30 Apr Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for April 25, 2016 – April 29, 2016
- PRGN was first mentioned in the chat room at 9:54 am on April 28th around $0.475 climbing off news. This lowish float stock squeezed shorts that afternoon into the next morning hitting a high of $3.94 just after the open on Friday for a potential increase of 729%.
- GLBS made a big move on Friday following DRYS and EGLE (shipping stocks) and helped with strong earnings and a lowish float. We caught the trade in the pre market around $.60/share. GLBS hit a high of $1.78/share for a potential increase of 196%.
- BBG continued higher again this week to $9.38/share for a potential increase of 168% from our March 2nd mention at $3.50/share off earnings news.
- LGCY got mentioned in the chat room on Friday, April 22nd at about $2.00 because of the nice price action and volume that day. LGCY continued to build momentum and volume into this week hitting $3.89/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of 95%
- NEOT got our attention in the chat room on Friday, April 22nd in the mid $.80s while it was still climbing on low volume. The ticker picked up some momentum and made a nice push to $1.223/share that afternoon then pushed higher this week on Monday to $1.56/share for a potential increase of around 83%
- SRPT was mentioned in chat as a bounce idea in the $10s on April 21st after it dropped sharply from the $19 range off reports about the FDA being negative towards the company's drug. SRPT recovered back to the $15s off the first bounce idea for a potential increase of around 45% then SRPT offered another nice bounce play on April 26th after the ticker dipped sharply to $8.00/share off news that the FDA would not recommend approval for their drug. SRPT recovered back to $15.38/share for a potential increase of over 87% off the second bounce idea.
- EGLE was back in play for us again this week after a nice trading session on Wednesday. The ticker pushed from $.66/share to $1.09/share on Thursday and Friday for a potential increase of 65%
- DHRM - We caught DHRM ripping off news at $1.75/share on Thursday morning. The ticker hit $2.88/share for a potential increase of 64%
- TLOG was mentioned in the chat room just after the open on Monday in the upper $.30s climbing to new highs on good volume after a strong session on Friday. TLOG continued its strong price action hitting $.6199/share that afternoon for a potential increase of 63%
- DRYS was back in play for us again this week after a nice trading session on Wednesday. The ticker pushed from $2.88/share to $4.64/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 61%
- CHK pushed to $7.59/share this week for a potential increase of 52% for anybody still holding from our April 12th trade idea.
- MCUR offered a quick profit opportunity on Monday. It hit our radars around $1.40/share spiking up at the open then reached a high of $2.00/share during the lunch hour for a potential increase of 42%
- OXGI got our attention in the $1.05/share range around noon on Monday because of the volume the ticker was seeing. OXGI pushed a little higher that afternoon to $1.18/share then continued higher on Tuesday with continued strong volume to $1.42/share for a potential increase of around 35%
- AMID offered a decent trade opportunity off after hours news from Monday climbing from $10.14/share Tuesday pre market to $13.24/share by Friday for a potential increase of 30% off our mention.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- FDBL was put on watch off news on April 4th at $.0042/share. The ticker carried a pretty good share structure for the price with some potential to move. FDBL didn't get any attention that day off the news or much attention at all the next several days despite several more press releases. Finally on April 26th a pump started and the volume started to pour in pushing FDBL up to $.0334/share on the 27th for a potential increase of 695% for anybody that bought and held from the earlier trade idea.
- BKIT which is a ticker we were watching before it even started trading because of the set-up was first put on our daily list on March 2nd at $1.25/share when the ticker got its first ever volume. BKIT slowly pushed its way up to $1.75/share over the next few weeks then this week it started to get painted higher on tiny ask taps to $5.00/share for a potential increase of 300%
- CHRO got mentioned back on March 8th while it was still USAR on the $.02/share break. The ticker was already up a lot from the sub-penny range in February but was still showing lots of strength. CHRO held well in the upper $.02s then in early April it made a big push to past $.04/share thanks to a name/symbol change to The Chron Organization Inc (CHRO). CHRO held its gains for the next 3 weeks then this week it broke out again to new highs hitting $.057/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of 185%.
- PSNX got mentioned by us on March 10th when some awareness hit for the ticker starting at $.34/share. The ticker quietly climbed from there into the $.50s on lowish but steady volume then earlier this month it started to see a nice increase in volume helping it climb to $.67/share by Thursday, April 14th. PSNX continued to creep higher this week to $.77/share for a potential increase of 126% off that first mention.
- BTUUQ was a great bounce play for us on Thursday, April 14th from the low $.60s to $1.06/share after being delisted from the big boards. BTUUQ was back in play for us again starting late afternoon on Friday April 22nd when it pushed past its April 15th high of $1.06/share. BTUUQ hit $1.96/share on April 26th for a potential increase of 84% off the new mention or over 200% for anybody still holding from the April 14th bounce idea.
- PSNP was mentioned in the chat room at $.34 on Wednesday, April 13th because of curious volume. We had already been watching the ticker because of its promo set-up and earlier awareness in February. The unusual volume pushed the ticker past $.50/share. Volume died off last week with PSNP parking at $.47/share then this week on Friday volume started to pick up again with PSNP pushing to a new high at $.60/share for a potential increase of 76% from the April 13th mention.
- PPCH became a chat room focus the morning of April 21st off news and paid awareness from $.03/share. PPCH continued to see strong volume and continued to climb for the next 5 days hitting $.044/share on Wednesday, April 27th for a potential increase of 46%.
- EPGL was added to our morning email on Monday off strong news at $.0311/share. The ticker made a decent 2 day push to $.0429/share for a potential increase of 37%
- STEV was mentioned in the chat room midday on Monday because of good accumulation at $.03/share. The ticker made a decent move to $.0399/share off the $.03/share break for a potential increase of 33%
- TRTC which has given us several great profit opportunities since January offered another small profit opportunity from $.385/share on April 22nd back to $.51/share this week for a potential increase of 32%
- WTER was a big name paid promo ticker in 2013. In December of 2015 it reset itself with a reverse split. WTER was mentioned in the chat room the morning of April 26th around $1.75/share because of news mentioning Chuck Norris. The news was followed up by lots of new paid awareness for the ticker helping it climb to $2.23/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 27%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!