11 Jun Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for June 5, 2017 – June 9, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- DCTH - we caught this one picking up some strong volume midday on Thursday starting to move well through the mid-$.02 range. DCTH broke through recent resistance and made a big push to $.0845/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 240%
- MOSY - higher than normal volume for the ticker got our attention in the chat room right after the open on Wednesday at around $.90/share. MOSY broke $1 and made a nice push to $1.94/share for a potential increase of over 100%
- MYSZ was a nice trade idea off some awareness entering the June 5th trading session. The ticker made a 3 day push from $1.39/share to $2.19/share for a potential increase of 57%
- BIOS was talked about as a trade idea in the chat room at $1.60 back in early May. It finally started picking up some positive movement towards the end of the month which we were tracking. This week it broke out some to $2.45/share for a potential increase of 53%
- CLSN was a nice pre market trade opportunity on Monday. We posted positive news when it hit early in the pre market. The news helped gap the ticker up through the $3s all the way to almost $5/share for a potential increase of over 40%
- YTEN - we posted news for this low float recent reverse split ticker during the pre market on Wednesday. The ticker saw some positive movement from $4.70 to $6.00 for a potential increase of 27%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- BTSC was added to our morning emails and talked about as a trade idea in the chat room from $.04/share back on May 24th with bit coin heating up. BTSC spiked to a high of $.2074/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of around 400%
- BCCI was a good trade idea in the chat room on Wednesday, May 24th, off news of the company taking a new direction. The ticker has a history of pump & dump activity and had been pretty quiet for a while trading at all-time lows. The ticker pushed from $.0052/share to $.0165/share off the news for a potential increase of around 200%. After settling in the mid-$.01 range, BCCI was back on our radars getting added to our morning emails and mentioned in the chat room in the pre market on Wednesday off news. The ticker broke its previous high and made a high volume move to $.0599/share on Friday for a potential increase of 300% off the new trade idea and 1052% off the May 24th trade idea.
- GAHC was a nice trade idea in the chat room at $.02/share on Friday, June 2nd. The ticker continued its surge on into Tuesday hitting $.074/share for a potential increase of 270%
- ADAD picked up some paid awareness starting Tuesday morning, May 25th, at $.15/share. We were on top of the promotion and well aware of the background for ADAD because we did a research report for the Issuer back in April 2016. So far ADAD has seen a nice climb to $.50/share for a potential increase of 233%
- KAST - after an initial walk up then tank for this ticker with a p&d insider enrichment set-up it became a nice chat room alert off pre market news on Wednesday, May 31st. The ticker saw a nice 4 day climb from $.19 to $.60/share for a potential increase of 215%
- BUDZ - we were watching this one very closely for a bounce opportunity as it sank to new recent lows a couple of weeks back. The ticker offered a small bounce trade on May 25th and 26th then took off starting on May 31st with a nice climb from the low $.60s to $1.99/share for a potential increase of around 200%
- MYHI was a good trade idea off the set-up coming into the trading session on Thursday, June 1st, at $.10/share. The ticker made a big 3 day push to $.2185/share this week on Monday for a potential increase of 118%
- PNTV was mentioned as a trade idea in the chat room way back on March 29th around $.03/share when it hit our scanners along with a handful of other mj tickers at the time. We didn't track the ticker closely after that but it ended up going on a 5 week long climb eventually hitting $.0738/share by early May for a potential increase of almost 150% off the trade idea. After pulling back and settling for a while in the $.03s. PNTV went back on the move again becoming a new trade idea from $.063/share on May 31st. This week PNTV pushed past its earlier highs and broke out hitting $.1286/share on Friday for a potential increase of 103% off the new trade idea
- PTRC - we posted news when it hit in the pre market on Tuesday, May 30th, with a note that PTRC has a history of ripping on news. PTRC made another nice move this time too helped with some paid awareness from $1.50/share to $3.05/share on Friday for a potential increase of 103%
- ADPTQ was a nice bounce idea from under $1.30/share in the chat room Tuesday morning after the price tanked all the way down towards $1/share. The price recovered back to $2.86/share for a potential increase of over 100%
- CNAB - we had CNAB in our morning reports to watch for a trade opportunity as it sank to new recent lows below $.60/share on May 31st and June 1st. The ticker made its turn and began bouncing on June 1st all the way back up to $1.27/share on Monday for a potential increase of around 100%
- BDVB was a pretty good bounce idea coming into Monday's session from $.15/share. The ticker pushed back up to $.28/share by the end of the week for a potential increase of 86%
- DRNG - we did a research report on this ticker way back in 2014 because of the massive amounts of pump&dump links that spelled out a possible future paid promotion. When some pay awareness started up for the ticker on May 30th we are on top of it entering the trading session adding the ticker to our daily report and morning email. So far DRNG has seen a steady climb from $.82/share to $1.20/share for a potential increase of 46%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!