06 Aug Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for August 1, 2016 – August 5, 2016
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- LOW FLOAT SHIPPING STOCKS - 4 shipping stocks off our members only low float big board ticker list made big moves this week and we were on top of all of them very early on. SHIP was trading at $2.90/share when we first drew attention to it in our trading room. SHIP reached a high of $7.90/share this week for a potential increase of 172%. GLBS which previously made a nice move for us the week of July 18th, was trading at $.56/share when we first drew attention to it in the trading room. GLBS reached a high of $1.19/share this week for a potential increase of 112%. TOPS which previously made a nice move for us the week of July 18th made another big push this week off strong earnings released after hours on Friday. The ticker pushed from under $3 to a high of $8.40/share for a potential increase of over 180%. SINO was trading at $1.42/share when we first mentioned it in the trading room moments after the open on Monday. SINO reached a high of $3.00/share this week for a potential increase of 111%.
- SAEX - we were discussing this ticker as a potential bounce play early in Tuesday's session after the price was quickly cut in half from $18 to $9 following a reverse split because of the fear of bad earnings numbers. Earnings apparently were not as bad as they feared (though they were still not good) and by early Thursday morning it was clear that the bottom was in and something special might be setting up. A massive short squeeze ensued because of the tiny post reverse split float and SAEX hit $75.00/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 950% for anybody that took a gamble on SAEX as a bounce play in that $9 range or lower after Tuesday morning's discussion.
- MPET news was posted in the chat room at 9:00 am on Wednesday morning. The ticker gapped up to $2.00/share then spiked to $5.00/share right after the open for a quick potential increase of over 150%.
- EXAS caught our attention in the chat room when it spiked past $8 on Tuesday, June 14th just after noon. Since June 14th, EXAS has gone on a nearly 2 month climb becoming a regular on our weekly top trades report. This week EXAS hit new highs again reaching $19.64/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 142% off the June 14th mention.
- MEET which was originally a trade idea back in May from under $3.50/share has seen a slow steady climb over the past 2 months including another nice jump into the $7s this week sparked by earnings. Since May, MEET has seen a potential increase of around 120%.
- KOOL off our low float big board ticker list made another big move this week. The ticker previously offered over 80% gains for us back in May followed by a 117% increase last week. This week on Wednesday, August 3rd, KOOL announced positive results from its drug study helping it move from the low $4s to a new high of $7.39/share for a potential increase of over 70% on the day and over 200% since we started tracking it in May.
- XCOM we spotted popping on Friday morning, July 22nd at $1.10/share. The ticker spiked to $1.77/share before fading back to the $1.10/share range. Last week XCOM began a new climb culminating with some strong volume on Wednesday, July 27th helping it reach a new high of $2.35/share. This week on Monday, XCOM pushed a little higher to $2.63/share for a potential increase of around 139% from the initial mention and around 80% from the new trade idea Wednesday shortly after the open.
- ALIM was a nice trade idea off news of strong earnings in the pre market on Tuesday, July 26th around $1.20/share. The ticker went on a multi-day climb reaching $2.40/share this week on Thursday for a potential increase of 100%
- HMNY from our low float list was a nice trade idea in the chat room in the mid-$9 range early in the afternoon on Thursday as a low float sympathy play for the giant SAEX squeeze action. HMNY pushed to $16.00/share for a potential increase of around 65%
- RGSE from our low float list we spotted getting active in the chat room on Thursday at 2:06 pm in the low $7s. The ticker spiked to $11.80/share a little before 3 pm that same afternoon for a quick potential increase of around 60%
- ESEA was another lowish float shipping ticker we put on watch coming into Monday's session. The ticker opened trading at $2.40/share then reached a high of $3.75/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 56%
- HTBX was a nice mention by one of our members in the chat room on Monday afternoon at $.92/share. The ticker broke key resistance early the next day helping it push to a high of $1.42/share for a potential increase of 54%
- ADXS strong news from ADXS was posted in the chat room during the premarket on Tuesday right when it hit and added to our premarket emails. ADXS saw a nice gap up through the $9s and past $10.00/share followed by a strong 3 day push to $14.39/share for a potential increase of around 50%.
- OMEX we caught waking up in the chat room around $3.35/share on Tuesday afternoon following some of the other shipping stocks. OMEX hit a high of $5.00/share after hours on Tuesday for a potential increase of 49%
- CHEK we spotted starting to rip right at the open on Thursday at around $2.25/share the ticker spiked to $3.35/share seconds later then spiked again at the open on Friday to $3.42/share eventually settling in the $2.75/share range then developing a little bit of a climbing pattern later in the day on Friday back to the $3.10s for a potential increase of around 45%
- OCUL was mentioned in the pre market on Thursday gapping up big towards $5 off of after hour news from the night before. The ticker opened at $5.37/share then pushed to as high as $7.23/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 44%
- EGLE - with other shipping stocks making big moves for us this week we were also on top of EGLE which offered members a couple of decent profit opportunities first on Monday from $.40/share to $.53/share (a potential increase of 33%) and then again at the open on Friday following its reverse split from $8.00/share to $11.49/share (a potential increase of 43%).
- RNVA got our attention Monday evening because of the chart. We added it to our morning update at $.26/share Tuesday morning. The ticker then went on a nice 2 day push to $.37/share for a potential increase of 42%
- GEVO was a nice trade idea on Wednesday in the chat room from around $.58/share. The ticker saw a nice grind to $.79/share on increasing volume for a potential increase of 36%
- EYEG - we mentioned news about positive test results in the pre market on Monday also adding the ticker to our premarket emails. EYEG gapped up to $2.36/share then pushed higher to $3.00/share after the open for a potential increase of around 36% off the mention
- LNTH - we spotted the strong price action on this one a little after the open on Friday around $4.85/share. The ticker made a nice morning long climb to $6.30/share for a potential increase of about 30%
- BNSO was a nice chat room mentioned at $1.93/share coming into Tuesday's session. The ticker saw a nice 3 day grind to $2.41/share for a potential increase of 23%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- UPLMQ we have been keeping an eye on this ticker since it offered us big profits back in May from $.10 to $.40 as a bankruptcy/delister/bounce play and again in late May into June from the $.25 - $.27/share range all the way to $2.14/share as new bounce play after a nice wash from the previous $.40/share high. This week when UPLMQ approaching $2.00/share again the ticker was back in play for us entering Tuesday's session. UPLMQ broke $2.00/share early that day then went on a big 4 day push to incredible new highs at $3.20/share for a potential increase of 60% from the new trade idea, around 1130% from the late May trade idea, and 3100% from our original May bounce idea at $.10/share.
- ADHH - this ticker with a pre promo set-up that we put out research for back in April was mentioned in the chat room at $.40/share on July 5th when news hit then added to our daily updates starting on July 6th at $.44/share after a strong day of volume on the 5th. ADHH continued to see higher than normal volume every day since working its way up to $.90/share last month. This week ADHH hit a new high at $1.00/share for a potential increase of 150%
- NEXS which we did pre promo research on in April of 2016 hit new highs this week at $.47/share. There was lots of opportunity for members to pick up starter positions under $.20/share in April and early May after our report for a potential increase of over 135%
- ZDPY we caught being walked up at $1.30/share on Monday. The low float mj ticker saw a nice wash to under $1/share setting it up for some bounce action. ZDPY did continue the bounce all the way to $2.90/share for a potential increase of 120% off the mention.
- MJMI became the latest Elite Penny Stock group pick this week starting Wednesday at the open. The well connected p&d ticker was previously promoted by Trader's Choice last year and carries a much bigger float than the typical Elite play. With the Finest group sidelined after 2 straight promos getting suspended mid promo, options are low when it comes to paid promoters sites to use these days. We were on top of the pick right away when the alert hit at $.079/share and began to preach caution later in the day around the $.15/share range because of the unusual circumstances surrounding this one. MJMI ended up hitting a high of $.17/share on the day for a potential increase of 115%, but things turned ugly starting the next day with volume and support drying up leading to an ugly fade back to under $.10/share.
- BRKK this ticker that we did pre promo research on back in January of 2016 started getting repumped this week with some low level awareness which we mentioned before the open on Thursday at $.42/share. So far the ticker has seen 2 strong days of trading reaching $.63/share for a potential increase of 50%
- MJNA was a nice trade idea at $.04/share in the chat room late last week because of the accumulation at that price. MJNA went on a nice 5 day climb to $.0595/share for a potential increase of 48%
- TRTC which has made multiple appearances on our weekly top trades list already this year was back in play for us for the first time in a while starting the morning of Tuesday, July 26th around $.33/share with the ticker started to show some new strength. TRTC made a nice week long push to $.4335/share last week then continued to show strength towards the end of this week pushing as high as $.4875/share for a potential increase of 47% off the idea
- ARSN we did an in depth pre promo research report for back in December of 2015. The ticker saw its first ever volume on Friday, July 22nd and we were on top of it at $.20/share. The early volume was followed by a low volume walk up to $2.00/share (1000%) then a big drop on high volume to $.50/share where the real promo type action kicked off with heavy high volume wash trading helping ARSN build a nice looking chart on Thursday and Friday of this week with a walk up back to $.72/share for a potential increase of 44% from that $.50/share range and over 250% for anybody that may have taken a starter last month in the $.20/share range following our research report.
- KBLB got our attention after a strong trading session on Friday. The ticker continued the nice price action to start the week moving from $.069/share to $.099/share for a potential increase of 43%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!