12 Mar Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for March 7, 2016 – March 11, 2016
- Oil Tickers - just about all of our oil tickers that we were following ended up kicking off the week by pushing higher on Monday. CHK first mentioned as a potential bounce play at $1.60/share on February 12th hit $5.76/share on Monday (a potential increase of 260%). CRC first mentioned at $.65/share in the pre market on March 1st hit $2.20/share on Monday (a potential increase of 238%) LNCO first mentioned at $.53/share in the pre market on March 4th hit $1.70/share on Monday (a potential increase of 220%). REXX first mentioned at about $.80/share on March 2nd hit $2.43/share on Monday (a potential increase of 204%). LINE first mentioned at under $.70/share in the pre market on March 4th hit $2.04/share on Monday (a potential increase of 196%). TPLM first mentioned during trading hours on March 4th in the low $.70s hit $2.14/share on Monday (a potential increase of around 193%) EXXI first mentioned early in the trading session on March 4th around $.70/share hit $1.40/share on Monday (a potential increase of around 100%). BBEP was first mentioned in the premarket on Monday around $.75/share then pushed to $1.25/share (a potential increase of 66%). WRES first mentioned during trading hours on March 4th at about $.30/share hit $.45/share on Monday (a potential increase of 50%). Other oil ideas coming out of the March 4th trading session that went higher on Monday were HK (up another 51% to $1.50/share), BCEI (up another 56% to $3.38/share), and DNR (up another 13% to $3.60/share).
- Shipping Tickers - some of the shipping tickers got a nice boost because of the oil industry heating up. EGLE first mentioned at $1.15/share on March 4th hit $3.50/share on Monday for a potential increase of 204%. DRYS first mentioned at in the $.14s on March 4th hit $.18/share on Monday ahead of its latest reverse split for a potential increase of 24%. GNK got our attention after a nice day on Monday offered another 39% on Tuesday. FREE which got our attention after a nice day on Monday offered another 54% on Tuesday.
- VCEL was mentioned in the premarket on Thursday because of a press release. The ticker gapped up huge from our $2.32/share mention all the way up to $3.95/share then continued higher through the trading session and again on Friday hitting $5.18/share on Friday for a potential increase of 166% off the mention.
- LEU was a nice premarket mention for us off news at around $1.75/share on Thursday. The ticker saw huge volume and a big push to $4.05/share on the day for a potential increase of 131%
- NVIV got mentioned in the chat room off news and sudden volume on March 1st at around $4.90/share. The ticker continued its strong push through the start of this week hitting $10.36/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 111%.
- MOMO was a great bounce set-up idea in the chat room on February 11th after it fell to under $7.00/share. The ticker continued its recovery this week hitting $14.72/share on Monday for a potential increase of around 110%.
- IO ran big last week off after hours news about debt restructure from Monday, February 29th. We noticed the ticker early in the trading session on Tuesday, March 1st at around $4.00/share. IO hit $7.92/share on Monday for a potential increase of around 98% off our mention.
- PPHM was mentioned to keep on watch as a potential bounce play on February 25th after it got smoked after hours off news of bad drug trail results. PPHM settled into a bottom at $.33/share late last week then began its reversal topping off at $.59/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 78% off the bounce idea.
- BBG got our attention at the open on Wednesday, March 2nd at around $3.50/share. It was climbing off earnings news. BBG pushed to $4.02 on the day then continued higher the next three days hitting $6.10/share on Monday for a potential increase of around 74% off the mention.
- ANFI inched a tiny bit higher again this week hitting $14.09/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of over 252% from August and around 73% off the 20-F catalyst from January.
- BOOT was mentioned in the chat room just after the open on Wednesday, February 3rd because it was moving up past $7.00/share on strong earnings. The ticker hit $8.57/share on Thursday, February 4th and continued to inch higher since hitting $11.44 this week on Wednesday for a potential increase of about 63% off the mention.
- EDIT was first put in our daily report the morning of 2/04 as an IPO of interest for the day with a small 5.9m float and a $16 price. The IPO got off to a slow start dipping below $14 and losing its early gains, but recovered well starting an incredible climbing pattern past its early highs catching our attention again on the February 26th at $27. The climb continued into this week hitting $43.99/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of around 62% since the 26th and about 175% from February 4th.
- CECO got mentioned in the chat room at $3.00/share on March 1st after a nice pre market gap up. CECO went higher during regular hours to $3.68/share then continued its climb right into this week hitting $4.82/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 60%.
- ROSG was one of our weekly top play from the week of February 16th after being mentioned in the pre-market on February 17th at $1.00/share gapping up off news. After hitting $1.29/share the ticker settled in the $1.20s over the next two weeks finally breaking out of that range on Monday then pushing to a new high of $1.60/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 60% or anybody still holding from the 2/17 mention.
- TROV was mentioned in the chat room at the open on Monday, February 22nd at $4.57/share. The ticker started a 2 1/2 week climb topping off at $6.93/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 51%.
- TLOG got mentioned in the chat room on March 4th at $.18/share. It was into a solid bounce off its lows after a big drop to the $.10s since the start of the year. TLOG continued higher this week hitting $.27/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 50% off the mention.
- TCS was added to our daily report at $4.44/share on 2/12 because of the chart. The ticker went on a nice long climb after that topping off at $6.59/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 48%.
- ADXS got our attention right at the open on Wednesday, March 2nd. The former runner had gapped up past $6 and was quickly climbing towards $6.50/share. The ticker saw great volume continuing all the way to $8.99/share on Friday then added a little more this week hitting $9.42/share on Monday for a potential increase of over 45%.
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- Oil Tickers - All the OTC oil tickers we started following last week had huge gains on Monday. PVAH was mentioned at $.08/share on March 4th and hit $.37/share on Monday (a potential increase of 362%). SDOC was mentioned at $.045/share on March 3rd and hit $.15/share on Monday (a potential increase of 233%). GDPM first mentioned at $.08/share on March 4th hit $.1998/share on Monday (a potential increase of 149%). MPOY (which is another oil ticker recently delisted from the big boards) was mentioned at the open on Monday at $.45/share then climbed to $.75/share (a potential increase of 66%).
- NWTR - We picked up on the higher than normal volume coming in on NWTR midday on March 2nd signalling some growing pump type action while the ticker was still under $.003/share. NWTR saw the attention grow over the next few days making a huge push to $.0143/share by Tuesday of this week for a potential increase of 466% off the mention.
- PPCH was added to our morning update on March 2nd because of a strong press release. The ticker opened at $.0108/share that day then saw some nice break out action this week pushing to $.0516/share on Friday for a potential increase of 377%.
- TTII first got our attention after the close on Friday, March 4th. The ticker was already into huge climb from the $.03s to $.63/share off an 8K filing earlier in the week. We should have picked up on it sooner, but even at $.63 it was intriguing because of the super tiny float of just around 1million shares and the absence of any recent dilution or much trading history at all over the past 2 years. TTII continued its unreal push up topping off at $2.10/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 233% off our mention.
- EPSC has been on our radars for a long long time. We did a report on the ticker way back in 2013 and more recently, in November, through some more in depth research for another ticker we were able to link EPSC to a shell factory that has included some really nice climbers. That is why when some light market awareness showed up for EPSC before the open on November 24th we added it to our daily report at $.80/share where it has stayed for the past 4 months as a potential long term climber. The chart for the ticker hasn't been the prettiest at times, but EPSC did manage to hit new highs every few weeks keeping the long term climbing trend in tact reaching $1.75/share by late February. This week hard mailers and radio ads started to hit for EPSC helping the price climb to new highs at $2.38/share for a potential increase of 197% since we started following the price action for the ticker.
- CANV was added to our morning report on March 3rd because of pre market news. The ticker opened at $.20/share that day then saw some big gains early this week hitting $.48/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of 140%.
- BLKG - this recent big name paid promo ticker got some nice action off the oil boom. BLKG caught our attention at $.065/share on Monday before running to $.14/share for a potential increase of 115%.
- DIDG got our attention at $.0008 because of Wednesdays big trading session (message board pump). The ticker went on to push to new highs on Thursday and Friday hitting $.0017/share for a potential increase of 112%.
- ASTI was a great bounce idea from the chat room last week at $.05/share on Friday. This week the ticker started to slowly trend up then on Friday it got a huge day long push off positive news hitting $.10/share into the close for a potential increase of 100% off our bounce idea.
- UBIQ which has a history of some pretty nice multi-day runs was back on our radar when a new awareness campaign started on the ticker February 25th. UBIQ opened at $.24/share that day then went on a nice multi-day climb hitting $.46/share on Monday for a potential increase of 91%
- BRKO became the new Finest Penny Stocks pick starting on Monday. We had a nice research report on the ticker from early February so the promo wasn't a huge surprise knowing what we knew about BRKO. We caught the earliest emails coming from a couple of affiliate domains but the lowest anybody could buy in was $2.05/share. BRKO offered some good price action through most of the week hitting as high as $3.51/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 71%.
- RMHB got a mention on Friday at $.033/share because of the increasing volume and the way the chart was setting up. The ticker made a nice move early this week hitting $.054/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 63%.
- MAVT caught our attention at $2.40/share on February 29th because of the obvious climbing pattern and its history/set-up which we already knew a little something about. We added it to our slow climber section of our daily report and from there MAVT continued climbing daily all the way to $3.45/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 43%.
- HNGR gave us another decent trade starting on the $4.00/share break pushing to $5.24/share by Friday for a potential increase of 31%.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysts along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!