05 Nov Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for October 31, 2016 – November 4, 2016
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- SKLN - we had SKLN on bounce watch coming into the trading session on November 1st at $1.57/share after the name had seen a significant drop in price after a recent reverse split. News ended up hitting in the premarket on November 1st helping SKLN to see a nice 2 day climb to $4.14/share for a potential increase of 163%.
- GRVY was mentioned at around $7.00/share right after the open on Friday, October 31st moving up quickly off strong earnings news. The low float ticker continued its climb all the way to $12.74/share on the day. After pulling back and finding support in the $10s GRVY pushed to new highs on Friday, November 4th hitting $14.63/share for a potential increase of over 100%
- NSPR - we spotted NSPR picking up volume and taking off past $2.00/share right after the open on Wednesday. The ticker continued to quickly climb all the way to $4.39/share for a potential increase of around 100% before turning into a great short play
- DRYS - we were eyeing DRYS to set up for some kind of trade opportunity coming off the recent reverse split. The ticker saw some early selling taking it down to the $3.80s then it started to show some strength on Thursday slowly climbing back past $4 towards $4.25/share where we mentioned it in the chat room. DRYS worked its way as high as $5.73/share on Friday for a potential increase of about 34%
- NVCN was an okay bounce idea coming into Tuesday's session after the stock tanked after hours on Monday due to some bad news about an additional $21m penalty being accessed to NVCN in a patent infringement lawsuit. NVCN bounced back from the $.60 range to past $.80/share for a potential increase of around 33%
- OMER was mentioned in the chat room off news in the pre market on Wednesday, October 19th at $7.53/share. The ticker made a pretty good 4 day climb to $9.60/share then after pulling back and finding support in the $7.80s it pushed back up to new highs on Friday at $9.99/share for a potential increase of 32%
- GPRO was a nice bounce idea coming into Fridays session. The ticker saw a big drop into the mid-$9s due to poor earnings announced after hours on Thursday. GPRO bounced back to $12.47/share on Friday for a potential increase of about 30% from the idea.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
Cannabis Tickers - Many cannabis stocks opened this week with some more very strong price action continuing to new highs. Others offered nice flip opportunities throughout the week off their set-ups. For the sake of this report we'll just focus on the tickers that continued to hit new recent highs this week increasing their overall potential profits since we started closely following the cannabis stocks in early September including offering our members an updated list of the best marijuana tickers to follow for the fall of 2016 and a detailed webinar for our members to let them know what to look for with these tickers as we anticipated some larger moves ahead. Some of the main cannabis names we have been closely following that hit new highs this week for 100%+ overall potential increases included:
MCOA from $.0068/share to $.1985/share (2819%)
AMMJ from $.11/share to $2.05/share (1763%)
PURA from $.004/share to $.063/share (1475%)
AXIM from $.49/share to $6.00/share (1124%)
CNBX from $.10/share to $1.14/share (1040%)
CNAB from $.30/share to $2.96/share (886%)
EFFI from $.001 to $.0092/share (820%)
VAPE from $.004/share to $.032/share (700%)
PXYN from $.0029/share to $.0212/share (631%)
MJNA from $.042/share to $.268/share (538%)
SGBY from $.009/share to $.0545/share (505%)
MCIG from $.037/share to $.198/share (435%)
MCPI from $.08/share to $.35/share (337%)
IGPK from $.002/share to $.008/share (300%)
CVSI from $.26/share to $.9866/share (279%)
ACAN from $.86/share to $2.80/share (225%)
FRLF from $.10/share to $.31/share (210%)
CSAX from $.06/share to $.18/share (200%)
MSRT from $.41/share to $1.08/share (163%)
BXNG from $1.60/share to $4.00/share (150%)
VRCI is an old pot ticker from the 2014 run that we didn't put on our Fall 2016 list. The ticker started getting some attention in our chat room early in the week in the $.004s then went on an impressive run to around $.041/share for a potential increase of around 790%
ZRZH - we added ZRZH to our morning report coming into the trading session on Monday, October 31st after the ticker had a strong trading session on Friday, October 28th, after announcing its entry into the cannabis industry. ZRZH opened trading at $.0048/share on Monday then went as high as $.0198/share for a potential increase of 312%
SGMD - we posted news in the pre market for SGMD about entering the cannabis industry when it hit on Thursday morning. SGMD opened at $.12/share then climbed as high as $.35/share on high volume for a potential increase of 191%
SING is a ticker we didn't have on our Fall 2016 MJ ticker list because SING doesn't mention any actual cannabis related operations in their filings or on their website, but this week the SING CEO decided he would take advantage of the hot MJ market similar to what he did in 2014 by announcing in a PR that SING was re-launching a subsidiary they had previously launched in 2014 called SingleSeed which would focus on a cannabis payment system. We posted the news before the open on Thursday morning. SING opened at $.009/share then pushed to as high as $.02/share for a potential increase of 122%
SARAQ - on Thursday morning SARAQ put out news that the ticker would be emerging from its Bankruptcy plan with common shares completely in tact. It is extremely rare for a Bankruptcy ticker to complete a Bankruptcy plan with commons untainted. The good news combined with the fact that SARAQ saw almost no trading activity the past several months and carried a relatively small float made SARAQ primed for a big move. We first posted about the ticker at $.037/share in the chat room. SARAQ then went on to make a huge move up to $.60/share on the day followed by a new high of $.70/share on Friday after the Q was dropped for a potential increase of 1791%
Other OTC stocks
- HADV got our attention on Wednesday, September 28th, at $.12/share because of some volume coming in off news. We had done research on the ticker with some obvious paid promo type links way back in 2013, but the ticker remained pretty much dormant until now. HADV continued its impressive climb hitting 2.98/share this week for a potential increase of 2383%
- CATQ was already a nice trade for us from the $.50s to $1.15/share last month for over 100% potential profits. Knowing what we know about the insiders involved in controlling the float on this well connected ticker from our in-depth members only research report we published for our members in early September, we liked the chances of this one seeing a new push up to new highs after it pulled back and eventually settled in the $.70s. CATQ got a fresh new round of strong walk-up type volume starting last month helping it reach a new high at $2.58/share this week for a potential increase of around 237% from the new trade idea and 369% from our first notice. We then made a perfect top call on the stock Thursday at $2.58/share as a short trade idea right before the bottom fell out with the ticker dipping to $1.26/share.
- AIOM has been mentioned in past top trades reports. We first labelled the ticker as a potential future slow climber when we did a research report on the ticker back in November of 2015. We had linked the ticker to a shell factory that has taken public several tickers many of which had become slow climbers or very successful paid promotions. AIOM opened trading in the $.40s after our report then despite not having any actual business operations has been manipulated up for the 11 months hitting $2.34/share this week for an overall potential increase of around 420%
- PXRB was mentioned on Monday at $4.00/share when volume starting hitting for the first time on this ticker with a suspicious set-up. We thought it might offer some climbing action early on but were surprised when they walked the ticker up as high as $30.00/share for a potential increase of 650%
- LRGR was first mentioned in the chat room on October 5th at $.15/share getting a few hits because of its history as GDEE with a couple of very nice paid promotions and its still small sized float. Over the past 4 weeks since we mentioned LRGR it has been mentioned on and off a few more times while it has worked its way up into the $.40s then to $.76/share this week for a potential increase of 406%
- BBGP - we added this ticker to our daily updates beginning on October 6th at $1.28/share as a potential slow climber. BBGP climbed almost daily since then with volume picking up and confirmed boiler room calls hitting this week for the ticker helping it reach $2.09/share for a potential increase of 63%
- LRSV - we added this ticker to our daily updates beginning on October 19th at $.76/share as a potential slow climber. Since October 19th LRSV has climbed almost daily working its way up to $1.13/share so far for a potential increase of 48%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!