08 Jul Our Member’s Top Potential Trade Opportunities for July 3, 2017 – June 7, 2017
NASDAQ / NYSE / AMEX
- AVEO - we posted positive news related to its drug study on Tuesday, June 13th, during the pre market at $.73/share, but the ticker actually dropped in price a few cents following the news. More positive new hit on Friday, the 16th, during the pre market which we also posted and added to our morning emails. This time the news had a much better affect quickly gapping AVEO up to $.99/share. The ticker continued to climb to $2.88/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of 190% from the June 23th idea and 294% for anybody holding from the June 20th idea
- MSDI we posted news about a merger agreement for MSDI in the pre market on Monday. The ticker gapped up into the $.60s before the open then shortly after the open some nice volume started hitting kicking off a nice climb to $2.35/share by early in the trading session on Wednesday for a potential increase of 256% off the trade idea
- CERC was a nice volume alert in the chat room on Wednesday at $.60/share. The higher than normal volume didn't move the stock much that day, but the next day CERC took off to a high of $1.42/share for a potential increase of 136%
- AVGR was another cheap nasdaq ticker talked about in the chat room during the Thursday trading session from the low $50s. The ticker got pushed to a high of $.9559/share Friday morning for a potential increase of around 83%
- CERU - the strong price action got our attention at $.70/share around noon on Wednesday in the chat room. The ticker closed strong that day then went a little higher on Thursday hitting $1.24/share for a potential increase of 77% off the mention
- ZN was a pretty good trade idea approaching the recent high test area near $3.90/share on Wednesday. The ticker broke through its recent high then took off some to a high of $6.90/share on Friday for a potential increase of around 75% off the new trade idea
- THLD we put on radar entering the July 6th trading session as a cheap nasdaq ticker with the potential to be brought into play like some other cheapies of late. THLD saw a little rise in price on the day from $.4046/share to $.46/share then picked up some nice volume on Friday helping it push to $.6868/share Friday morning for a potential increase of 69%
- ARNA - we were eying this one for a possible trade opportunity coming into the tradline session on June 19th with a 1:10 r/s in effect. The ticker wasted no time making a nice post-r/s move from $12.50 on Monday to $17.75 by Thursday, the 15th. After pulling back into the low $15 range the ticker started a new climb passing its previous high and moving all the way to $19.90/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of 59% from the original trade idea
- RTK was a pretty good trade idea late in the day on Wednesday at $.54/share. It spiked to $.8297/share early in the trading session on Thursday for a potential increase of 53%
- PIXY became an IPO of interest to us in the chat room from the $7 range because of the lowish float (nice share structure) after it opened on Friday, June 30th. The ticker worked its way higher this week hitting $10.50/share on Friday for a potential increase of almost 50%
- OPXA we posted merger news for this ticker when it hit very early in the pre market on Monday. The ticker got a big pre market pop off the news opening at $1.00/share it then fought its way as high as $1.45/share shortly after the open on Wednesday for a potential increase of over 45%
OTC Tickers / Top Penny Stocks
- PNTV was back breaking out to new highs again starting last week. We've tracked this ticker closely since $.03/share back on March 29th. The ticker has offered a few nice profit opportunities since then including an initial push from $.03 to $0738/share by early May (almost 150%) then another nice push from $063/share to $.1286 in early June (103%). With the new highs at $.19/share this week on Monday the ticker offered a potential overall increase of 533% since March 29th.
- OTTV was a nice chat room mention on Wednesday, June 28th, from $.0015/share. The ticker doubled to $.003/share by June 30th then spiked higher this week on Wednesday hitting $.009/share for a potential increase of 500%. Some members were in much earlier from the 23rd at $.0005/share when higher than normal volume first started to hit and move the stock.
- UHLN - after a big move the week before followed by a big pullback, UHLN was a nice new trade idea on June 27th when news hit late in the trading session on June 27th at $.0016/share. The ticker worked its way all the way up to $.0076/share this week on Friday for a potential increase of 375%
- IMTV was a nice chat room mention at $.0002 during the trading session on Friday, June 19th, when news hit shortly after the open. The ticker picked up some nice volume on the day pushing to as high as $.001/share. The ticker was back hitting new highs again this week on Wednesday catching our attention again as it neared its previous high at $.001/share. The ticker pushed to $.0031/share for a potential increase of 210% off the new trade idea and 1450% from the original June 19th mention.
- KDRH - the crazy promo style type action on Tuesday, June 27th, got our attention so we added it to our morning report coming into Wednesday, June 28th, trading session to possibly offer more action. KDRH continued to offer interesting action on through the Thursday, June 28th, trading session hitting a high of $.46/share. This week the ticker crept a little higher to $.48/share for a potential increase of over 140% off the idea
- CCAN was a nice bounce idea from under $.12/share on Wednesday, June 28th, after a sell off. The ticker bounced back to $.2574/share this week for a potential increase of around 115%
One of our primary goals is to identify catalyst and chart set-ups that have the greatest potential for large moves on both the long and short side. Our intentions is to provide high quality information that is as unbiased as possible. The catalyst and trade plan ideas that we provide are not buy or sell alerts (trade alerts are a scam), they represent potential opportunities that we believe our members should look into further. The tickers mentioned on our post are the top potential trade opportunities for day traders. A day trader is looking for volatility and not an “alert”. A volatile stock provides multiple trade opportunities on both the long and short side for traders that understand how they work. Day traders also are looking for multiple trades throughout the day. These are the stocks that could provide the greatest range for day trading.
Since the stocks that we watch have the potential to make big moves, they can be easily influenced by additional catalyst in either direction. We highly recommend that traders have a good understanding of technical analysis along with a thorough understanding of the catalyst and other influential factors prior to trading. We recommend that a trader should only enter a trade if a good risk vs reward set-up is obvious and the trader has a solid plan. The stocks we watch are seldom good long term investments. Our team members are focused on potential day trades and swing trades only. Above is a list of our top potential trade opportunities that we had identified over the last week. In our list we have posted the price at the time that we had identified the catalyst or listed a potential trade plan idea. The potential increase / decrease percentage represents the highest potential move. It is unrealistic to ever expect to time the exact top and bottom of every move and it is our belief that traders should be looking instead to find a smaller, higher predictable piece of the larger moves when the proper setups appear.
Not sure about something? Our team of pro traders and world's top researchers are available throughout each trading day to help our members! Do you want to know all of the top potential trade opportunities each and every trading day? Join our team today!