23 Apr Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for April 17, 2017 – April 21, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- CBLI - we posted positive drug related news for CBLI in the pre market on Tuesday at under $2/share. CBLI made a big move during regular hours to $4.88/share saw new highs on Wednesday at $5.55/share for a potential increase of over 175%
- IMNP - we had IMNP on watch entering the week for a possible post-reverse split perk up adding it to our daily report coming into Monday's trading session. IMNP opened trading at $2.21/share on Monday, then after some gains early in the week, IMNP got a big pop off pre market news on Thursday running as high as $5.02/share for a potential increase of 127% off the Monday morning trade idea
- SPU was a nice trade idea in the chat room on Wednesday from the $2.60s with the ticker bouncing off its recent lows. SPU hit $4.55/share on Thursday for a potential increase of around 71%
- IDXG - we posted positive drug related news for the ticker in the chat room and added the ticker to our morning emails on Tuesday. IDXG made a nice move from the $2.60s to a high of $4.45/share during regular trading hours for a potential increase of about 70%
- SNGX was a nice news alert in the chat room early in the pre market on Wednesday. The ticker hit a high of $5.08/share shortly after the open for a potential increase of around 40%
- WKHS was a pretty good bounce idea from $1.90/share after Monday's session. The ticker continued to bounce to $2.50/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 24%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- INMG turned into a good trade idea right at the open on April 12th off news. The ticker picked up much higher than normal volume helping it make a big 5 day climb from $.0018/share to $.0285/share for a potential increase of 1483%
- BITCF - was talked about in the chat room in the mid-$.06 range the morning of March 10th because of the strong volume on the day, the bitcoin theme, and the set-up. BITCF saw a nice break out on strong volume reaching $.30/share near the end of March. After pulling back and spending a few days in the upper teens, BITCF went back on the move this month pushing to new highs and reaching $.85/share on Tuesday, April 18th, for a potential increase of 1207% from the March 10th trade idea.
- BLDV became a trade idea around $.0008/share early in the trading session on Thursday with the ticker quickly gaining lots of volume and momentum off a press release mentioning cannabis and Israel (a combo that previously helped run other tickers like OWCP and CNBX). BLDV continued to trade with high volume and strength into Friday's session reaching $.0029/share for a potential increase of 262%
- AMFE turned into a good trade idea after being mentioned in the chat room back on March 30th off premarket news. The ticker opened at $.0236/share and climbed all the way to $.06/share this week on Thursday for a potential increase of 154%
- FCGD was a pretty good trade idea entering the trading session on Tuesday with the ticker posting strong news before the open. FCGD offered a nice flip on the day from $.0002/share to $.0005/share for a quick potential increase of 150%
- SPCL turned into a good mention off news in the chat room early Thursday afternoon with the ticker climbing from $.0042/share to $.0098/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 100%
- NNSR was a nice chat room mention off merger news Thursday morning it pushed up from the low $.004s to $.01/share for a potential increase of over 100%
- MMEX - On Monday in the chat room we posted an 8K filed by the company about negotiations being done with service providers for the company's impossible $450m refinery story at about $.015/share. The ticker has remained popular and saw some strong price action off the filing pushing past $.03/share for a potential increase of over 100%
- CBIS was a nice trade idea in the chat room from $.058/share on Thursday, April 14th. CBIS hit $.0909/share on Monday for a potential increase of 58%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!