21 May Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for May 16, 2016 – May 20, 2016
- MGT - 2 weeks ago we put together a list of low float/low market cap big board tickers with the potential to make big moves if some catalyst occurred. MGT became the second ticker off our list to make a big move (FWM was the first). Last week kicked off with MGT issuing news in the pre market on Monday, May 9th about a new acquisition and John McAfee taking over as the new Chairman and CEO. MGT immediately began gapping up from its $.36 price. Helped with some paid promotions it hit $.68 on the day then pulled back and settled in the $.50 range. As the week went on the ticker continued to hit new highs (going as high as $1.87/share for the week) while building more and more momentum thanks to lots of social media pumping by John McAfee and more press releases put out by the company. This week kicked off with more positive momentum for the ticker and more new highs with MGT hitting $5.58/share by Wednesday, May 18th for a potential increase of over 1400% with lots of smaller flip opportunities in between.
- CLRB became our 3rd ticker off our low float big board ticker list to make a huge move for us so far. Thanks to a pre market press release on Friday morning about positive progress for the company's key patent the ticker made a big push on the day from $1.30/share to $3.97/share. We made our first mention of the ticker in the chat room at $1.52/share for a potential increase of 162%.
- GBSN which is another ticker off our low float Big Board ticker list (thanks to a recent reverse split) caught our attention when news hit on Wednesday morning. We first mentioned the ticker at around $1.85/share before any significant volume started to hit. GBSN started climbing off low volume then volume really started to build as the morning went on with GBSN spiking to as high as $3.95/share for a potential increase of 113%
- GLBS - The big week for our low float big board ticker list continued when we caught another ticker from our list climbing, GLBS, fast through the $.40s on Thursday morning as a sympathy play to PRGN. GLBS hit a high of $.58 on the day, but made another strong push on Friday morning to $.84/share for a potential increase of around 90% off our first chat room mention Thursday morning
- KOOL - we caught this ticker off our low float big board ticker list climbing on light volume right after the open on Thursday while still under $2.50/share. Volume picked up drastically into the lunch hour with KOOL spiking to as high as $4.50/share for a potential increase of over 80% off the mention.
- PRGN - for the third time in the past month, PRGN gave us a profitable trade opportunity. The first profit opportunity came on April 28th with the ticker making a huge 2 day move from $.475/share to $3.94/share (729%). The second opportunity came starting on March 3rd on a bounce idea when the ticker neared $1.00/share that morning. PRGN bounced back to $2.39/share over the next few days (132%). This week we caught the low float ticker running hard into the $1.30s with big volume on Thursday morning. PRGN continued its push to nearly $2.00/share on the day then offered a little more the next morning hitting $2.10/share for a potential increase of around 55%
- TISA was mentioned early in the pre market on Tuesday morning getting a few hits off good earnings news. The ticker saw volume build gapping up from the $1.60s to $1.90 then pushing higher during regular hours to $2.47/share for a potential increase of almost 50% off the mention
- MITK we caught this one early on April 28th in the premarket at $6.38/share starting to gap up because of strong earnings. The ticker made a nice 3 day push to $8.33/share by Monday, May 2nd then continued to hit new highs last week and again this week, reaching $9.38/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 47%
- SYMX was mentioned early in the pre market on Tuesday when news hit about a $307m agreement. The ticker gapped up from the through the $.90s opening at $1.05/share then hit $1.29/share that morning for a potential increase of around 43% off the mention
- XGTI we caught XGTI making a strong climb midday on Wednesday around $.095/share. The ticker has offered some good trades for us in the past. XGTI continued its push to $.12/share on the day then went a little higher to $.1394/share the next day for a potential increase of over 40%
- APPY which is another ticker from our low float Big Board ticker list made a nice move this week. The ticker spent last week slowly creeping higher from the $2.81/share price (from when we added it to our list) to $3.20/share. This week volume started to increase and the ticker started to speed up breaking $4.00/share on Tuesday. We added the ticker to our daily list at $4.43/share after Tuesdays strong session. Then on Wednesday morning during the pre market a share ownership filing hit showing that MGT was buying up shares of APPY off the open market. The filing caused a nice gap up and big push to $6.65/share on the day for a potential increase of around 40% from our daily list addition and 136% from our low float big board ticker list.
- NETE offered an okay trade opportunity from the low $.30s to $.46/share after we posted about its earning being reported right after the close on Monday - a potential increase of around 40%
- CETX was mentioned in the chat room at the open on Monday at $2.30 because of some market awareness. The ticker did okay hitting $2.99/share by the next day for a potential increase of 30%
- MZOR got mentioned at the start of the pre market on Wednesday because of news. The ticker gapped up through the $11s and $12s then made a pretty good 3 day push to $15.59/share by Friday for a potential increase of about 30%.
- ORIG was mentioned just after the close on Thursday climbing around $2.10/share on earnings. The ticker hit $2.40 after hours then stayed active the next morning pushing to $2.63/share in the pre market for a potential increase of around 23%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- APHD was mentioned in the pre market because of the headline of a press release that hit for the ticker which mentioned at $900m contract. A non-affiliated third party APHD shareholder paid FN Media Group LLC $3200 for the publication of the press release so it was no doubt done to draw market awareness to the ticker. The headline was intentionally misleading as APHD did not sign a $900m contract but rather allegedly signed a contract with a $900m company. Since most penny stock investors don't read past the headline we knew it would be a big catalyst for the low float ticker so we mentioned APHD in our morning emails and in the chat room before the open. APHD opened at $.0135/share then hit as high as $.47/share on the day for a potential increase of 3381% off the borderline fraudulent press release headline.
- UPLMQ was a great delister/bankruptcy bounce play for us two weeks ago from $.10 back to $.40/share. Last week we entered the trading session on Wednesday, May 11th eyeing UPLMQ for a wash into the $.25 - $.27 range for a new bounce play. UPLMQ did exactly like we hoped pulling to $.2673/share then turning into a awesome bounce play pushing past its previous high all the way to $.85/share by Friday, May 20th for a potential increase of 218%
- LEXG got our attention in the chat room Tuesday morning under $.003/share because of the nice volume and climbing chart after the price fell into the $.001s from the multi-pennies thanks to some obvious dilution following a recent reverse split. The strong price action continued the rest of the day and on into the next day with LEXG pushing to $.0084/share shortly after the open on Wednesday for a potential increase of around 190% off the mention.
- LCLP - we did an in depth research report on this ticker so when paid awareness hit for this one starting on April 25th we weren't too surprised. With the set-up and some of the players involved we expected this one could offer some profit opportunities at some point. The paid promotion got off to a slow start holding near its starting price of $.27/share for a few days. Finally, at the start of May, helped by a nice press release for a new product acquisition, the ticker started to show some nice positive price action ending the week with three strong green days and hitting $.38/share on Friday. Last week the ticker built up a lot of momentum pushing higher each day and hitting $.65/share at the open on Friday. This week LCLP managed to push to $.76/share on high volume during the first half of the week for a potential increase of 181%
- TRKK - it was a big week for Barry Honig. He probably made a lot of money selling some of his MGT shares. He saw some nice gains from his APPY holdings. And he no doubt cashed in on some of his convertible preferred stock he owns in TRKK. Thanks to a $35,000 debt Note, Honig and his colleague, Michael Brauser, were issued 4,250,000 Series D preferred shares in TRKK convertible into 85,000,000 common shares. This week TRKK got some major pump&dump action with the price pushing up from $.055/share to $.35/share then falling back down under $.10/share on heavy heavy volume. The nice volume on Monday caught our attention and we mentioned TRKK in our chat room on Tuesday morning at $.14/share when it broke its high from the previous day. TRKK saw some strong price action all day on Tuesday hitting $.36/share late in the day for a potential increase of 157%
- LINE and LNCO - we put both LINE and LNCO on bounce watch at the end of last week when both tickers tanked to $.12/share off Bankruptcy news. LINE dropped a little more into the $.09s and LNCO into the $.08s then both tickers gave us that bounce move we were watching for starting on Thursday with LINE pushing back up to $.25/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 150% and LNCO back up to $.20/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 120% off the bounce ideas.
- PVAHQ which we had been eyeing for a bounce play since last week on Friday, finally gave us a big wash on Tuesday dropping as low as $.012/share. PVAHQ recovered back to $.02/share then made a nice push to $.0277/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 100% off the idea.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!