25 Jun Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for June 19, 2017 – June 23, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- DCTH - we caught this one picking up some strong volume midday on Thursday, June 8th, starting to move well through the mid-$.02 range. DCTH broke through recent resistance and made a big push to $.0845/share on Friday, June 9th. After settling in the $.06 range for a week, DCTH was back on the move this week. After announcing a proposed reverse split was not approved after hours on Friday, June 16th, which we mentioned in our chat room, DCTH broke out to new highs hitting $.3649/share on Wednesday for a potential increase of over 300% off the new mention and over 1300% from the June 8th trade idea
- MYO was mentioned in the chat on room on Thursday, June 15th, when the recent IPO was halted briefly. It popped into the $8s after it reopened then saw some crazy action on into Monday squeezing as high as $23.20/share for a potential increase of over 150% for anybody that might have picked up some shares off the mention
- EKSO was a nice chat room alert in the pre market on Wednesday, June 14th, from the $1.30s gapping up with good volume. The ticker got some nice action after the open pushing all the way to $2.18/share on Thursday after pulling back to the $1.80s for a couple of days the ticker went back on the move pushing to new highs this week at $2.43/share a potential increase of around 80%
- RWLK was a nice chat room mention on Tuesday during the pre market gapping up into the $1.30s off news. The ticker saw a nice pop after the open followed by some day long grinding action then got some more positive price action on Friday hitting $2.45/share late in the day on Friday for a potential increase of around 80% off the mention
- BIOS was talked about as a trade idea in the chat room at $1.60 back in early May. It finally started picking up some positive movement towards the end of the month which we were tracking. BIOS has continued higher through the entire month of June so far hitting $2.72/share this week for a potential increase of 70%
- ADOM was talked about in the chat room late in the day on June 15th in the $7 range as lowish float IPO sympathy play with fellow low float IPO MYO starting to squeeze some. ADOM followed MYO up hitting $11.66/share on Monday for a potential increase of around 66% off the idea
- TRXC was a trade idea in the chat room off news on Thursday, June 15th, from $.50/share, but the ticker didn't see a lot of positive action until this week climbing as high as $.7825/share for a potential increase of 56%
- FCSC was a good pre market mention in the chat room on Monday, June 12th, when positive drug related news hit. The ticker pushed from $2.55/share on the 12th to $3.80/share this week for a potential increase of 49%
- ARNA - we were eying this one for a possible trade opportunity coming into Monday's session with a 1:10 r/s in effect. The ticker wasted no time making a nice post-r/s move from $12.50 on Monday to $17.75 by Thursday for a potential increase of 42%
- AVEO - we posted positive news related to its drug study on Tuesday during the pre market at $.73/share, but the ticker actually dropped in price a few cents following the news. More positive new hit on Friday during the pre market which we also posted and added to our morning emails. This time the news had a much better affect quickly gapping AVEO up to $.99/share. The ticker continued to climb to $1.38/share for a potential increase of 39%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- IMTV was a nice chat room mention at $.0002 during the trading session on Friday when news hit shortly after the open the ticker picked up some nice volume on the day pushing to as high as $.001/share for a potential increase of 400%
- GSRX - the price action on this low float weed play caught our attention at the start of the week at around $6/share. The ticker had a nice day on Wednesday then broke out to a high of $25 later in the week for a potential increase of over 300%
- ITKG was a nice chat room mention off news on Wednesday from around $.035/share. The ticker broke out later that day on into the start of the Thursday trading session hitting $.117/share for a potential increase of around 230%
- DRNG - after a big wash out we started eyeing DRNG for a possible bounce starting early in the week. It was mentioned that the ticker was finally making that bounce in the mid-$.20s on Tuesday. DRNG continued back up to $.65/share by Thursday for a potential increase of 160%
- DEWM was a nice chat room alert off news in the pre-market on Thursday. The ticker opened at $.0041/share then the pushed as high as $.0084/share on Friday for a potential increase of over 100%
- SRMX - we posted merger news for SRMX in the pre market on Wednesday. The ticker opened at $.01/share then tapped as high as $.02/share later in the week for a potential increase of 100%
- USRM was a bounce idea at $.028/share on Monday morning after tanking some of negative news on Friday. The ticker started to bounce pretty well on Thursday pushing to $.053/share on Friday for a potential increase of 89%
- TMPS - the crazy price action got our attention by June 20th in the $.30s. The ticker was picking up a lot of volume after some hedge funds converted their preferred share holdings into free trading stock setting off some pump&dump type action for the name. TMPS push to $.67/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 85%
- CBDS we were tracking this one closely as it sank to new recent lows the first half of the month waiting for it to possibly turn into a nice bounce play. It did offer a nice bounce following some other cannabis tickers like BUDZ, CANN, MYHI, CNAB and others pushing back up to $5.00/share for a potential increase of about 50%
- GBTC - because of the high price I didn't include GBTC the past 2 weeks, but this ticker has been followed closely in our chat room and included in all of our daily morning updates since May 23rd offering huge range from both the long (over 100%) and short side (over 75%). Some of our members have traded it for big profits from both sides so I wanted to include it on our list this week.
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!