $12.45/share for a potential increase of over 100%
- AMDA got our attention late in the day on Monday spiking through the $.80s because of a rumor floating around about their Composite Interbody Spinal Device receiving FDA clearance. AMDA reached a high of $1.67/share the next morning for a potential increase of about 95%
- CYCC which made a big move for us back during the week of June 6th was back in play for us starting in the premarket on Friday, August 12th. We mentioned the ticker in the chat room at under $5.00/share and in our morning email because it was gapping up some off earnings. The ticker built some nice momentum on Friday, August 12th on into last week eventually hitting $9.13/share on Wednesday, August 18th. After a pullback on Thursday the 19th and Friday the 20th, CYCC had a strong bounce on Monday hitting a new high at $9.72/share for a potential increase of more than 94%
- LNTH - we spotted the strong price action on this one a little after the open on Friday, August 5th around $4.85/share. The ticker made a nice morning long climb to $6.30/share. After pulling back and settling in the mid-$5s for a few days, LNTH was back on the move again on Friday, August 12th with a day long push helping it hit a new high at $6.60/share. Last week LNTH had another strong trading session on Monday, August 16th hitting $8.41/share then held it price well enough to push to new highs again this week on Monday ($8.59) and Tuesday ($8.73) for a potential increase of 80% off our August 5th mention.
- LPTN was a nice chat room mention last week on Wednesday afternoon, August 17th in the low $2s. The ticker hacked its way to a high of $3.57/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of about 70% off the mention
- BVX was first mentioned in the chat room and in our morning email alert on August 16th at $3.00/share when news hit about FDA clearance for its PlazXact Ablator. BVX went on a nice 5 day climb hitting $4.84/share on Monday for a potential increase of 61%
- STEM which we put on our Low Float Big Board ticker list at the start of the summer, offered us a nice move in early May, followed by another nice move last week from the $.30s to $2.99/share for a potential increase of 550%. This week were were eyeing STEM as a bounce play coming into Monday's session after a big drop off from the recent highs. STEM came into Monday's session around $1.25/share and immediately started to gap up during the pre-market going into a nice climb and eventually hitting a high of $2.02/share later that morning for a potential increase of over 60%.
- GEO like CRX was a nice bounce idea in the chat room from the $16s midday on Thursday, August 18th after the ticker tanked 50% from the $32s that morning. GEO bounced back to the $22s that afternoon then went a littler higher to $23.98 on Friday. Unlike CRX, GEO had a little more left this week continuing its bounce on Monday to $25.00/share for a potential increase of around 50%
- URRE put out news early in the pre-market on Wednesday that we posted immediately in the chat room. The release contained some deceptively positive information about some new mining claims and even named dropped Tesla, but the accompanying 8k contained some negative information about the potential for the company to ever find or produce any actual lithium from the claims. Still we knew there was some potential for some short term positive price action from the press release which URRE did end up offering with a little push from $1.40/share to $2.13/share just after the open for a potential increase of around 50%
- VRX was mentioned early in the pre-market on Monday, August 8th at $22.00 because of news about a new license agreement. The ticker traded pretty flat on Monday but saw a little pop the next morning followed by a day long climb to $28.19/share. Last week the ticker worked its way up to new highs at $31.53/share. This week the ticker crept up a little more to $32.75/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of 48% off the August 8th trade idea.
- RLJE we spotting in the chat room on Monday perking up off some earlier news at around $2.50/share the ticker spiked to $3.63/share a few minutes later for a quick potential increase of around 45%
- SNSS was a nice trade idea from the low $.70s late in the day on Wednesday, August 17th because of the set-up. SNSS hit $.90/share the next day then broke out for more highs this week on Friday hitting $1.05/share for a potential increase of about 45% from the trade idea.
- TOPS caught our attention in the chat room on Wednesday morning in the low $3.80s getting perky. The ticker heated up more a little bit later eventually making a big push in the afternoon to $5.42/share for a potential increase of 41%
- BPMX offered us some profits after we posted news early in the pre market on Monday about positive results from its Phase 2 study. The ticker pushed from the $.80s up to $1.22/share for a potential increase of over 40%
- TLOG we caught early on in its move on Tuesday morning around $.21/share. The ticker spiked to a high of $.30/share for a quick potential increase of around 40%
- AEHR we mentioned news for this ticker early in the pre market on Wednesday in the upper $1.70s. AEHR really got going after the open quickly spiking up to $2.47/share for a quick potential increase of around 39%
- ETRM was a pretty good trade idea from $.18/share last week. The ticker closed last week strong then hit a new high of $.24/share on Monday for a potential increase of around 33%
- LEI put out news about a new deal and a name change to Camber Energy which we posted right away in the pre market on Wednesday morning. The news sparked a short run for the low float ticker from the upper $3s to $5.07/share for a potential increase of around 32%
- ESEA - we had the lower float shipping stocks on watch coming into Thursday's session with the charts having bottomed out and reset after the industry's last big run. ESEA climbed from $1.66 to $1.82 on Thursday then added more on Friday hitting $2.13/share for a potential increase of 28%
- SHIP - we had the lower float shipping stocks on watch coming into Thursday's session with the charts having bottomed out and reset after the industry's last big run. SHIP made a pretty good move on the day from $3.40/share to $4.33/share for a potential increase of 27%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- MJMI which offered us a nice 115% profit opportunity the first week of August was back in play last week starting with some strong price action late in the day on Monday, August 8th. MJMI saw a nice push from the $.14/share range to a new promo high of $.40/share on Tuesday, August 16th. Then made another big push this week to $.71/share on Thursday (where there was some discussion about shorting the stock in our chat room) for a potential increase of 407%. The bottom dropped out on MJMI after tapping that $.71/share mark with a big dump back to the $.20s followed by an SEC suspension Friday morning probably marking this promoter with a target on its back moving forward.
- FRFS was mentioned as a reinstatement play Wednesday morning after the old owners got the rarely traded ticker reinstated at the Nevada SOS. The ticker opened at $.0011/share quickly climbing into the $.003s then later in the day it got another nice push to $.0069/share for a potential increase of over 150%
- WGEE which has some links to some major penny stock pump&dump type players was added to our daily report starting on August 16th at $1.23/share because it was showing a promising looking climbing pattern. That slow climbing pattern continued into the $1.40s this week then some low level market awareness was added on Thursday helping the ticker push to $2.75/share. The volume has been relatively low but it has still offer a potential increase of 120% since we started tracking it.
- FPVD - this former long running paid promo ticker made a big move from the $.002s starting on Tuesday, August 9th. The ticker which was down well off its prices from a few months earlier put out news late Tuesday morning. At first the news didn't create much movement for the ticker, but it did attract some volume. Eventually FPVD started to move through the $.003s and $.004s where it caught our attention near $.005/share. The climb continued through the rest of the week on strong volume eventually hitting $.0158/share shortly after the open on Friday, August 12th. Last week the ticker became a full blown pump taking off and eventually ripping to a high of $.099/share on Thursday morning, August 18th for a potential increase of over nearly 2000% from our first mention of the ticker in the chat room. After the ticker had pulled back for 3 days back into the $.01s we put FPVD on bounce watch coming into Wednesday's session. We were looking for a wash at the open followed by the possible bounce move. FPVD did as we hoped getting a nice wash to $.012/share making a nice bounce move on Thursday into Friday morning hitting $.0238/share for a potential increase of almost 100% off the bounce idea.
- RJETQ we caught making a big bounce move Wednesday morning around $.35/share. The move continued all the way into Friday's session with RJETQ hitting $.65/share for a potential increase of 85%
- UNEQ we did an in depth research report for back on June 20th at $.20/share. The ticker has some major connections to some heavy penny stock paid promo type players and was finally (after many years of existence) getting the set-up it needed to prepare it for some future paid promotion action. This month UNEQ started to see higher and consistent volume helping to kick off a nice climb through the $.20s on up to $.36/share on Friday. We've followed the ticker through the entire climb for a potential increase of 80%
- ABWN we started following from the $.50s earlier this month making it a fixture in our daily reports after early volume started to create a climber type of pattern. Some D list paid promotion sites came in on ABWN a couple of days after we started following it and helped ABWN bring in the volume needed to continue to chop its way higher. Helped with a new round of low level paid awareness ABWN closed out this week really strong with its best 2 volume days yet reaching $.99/share on Friday for a potential increase of about 70% since we started following the ticker.
- BBEPQ was a nice trade idea from $.051/share a couple of weeks ago because of the set-up and accumulation in that price range. Last week BBEPQ saw a nice push to $.069/share on Friday then hit a new high of $.08/share on Monday for a potential increase of 56% from the idea.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!