07 Sep Our Top Penny Stocks and Big Board Stock alerts for the Week of 9/01/14
1) DGLY which was originally alerted by us in the chat room at $3.50/share on Monday, August 18th saw some shorts get squeezed on Tuesday spiking to $33.59/share for max profit potential of 860% off of our alert. The ticker has continued to offer some pretty good price swings since Tuesday but saw volume drop as the week went on.
2) HGSH was originally alerted at around $3.50 in the pre market on Tuesday, August 26th. Like DGLY, HGSH kicked off this week with a nice spike up to new highs running to $10.50/share on Tuesday, September 2nd for max profit potential of 200% off of our original alert.
3) VII was originally alerted in chat on August 21st at $2.30 because of unusual volume. Last week the ticker offered profits of 130% off that alert. This week the ticker pushed up even higher hitting $6.14 on Wednesday, September 3rd for max profit potential of 167% off of our original alert.
4) ISNS is another low float ticker like VII and DGLY. With the recent nice movement of both of those tickers, ISNS started to pick up some really good volume on Tuesday morning. We alerted it in the chat room as it started to spike up past $4.oo/share running to $5.72/share before pulling back to the low $5s. Later towards the close that day we re-alerted it as it pushed past $5.50/share again. ISNS closed really strong then saw a really nice gap up after hours and in the pre market the next day hitting $9.94/share for max profit potential of about 140% off of our alert
5) SGOC was originally alerted in the pre market on Thursday, August 28th at around $2.08/share because of pre market news. The ticker saw some nice price action on the day hitting $3.20/share for a potential 54% profits on the day. SGOC kicked off this week with a really slow day on Monday but then ramped up nicely into the close on Tuesday catching our attention again. The momentum from Tuesday's close carried over into the next day pushing up to $4.34 on Wednesday morning after the open for max profit potential of 109% off or our original alert.
6) RADA which had very little trading history the past 12 months but a low float caught our attention on Thursday September 4th at $2.20/share as it suddenly started to spike up on unusual volume. The ticker spiked to $3.23 on Thursday then offered some more nice price action on Friday including a huge jump in volume. RADA could stay interesting during the early part of next week. The ticker has already offered max profit potential of 47%
7) INFI was alerted in the pre market on Wednesday morning as it started pushing up quickly through the $12 - $13 range off of really nice news. The ticker topped off at $16.93 during trading hours as the CEO made his television appearance then offered a pretty good short play from that level. Members jumping in immediately when the news/price action was announced in the chat room during the pre market could have gained max profit potential of between 30% - 40% off of our alert.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
1) VIIC was originally alerted in the chat room midday on Thursday, August 28th at $.0028. Initially we alerted it because it looked bad and the ticker dropped as expected to $.0021/share. VIIC recovered well off the dip though and looked really good as it approached $.0028/share again so we alerted it as a profit opportunity at $.0028/share off the bounce. We nailed a couple of pullbacks and bounces on the way up and VIIC hit $.0128 for its high of the day for potential profits of 350% for the day. VIIC did a nice job of establishing a base in the $.006/share range after the initial run. On Tuesday, September 2nd we were very clear that we liked the way the ticker was setting up for some more good action as it started to push back towards $.01/share. VIIC burst past $.01/share and barreled its way past $.02/share peaking at $.021/share for the day. After once again establishing a new base in the $.018/share range (higher lows) the ticker saw even more good price action on Wednesday spiking up further to around $.0266/share (we don't count the fat finger hit at $.028/share) before fading back to that $.018/share base area. Thursday offered another nice swing move when VIIC pushed back past $.018/share late in the day then moved to $.024/share but the ticker ended the week stuck back down in the $.018/share base range again. Volume remains strong enough that we'll keep it on watch next week to see what if anything it might have left. Anybody getting in on our original alert at $.0028/share and selling at the top $.0266/share had max profit potential of 850% off of our original alert.
2) ALKM was alerted in chat on Friday, September 5th near the end of the day at $.10/share because we found clues that the ticker would be the next Stock Tips pick scheduled to be announced on Sunday at 7:00 pm. The ticker moved quickly off our alert pushing to $.295/share then as other groups started to catch the unusual volume and jump on board the ticker spiked to $.505/share closing at $.41/share on the day for a nice flip opportunity already for members getting early fills. Stock Tips has now delayed the pick which will lead to some interesting price action on Monday (probably a nice dip and a nice bounce followed by more interesting swing action) and some more speculation volume as the week goes on, but off the $.10/share alert the ticker has already offered max profit potential of 400%.
3) LLLI was alerted in the chat room back on Thursday, August 21st as it spiked up through the $.07s and hit $.09/share before dropping back off and closing the week back in the $.05s. Last week on Monday, August 25th the ticker had a nice 8k hit around 10:00 am and started to take off passing Thursday's high of $.09/share and continuing to $.17/share on Tuesday, August 26th. This week LLLI caught our attention again on Tuesday, September 2nd as it started to spike up again from $.08/share. We caught the action and alerted it in the chat room at $.125 knowing LLLI's recent history of nice runs. LLLI continued to new recent highs on the day closing at $.183 then continued higher to $.22/share on Wednesday for potential profits of 76% off of our $.125/share alert and overall max profit potential of 214% off of our original $.07/share alert from 2 weeks ago.
4) PLCSF was alerted in the chat room early on Wednesday, September 3rd in the $.014 - $.015 range because of building volume/positive price action the previous couple of days. The volume built up even more during the day on Wednesday and late in the day the ticker spiked up nicely from $.02/share to $.04/share for max profit potential of about 170% off of our alert.
5) UBRG was a very good midday alert in the chat room on Wednesday, September 3rd off of news at around $.0012/share. The news sounded really good with some big forward looking sales numbers from some new contract and the ticker shot up fast from $.001 at the time of the press release to $.0024/share. After a pullback it bounced well off support at $.002 and pushed to $.0032/share for max profit potential of 166% off of our alert.
6) DRIO was originally alerted two weeks ago as a potential bounce play at around $.055/share because of its huge volume drop from the $.50 - $.60 range to $.05/share. Dumping was still pretty heavy the last part of that week causing a couple of false starts, but last week the dumping gradually let up and the ticker started to form a nice strong climbing pattern finishing the week at $.093/share. During the first part of this week the strong climbing pattern continued. DRIO saw a nice move to $.14/share on Wednesday for max profit potential of 154% off of our original alert.
7) TWYF was alerted by us in the chat room on Thursday at $.04/share because of its pre promo type of set-up, infant ticker status, smallish float of 16,000,000 shares, and its interesting price history (dropped from $.75 to $.025 on low volume). The ticker moved well on Thursday hitting $.10/share for early max profit potential of 150% from the $.04/share mention but saw a good amount of selling into the speculation volume on Friday as interest in the ticker as a future paid promo started to grow among other chat rooms.
8) BFDI caught our attention in chat on Wednesday, September 3rd because of some unusual volume and nice price action. The next day a press release hit and we alerted it in the chatroom off the PR at $.18/share. The ticker ran to $.39/share for max profit potential of 116% off of our alert.
9) AMEL caught our attention at the end of the day in the chat room on Wednesday, September 3rd as it began to spike up. Some members jumped into the ticker in the $.0016 - $.0018 range late that day. Lithium tickers were beginning to buzz because of recent news that Telsa would be opening a couple of new plants. AMEL pushed to $.0033/share on Thursday then opened at $.0034/share on Friday for max profit potential of 112% off of our $.0016/share alert. Also moving well off our lithium stock alerts were LTUM from $.11 to $.15 for 36% profit potential and AMLM from $.04 to $.065 for 62% profit potential.
10) TXTM was alerted in chat on Friday, September 5th off of news at $.0012/share. The ticker spiked up to $.0023/share before settling down for max profit potential of 91% off of our alert.
11) ADMD was alerted in the chat room on Thursday, September at $.0038/share because it was showing some nice price action a day after bouncing from the $.002s to $.004/share the previous day. The ticker sloppily at times made its way all the way to $.0059/share off our alert for max profit potential of 55%
12) ASTY was a nice mover last week from under $3 to $4.10 off news of receiving FDA approval to initiate clinical trials for its drug. On Thursday, September 4th the ticker started to wake up again catching our attention as it pushed back over $4/share. Near the end of the day it started to test a very obvious resistance point at $4.50/share but fell short. We liked ASTY a lot on a $4.50/share break. Friday morning ASTY broke $4.50/share then continued climbing all day closing at its high of the day of $6.17/share for max profit potential of 54% off of our $4.00 alert.
13) ONCS was alerted in the pre market on Tuesday, September 2nd off of news at $.46/share. The ticker climbed nicely all week closing at its high of the week on Friday at $.61/share for max profit potential of 33% off of our alert.
14) MCIG was a nice premarket alert on Friday at $.257/share. The ticker climbed well during most of the day pushing to $.3289 and closing at $.305/share for max profit potential of 28% so far.
Daily Update Slow Movers have also done well
1) DIMN has been on our Daily Update Report slow climber list every day since 3/10 when it was OCOO at $.88/share (split adjusted). It hit $3.01/share this week for max profit potential of 242%
2) OVET was added to our Daily Update Report slow climber list on 8/04 at under $.40/share. It hit $.93/share this week for max profit potential of over 133%
3) NDDG was added to our Daily Update Report on 8/13 at $.55/share following unusual volume. It hit $1.15/share this week following the start of a paid promotion for max profit potential of 109%
4) BKCT was added to our Daily Update Report slow climber list on 8/18 at $.33/share. It hit $.59/share this week for max profit potential of 79%
5) WIZD was added to our Daily Update Report slow climber list on 8/25 at $.83/share. It hit $1.28/share this week for max profit potential of 66%
6) ACTL has been on our Daily Update Report slow climber list every day since 5/08 when it was trading at $3.80/share. It hit $5.00/share this week for max profit potential of 32%
7) UTMR was added to our Daily Update Report slow climber list on 7/24 at $1.15/share. It hit $1.49/share this week for max profit potential of 30%