02 Jul Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for June 27, 2016 – July 1, 2016
- GALE was an pretty easy bounce idea after the ticker tanked from over $2 all the way down to $.28/share on Wednesday following bad news about their drug testing results. GALE recovered back to $.68/share by Friday for a potential increase of over 100% from the bounce idea.
- GBR we caught this low float ticker making a big move past $1.75/share on Tuesday morning at 10:00 am. The run up continued to a high of $3.29/share less than an hour later for a quick potential increase of around 85%
- EXAS caught our attention in the chat room when it spiked past $8 on Tuesday, June 14th just after noon. The run up continued past $9 then after a pullback the ticker started up again to new highs eventually hitting $11.42/share on Thursday, June 16th. Last week the ticker hit new highs at $11.64/share and this week the ticker did it again hitting $13.20/share on Thursday for a potential increase of around 64% off the mention.
- CYRX was mentioned in the chat room at $1.72/share just after the close on Monday because of some news at the close. CYRX saw some small gains on Tuesday then picked up more volume on Wednesday helping it push to $2.69/share for a potential increase of 56%
- FCSC was a nice trade idea coming into Monday’s session. We liked the set-up and big volume day on Friday so we added it to our morning report coming into the trading week. FCSC saw a strong day of trading Monday pushing up from $1.05 to $1.59/share for a potential increase of 51%.
- AMRS was mentioned in the chat room at noon on Tuesday from the low $.30s when a press release hit with a nice headline. The price spiked up well to $.43 then pushed to new highs as the week went on hitting $.50/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 51%
- TWLO which was a new IPO we followed in the chat room on Friday, June 24th saw opening prices in the $27 range then made a nice push this week to $41 for a potential increase of over 50%.
- SAEX we spotted ripping through the teens just after the open on Friday. The ticker spiked to a high of $.28/share later that morning for a potential increase of about 50%
- AVXL was a nice trade idea from the chat room on June 24th from under $4.50/share. The ticker made a strong move this week to $6.17/share for a potential increase of over 37%
- MGT was of interest to us right after the open on Wednesday morning in the low $3.30 range when we spotted a big bid come in for the long running pumped up ticker. Later that day MGT put out some news hit helping to spark more volume and a big push to $4.59/share on by Thursday morning for a potential increase of around 37%.
- BSPM was a pretty good trade idea on the red/green break Monday morning. The ticker pushed up from $4.24 to $5.25 on the break for a potential increase of 24%
- ENDP was mentioned in the chat room when news hit midday on Tuesday about them being awarded their patent. The stock made a pretty good 4 day move from the $14.30 range to $17.13 for a potential increase of around 20%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- VMRI we have been tracking VMRI since paid awareness started on the obvious promo set-up ticker way back on April 26th at $.24/share. We already saw a couple of nice price climbs from the ticker but more recently have been tracking it daily as it has moved from the mid-$.50s on strong consistent volume beginning on June 1st. On June 13th VMRI broke its earlier promo high hitting $.78/share then the next day VMRI broke out on huge volume hitting $1.48/share. Last week VMRI hit a new high again at $1.74/share on Friday. And this week VMRI hit $3.43 on Tuesday for a potential increase of 523% from that $.55/share range and 1329% since April 26th.
- TRON - some updates at the NV SOS for this hijacked/reinstated entity were noted by one of our members on June 21st at $.0011/share. TRON worked its way up slowly to $.0017/share then picked up some pumpers this week to push to $.0056/share for a potential increase of almost 500%
- WRIT got our attention on Monday morning at $.29/share because it was moving well with volume after a morning press release. The volume and price movement continued the next day then late in the week promo emails began to hit from Elite Penny stocks. WRIT hit a high of $.57/share last week then took off much higher this week reaching $1.50/share on Thursday for a potential increase of 417% from our first chat room mention. We also nailed the short call on WRIT with a few members taking a short position in the $1.45 - $1.50 range and cashing in when it tanked into the $.60s later that same afternoon.
- GLUC was mentioned in the pre market on Monday, June 20th because of Walmart news. GLUC didn't get a ton of volume and L2 was spready at times but the ticker opened at $.11/share then climbed to $.25/share by the next day. This week GLUC saw an increase in volume and the price pushed much higher to $.51/share by Thursday for a potential increase of 363%.
- GDEE became an Elite group re-pump starting on Thursday, June 26th. With the float barely much bigger than the first pump from last summer (still under 2 million) we liked the potential from the $.42/share starting price. GDEE made a strong climb to $1.12/share by Thursday, June 30th turning into a pretty good short at that point with a good sized dip to $.82/share just minutes after fellow Elite promotion ticker, WRIT, fell apart, but then GDEE bounced back to new highs on Friday hitting $1.19/share for a potential increase of 183%.
- AJBI is a ticker we have been following closely since we did an in depth research report on the ticker back in May. After our report there was plenty of opportunity for members to pick up a starter position in the $.20 range before the ticker started to see regular volume hit this month working its way up to $.50/share this week for a potential increase of around 150%.
- SFEG was mentioned in the chat room on Tuesday because its Bankruptcy plan ended with a dismissal leaving commons in tact. Normally this is bad for the shell because the debts handicap it from doing anything with business operations in the future leaving it an abandoned shell until it gets revoked by the SEC, but SFEG appears to have gotten enough debts paid off during the proceeds to allegedly be able to seek out the possibility of resuming operations. The price moved from $.0065/share on Tuesday to $.0165/share by the end of the week for a potential increase of about 150%
- SWRM - we did a research report on this ticker in March because of the insiders involved there and the trading history of some past tickers linked to group as long term good climbers. Members had lots of opportunity to pick up shares below $.80 before the ticker began to make the climb we were expecting starting on May 10th. Since May 10th SWRM has pushed up from $.80/share to as high as $1.82/share this week for a potential increase of 127%.
- GLLK got our attention in the chat room shortly after noon on Tuesday in the $.55/share range because of the nice volume and price action it was getting off a morning press release. The nice price action continued the rest of the week with it perking up to $.90 shortly after the open on Wednesday then perking up again pretty much right on queue on Thursday to $1.06/share. GLLK inched higher on Friday to $1.13/share for a potential increase of around 105%.
- ARTH is a long running paid promo that started in March. We first started following the ticker at $.28/share on March 21st because we liked the early price action from the paid promotion. ARTH hit a promo high of $.54/share on Thursday, April 7th then settled in the $.40/share range for the next 2 months. With ongoing awareness ARTH started to creep up again starting around June 20th and we followed the action closely. On June 29th ARTH tested and broke its previous promo high then continued to a new high of $.67/share on Thursday, June 30th for a potential increase of over 50% from June 20th and 139% from when we first started following it on March 21st.
- PVAHQ we spotted perking up towards $.04 thanks to a large bid at 10:20 am on Monday. The ticker continued pushing higher all the way to $.07/share for a potential increase of 75%
- BBEPQ was a nice catch in the chat room late Wednesday morning as it was climbing up into the $.06s. BBEPQ hit $.078 on the day then climbed some more on Friday hitting $.11/share for a potential increase of about 70%
- AMAZ was mentioned in the chat room on Friday, June 24th late in the day at $.65 because of the strong price action. The good price action continued the start of this week with the ticker hitting $.95 on Monday and $1.06/share on Tuesday for a potential increase of 63%.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts, they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading. Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and the world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!