01 Apr Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for March 27, 2017 – March 31, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- GBR - we very recently put out our 2017 low float big board ticker list and GBR (off that list) saw some nice price action on Friday, March 24th. After a slow low volume climb all morning from $1.00/share into the $1.20s, the ticker ripped to $2.00 in the afternoon. On Monday, the 27th the strong GBR action continued with the ticker spiking to $3.79/share for a potential increase of over 250%
- CBIO from off our recently published 2017 low float big board ticker list was a nice trade idea in the chat room midday on Friday, March 24th, getting some nice motion in the mid-$5 range. On Tuesday morning during the pre-market the ticker put out news about IND approval in South Korea causing it to gap up to $8 then squeeze to $18.88/share for a potential increase of around 240% off the March 24th mention
- TNXP off our recently published low float big board ticker list was trading at $4.14/share after Tuesdays session then put out news early in the premarket on Wednesday (which we posted in the chat room) sending the ticker running to $7.75/share by the open then $9.40/share shortly after the open for a potential increase of over 80%
- PRAN off our recently published low float big board ticker list was mentioned in the chat room in the pre-market on Friday around $2.60/share starting to gap up on low volume off news. PRAN picked up some nice momentum/volume after the open running as high as $4.58/share for a potential increase of 76%
- CGIX - we posted news about record revenues for this ticker in the pre market on March 24th. The ticker gapped up past $3 opening at $3.20/share then went on a nice 3 day push to $5.30/share for a potential increase of about 75%
- APOP - we posted news about a successful stem cell transplant treatment on a cancer patient by the company in the chat room and in our morning emails for this lowish float ticker at the start of the pre market on Monday. APOP gapped up quickly into the $8s then popped to $13.50/share after the open for a potential increase of over 60%
- AKER off our low float big board ticker list put out news entering the pre-market on Tuesday which we posted in the chat room. The ticker gapped up big off the news then ran to a high of $2.90/share for a potential increase of around 60%
- IDXG - this ticker offered a nice move last week from $2.40/share to $3.43/share. This week it was back on our radars after posting positive earnings at the close on March 29th at around $2.55/share. The next morning the ticker gapped up and hit $3.65/share shortly after the open for a potential increase of around 43%
- NKTR - when NKTR announced positive results from its drug studies in the pre-market on Monday, March 20th, we mentioned the news in the chat room. NKTR immediately gapped up to around $18.50 then climbed to $24.88 by Wednesday the 29th for a potential increase of around 34%
- DFFN - we mentioned patent news for the ticker on Tuesday late morning which had the ticker quickly running past $3.50 towards $4.00/share. The ticker saw another nice run into the close hitting $5.06/share for a potential increase of over 30%
- ROKA turned into a nice trade idea in the chatroom from Thursday, March 23rd, from the low $3s as a potential bounce play. The ticker bounced all the way to $3.89/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of around 28%
- SGMO - we posted news about some new positive data being presented by the company in the chat room at the start of the pre-market on Wednesday then mentioned it again as it started to pick up some positive price action still during the pre market. SGMO made a nice 3 day push from $4.15/share to $5.25/share for a potential increase of 26%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- MYDX was a nice trade idea in the chat room late in the session on Friday, March 10th, from $.0018/share off positive sounding news about its convertible debt situation that had been pounding the stock since early December. MYDX picked up a huge volume surge into the close helping it hit $.0031/share then went on a nice high volume climb to $.0226/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of 1155%
- MMEX - after a huge move from $.0003/share to $.0095/share off a big PR the week of March 6th, MMEX was back in play last week mentioned at $.0055/share setting up for another possible push up. This week MMEX made a big push on massive volume to new highs hitting $.0289/share on Friday for a potential increase of 427% off the new trade idea and over 9500% from the March 7th trade idea
- USRM was a nice trade idea in the chat room on March 16th from under $.03/share. The ticker went on a multi-day push past its previous high hitting $.1793/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of over 500%
- DOLV was mentioned in the pre-market on Wednesday gapping up a little after some late filing/news the day before and a strong close to the previous session. The ticker opened at $.0041/share then continued its recent reversal all the way to $.0196/share this week on Tuesday for a potential increase of 378%
- CDII - we mentioned news about this old pump&dump ticker entering the MJ industry in the pre market on Thursday. CDII opened at $.009/share then pushed as high as $.0384/share by late morning for a potential increase of 326%
- IMMG we've been watching this ticker closely since we did an in depth research report on the Issuer back on August 5, 2015 so when a press release was issued by IMMG on Monday we mentioned it in our chat room and daily emails at $.29/share because of the potential that a long expected big paid promotion might finally be kicking off soon for the ticker. IMMG did get that high profile paid promotion starting on Tuesday with a nice push to $1.20/share by the end of the week for a potential increase of 313% off the $.29/share alert.
- ETII was added to our daily reports at $.86/share as a potential slow climber starting in Mid-February with the ticker showing a good climbing pattern and pretty consistent higher than normal volume. ETII continued its climbing pattern since mid-February hitting $1.81/share this week for a potential increase of 110%
- ZENO - we've been tracking this often pumped ticker in our daily morning reports since the $.60s back in mid-August. The ticker has climbed daily since then hitting $1.33/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of around 100%
- SFOR was mentioned in the chatroom early in the trading session on March 15th picking up good volume and climbing towards $.01/share on rumors of some new lawsuits being filed by the company. SFOR continued a little higher this week hitting $.019/share for a potential increase of about 100%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!