19 Mar Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for March 14, 2016 – March 18, 2016
- LNCO came back into play for us Wednesday morning on its red/green move at $.37/share after a multi-day pullback following its nice run earlier this month. LNCO continued higher to $.94/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 154%
- HTBX was mentioned in the chat room at around $1.10 as it was climbing on light volume Thursday morning. Turns out the ticker was the subject of some kind of paid awareness spiking to $2.51/share for a potential increase of 128% before getting ugly with a huge drop Friday morning back to under $.70 on an 8k announcement that they are doing an offering at $.75/share.
- IO ran big off after hours news about debt restructure from Monday, February 29th. We noticed the ticker early in the trading session on Tuesday, March 1st at around $4.00/share. IO continued its climb this week hitting $8.45/share on Thursday for a potential increase of around 111% off our mention.
- ORPN was mentioned at $3.85/share off news on Wednesday morning. The ticker pushed to $7.95/share for a potential increase of 106%
- GWPH had huge news on Monday during the pre market. We mentioned the news while the price was still under $50/share then GWPH ran to $91.65 for a potential increase of more than 84%
- ZYNE got our attention after the close on Friday because of the nice chart it was forming since the start of the month. Sure enough ZYNE had pre market news on Monday gapping up to $11.80s then climbing to $21.56/share on the day for a potential increase of 82%.
- BBG got our attention at the open on Wednesday, March 2nd at around $3.50/share. It was climbing off earnings news. BBG pushed to $4.02 on the day then continued higher the next three days hitting $6.10/share on Monday, March 7th. After pulling and settling in the $5 range BBG started another push towards the end of this week reaching new highs at $6.39/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 82% off the mention.
- LINE came back into play for us Wednesday morning on its red/green move at $.57/share after a multi-day pullback following its nice run earlier this month. LINE continued higher to $1.00/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 75%
- GBIM was mentioned off news on Friday, March 11th at $1.70/share. The ticker pushed to $2.62/share then went for a little more on Monday at $2.88/share for a potential increase of 69%
- VTAE was a nice mention below $5 when news hit right after the close on Wednesday. VTAE shot higher then continued climbing the next morning hitting $8.38/share for a potential increase of over 68%
- CPXX was mentioned after hours on Monday because it was running fast off news. CPXX made a nice move from $6.44/share to $10.45/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of 62%
- SKLN - we started eyeing SKLN for a potential bounce play on March 9th after it had fallen from the $3.40s to the $.20s. SKLN finally settled at $.17/share and then offered a nice bounce beginning on Tuesday recovering back to $.28/share for a potential increase of 52%
- FDML was mentioned in the pre market on February 29th at $7.00 gapping up off news. The ticker has continued to trend up almost daily since then hitting $9.98/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 42%
- NETE was a nice chat room mention for us this week starting at $.25/share. The ticker pushed to $.32/share by the end of the week for a potential increase of 28%
- IGC got mentioned in the chat room at $.65 moving off news and off momentum for the pot industry created by GWPH and ZYNE. IGC topped off at $.83/share on the day for a potential increase of 27%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- BRKO became the new Finest Penny Stocks pick starting on Monday, March 7th. We had a nice research report on the ticker from early February so the promo wasn't a huge surprise knowing what we knew about BRKO. We caught the earliest emails coming from a couple of affiliate domains giving members a chance to enter as low as $2.05/share. BRKO offered some good price action through most of the week hitting as high as $3.51/share on Thursday, March 13th. After a couple of downish type days the ticker trapped some shorts and squeezed all the way to $14.77 on Wednesday before drawing an SEC suspension for a potential increase of 622%.
- TTII first got our attention after the close on Friday, March 4th. The ticker was already into a huge climb from the $.03s to $.63/share off an 8K filing earlier in the week. We should have picked up on it sooner, but even at $.63 it was intriguing because of the super tiny float of just around 1 million shares and the absence of any recent dilution or much trading history at all over the past 2 years. TTII continued its unreal push up topping off at $4.39/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 596% off our mention.
- CBDS was mentioned in the chat room at $.50/share on Monday morning as a sympathy play with big board tickers ZYNE and GWPH seeing huge pre market action off news. CBDS went on a monster run of its own squeezing a little bit to $2.45/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 390%
- EPSC has been on our radars for a long long time. We did a report on the ticker way back in 2013 and more recently, in November, through some more in depth research for another ticker we were able to link EPSC to a shell factory that has included some really nice climbers. That is why when some light market awareness showed up for EPSC before the open on November 24th we added it to our daily report at $.80/share where it has stayed for the past 4 months as a potential long term climber. The chart for the ticker hasn't been the prettiest at times, but EPSC did manage to hit new highs every few weeks keeping the long term climbing trend in tact reaching $1.75/share by late February. Last week hard mailers and radio ads started to hit for EPSC helping the price climb to new highs topping off at $2.80/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of 250% since we started following the price action for the ticker.
- CANV was added to our morning report on March 3rd because of pre market news. The ticker opened at $.20/share that day then saw some big gains early last week hitting $.48/share on Wednesday. This week thanks to huge moves by Big Board pot tickers GWPH and ZYNE on Monday morning, CANV made a nice push to $.68/share on Monday afternoon for a potential increase of 240%.
- SIPC was a nice mention by one of our members in the $.002s a couple weeks back. The ticker went on a nice under the radar type climb since then hitting $.0077/share on Friday for a potential increase of more than 165%.
- ASTI was a great bounce idea in the chat room at $.05/share on Friday, March 4th. Last week the ticker started to slowly trend up then on Friday, March 11th it went on a huge day long push off positive news hitting $.10/share into the close then gapping up for more on Monday at $.1211/share for a potential increase of 142% off our bounce idea.
- VPCOD was mentioned at the end of the trading session on Thursday, March 10th as a bounce idea at under $.10 after a quick drop from $.25 to $.08 following the reverse split. VPCOD did bounce back to $.23 by Monday for a potential increase of more than 130% off the idea.
- HNGR gave us another nice trade starting at the $4.00/share break on Monday, March 7th pushing to $6.90/share this week for a potential increase of 72%.
- CBIS got mentioned off news on Monday at $.012/share and though the ticker has been pretty toxic in its price action lately thanks to momentum created for the pot industry by GWPH and ZYNE, CBIS was able to push to $.0194/share for a potential increase of 61%
- VPRO was a nice bottom play idea on Monday afternoon at under $.005/share. We noticed the chart turning after a big drop from the pennies to $.004s following its big run. VPRO pushed back to $.0076/share for a potential increase of about 58% off the idea.
- MAVT caught our attention at $2.40/share on February 29th because of the obvious climbing pattern and its history/set-up which we already knew a little something about. We added it to our slow climber section of our daily report and from there MAVT continued climbing daily all the way to $3.54/share on Friday for a potential increase of 47%.
- IGPK was mentioned at $.0016/share coming into Mondays session because of the set-up and end of the week volume. IGPK pushed to $.0023/share on Monday for a potential increase of 43%
- TRTC is a ticker we were already following because of a few trade opportunities it has offered us since January and because of pre market news on March 8th at $.14/share so when GWPH and ZYNE started to run on Monday morning sparking some interest in the core pot tickers we were happy to see TRTC start to speed up back towards its January high of $.18/share. On Friday TRTC finally achieved that key break then hit $.196/share for a potential increase of 40% from our March 8th trade idea.
- HEMP became a chat room mention on the $.04 break Monday. Thanks to some momentum in the pot industry on the day HEMP offered a decent little flip opportunity reaching $.054/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 35%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysts along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!